#21 Zanezim

Zanezim

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 09 September 2017 - 05:46 AM

Hi Alan,

For me, I don't waste my time or others time trying to get them to upgrade.

I focus on what I can do rather than what others can or will do.

The key is to keep the traffic coming it and let the owners of the site sell the benefits of upgrading.

I generate the traffic to the sites and the Admins close the sales! :)C

Hi Captain Kirk,

Thanks for your input. I started this topic a few weeks ago. I did not realize this topic has got this far.

#22 simplygenius

simplygenius

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:33 AM

A lot of heartfelt answers here but I feel the best answer is to deliver results to members who are not yet upgraded let them see that choosing to upgrade will allow them to scale whatever results they are getting at the free level can be scaled up i.e wider reach for example if am restricted to mail only 1000 members but am receiving a better than expected response from mailing the restricted list then maybe if I upgrade and am able to mail 10,000 instead of 1000 with a 25% click through rate plus sign ups and sales then who wouldn't be willing to upgrade their membership?

I see where a lot of programs are forcing you to upgrade when you actually not getting any result from being a free member - no quality traffic, no engagement, no sign ups and no sales so why should I upgrade? If your program delivers the sh*tty when it's free then why should members assume if better if I upgrade since am not receiving any good results being a free member?

On the other hand if upgrading to GOLD has all the whizz and bang effects and giving upgraded more than they expected then give the free members a taste of what the "good life" if they upgrade by offer a short trial of the upgraded membership for example a Thirty (30) Day trial option before they are charged for an upgrade. 

If your trial offer of the premium level of your program is in fact delivering more than the expectation of the members then the chance of getting them to upgrade is escalated since all will agree that your program is worth paying (since the value benefit exceeds the cost by perception).

If you offer a free trial of your premium membership and no one continues with the paid option then it's your fault your program sucks. 

#23 dtopmark

dtopmark

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:22 AM

The solution is very easy. You simply need to upgrade yourself first and see if the upgrade is worth it.

Then...You should document your results and create a report showing your results.

When people see that you have upgraded and have seen good results from your upgrade, then they will be more likely to upgrade themselves.

KG4mk.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users