• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Hot

• Administrators
  • 465 posts

Posted 01 August 2017 - 10:24 AM

This is a new mailer from Gnana Prakash, but it does not send you mail to your email address, instead you read all mails on the site.

A unique thing about this is you are guaranteed to receive 100 visitors from every message you post, it will stay running until then.

Check out Ads-Messenger

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

#2 Glen Palo

Glen Palo

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 02 August 2017 - 04:18 PM

I signed up and tried it. At the present time, there is insufficient inventory of available mails to read. It will be interesting to see how long it takes to accumulate 150 ads in the system for free members to view.

Pinterest Success Strategies

Grab your copy today!

#3 market101

market101

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 03 August 2017 - 10:23 AM

I was interested in taking a look at this new program.  I was disappointed that there was not enough inventory to read the required emails before I could send my ad.  I will hang in there until I check out the program.  I rarely upgrade without trying the free version first.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

#4 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Hot

• Administrators
  • 465 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 10:51 AM

He needs to make sure there is demand for mails because that is what guarantees the 100 views, but yea balancing is definitely tricky - so far my ads have been viewed pretty quickly.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

#5 gnana

gnana

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • LocationChennai, India

Posted 06 August 2017 - 12:14 PM

I could have given away sign up bonus.  But it is dangerous especially when you are promising 100 clicks.  When you are giving away sign up credits, it is not an issue since you don't promise any clicks on that.  It was a struggle to get some ads in the system earlier on.  Now there is at least 150 ads in the system for the new and existing members to click and post their first message.

#6 market101

market101

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 07 August 2017 - 12:13 PM

I could have given away sign up bonus.  But it is dangerous especially when you are promising 100 clicks.  When you are giving away sign up credits, it is not an issue since you don't promise any clicks on that.  It was a struggle to get some ads in the system earlier on.  Now there is at least 150 ads in the system for the new and existing members to click and post their first message.

It is working very well now.  I'm glad I waited.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

#7 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 2,073 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 August 2017 - 06:10 AM

Hi Darren,

This is a new mailer from Gnana Prakash, but it does not send you mail to your email address, instead you read all mails on the site.

A unique thing about this is you are guaranteed to receive 100 visitors from every message you post, it will stay running until then.

Check out Ads-Messenger

Hi Darren,

I'm in and posting ads! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users