Shane Harrison

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 01:27 AM

Pre-Launch Invite Yellow Brick Mails

Earn $2 Per New Referral

As a FREE Member you'll get $2 Cash Per New Referral

Join under my link below and I'll also send you a copy of my 15+ page safelist marketing guide.

Check your Yellow Brick Mails inbox after you log in for the link to download the free PDF guide.

About Yellow Brick Mails:

This site is a brand new safelist mailer. As the first viral mailer to offer cash payments for verified referrals, new members can also make use of a promo code for 1000 credits/1000 banner impressions/1000 text ad impressions & 1000 square banner impressions on the home page of the site after signup.

Members can also use commissions earned to purchase upgrades on the site. There are currently two upgrade levels available: Silver (members can mail every 24 hours) and Gold (members can mail 2X per day).

#2 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 2,073 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 August 2017 - 06:08 AM

Pre-Launch Invite Yellow Brick Mails

Earn $2 Per New Referral

As a FREE Member you'll get $2 Cash Per New Referral

Join under my link below and I'll also send you a copy of my 15+ page safelist marketing guide.

Check your Yellow Brick Mails inbox after you log in for the link to download the free PDF guide.

About Yellow Brick Mails:

This site is a brand new safelist mailer. As the first viral mailer to offer cash payments for verified referrals, new members can also make use of a promo code for 1000 credits/1000 banner impressions/1000 text ad impressions & 1000 square banner impressions on the home page of the site after signup.

Members can also use commissions earned to purchase upgrades on the site. There are currently two upgrade levels available: Silver (members can mail every 24 hours) and Gold (members can mail 2X per day).

Hi Shane,

I'm in and posting ads all over the place! :)

#3 Shane Harrison

Shane Harrison

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 09:43 AM

Hi Shane,

I'm in and posting ads all over the place! :)

Thanks! I've sent you the safelist marketing guide. Go to Account > Private Messages in Yellow Brick Mails to access the message with the link to the PDF.

#4 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 2,073 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 August 2017 - 10:58 AM

Thanks! I've sent you the safelist marketing guide. Go to Account > Private Messages in Yellow Brick Mails to access the message with the link to the PDF.

Thanks, will do! :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: yellow brick mails, viral mailer, safelist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users