Marketing Checkpoint

Top Topics Of The Week 08/28/2017 17:09 PM

Darren Olander

Top Topics Of The Week

Hot Topics

• Do you know the difference in marketing types?
    Started by theFreeGuru on Yesterday, 11:27 PM

Many of you intrigued by this question might think they know but aren't entirely sure if they know what the difference between an MLM and a straight affiliate program is or how to choose one from the other.

• Getting referrals to upgrade?
    Started by Zanezim on 30 July 2017 - 11:01 AM

Hello,

A lot of Affiliate programs you can make money with have commissions. A lot of these affiliate programs offer free sign ups, but you don't earn anything from the members you refer until they upgrade. Getting sign ups...

• Empower Network Bankruptcy
    Started by Glen Palo on 02 August 2017 - 04:26 PM

Empower Network is going into bankruptcy.

David Wood has posted a 45 minute video on his Empower Network Facebook page explaining how they have no money and the pending bankruptcy.

The link is: 

• Game Loot Network
    Started by successcoach on 24 August 2017 - 10:39 AM

This company is now on it's 3rd relaunch. It also changed its pay plan several times.  When they first got started and were in pre-launch they offered founder positions where you could but shares in the company and get paid from revenue ge...

• Which program brought you most referrals this week?
    Started by davepilgrim on 25 August 2017 - 02:15 AM

I thought it would be really useful if we could all share which program is giving us the best results each week.

I don't just mean most traffic or commissions, I mean which has generated the most referrals for you in your p...

• Help! My Word File is Blank!
    Started by marsha32 on 25 August 2017 - 02:57 PM

I hope someone can help me.

I have spent months a little at a time working to get all of my TE's and such into a file---referral url's splash pages, banner, texts etc.

I just went to open the file and there is nothin...

• Do you surf with your sound on or off?
    Started by market101 on 24 August 2017 - 12:57 PM

Most of the time I surf with the sound off.  It seems to get in the way of concentrating on what I am reading on the advertisers website.

• Saturation
    Started by market101 on 16 August 2017 - 02:13 PM

Years ago, when MLM was the newest and greatest innovation, it seemed to grow so fast that many people were worried about saturation.  Now, with the advent of computers, we...

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog