Marketing Checkpoint

Top Topics Of The Week 09/04/2017 17:02 PM

Darren Olander

Top Topics Of The Week

Hot Topics

• Make 10 cents per ad
    Started by hervrad on 27 August 2017 - 10:51 PM

This offer was sent by a member referring http://sutmoney.club

that claims to payout 10 cents per ad. When I tried to cash out via paypal at $5, I was informed...

• Spread Your Risks
    Started by aditya on 01 September 2017 - 05:57 PM

No one can predict if an online business will last 3 months, 3 years or 3 decades?

After losing money in so called "Big Businesses" I started looking for low cost / fre e programs.

Joining about 10 prog...

• The Best Way That I Have Found To Generate Traffic To My Sites...
    Started by captkirk on 21 August 2017 - 07:43 AM

Hi Fellow MC Memberss and Guests,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

The best way that I have found to generate traffic to my sites is to offer FREE or low cost advertising to other marketers.

Why?

• Which program brought you most referrals this week?
    Started by davepilgrim on 25 August 2017 - 02:15 AM

I thought it would be really useful if we could all share which program is giving us the best results each week.

I don't just mean most traffic or commissions, I mean which has generated the most referrals for you in your p...

• Do you know the difference in marketing types?
    Started by theFreeGuru on 27 August 2017 - 11:27 PM

Many of you intrigued by this question might think they know but aren't entirely sure if they know what the difference between an MLM and a straight affiliate program is or how to choose one from the other.

• Saturation
    Started by market101 on 16 August 2017 - 02:13 PM

Years ago, when MLM was the newest and greatest innovation, it seemed to grow so fast that many people were worried about saturation.  Now, with the advent of computers, we...

• Game Loot Network
    Started by successcoach on 24 August 2017 - 10:39 AM

This company is now on it's 3rd relaunch. It also changed its pay plan several times.  When they first got started and were in pre-launch they offered founder positions where you could but shares in the company and get paid from revenue ge...

• Help! My Word File is Blank!
    Started by marsha32 on 25 August 2017 - 02:57 PM

I hope someone can help me.

I have spent months a little at a time working to get all of my TE's and such into a file---referral url's splash pages, banner, texts etc.

I just went to open the file and there is nothin...

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog