Marketing Checkpoint

What's with Re-Captcha?

Len Koski

Is it just me or is anyone else having issues with Re-Captcha?

Giving up with some sites. Leased Ad Space - after 10 try's I give up.

Some BitCoin faucets are impossible to login with Re-Captcha. It's like they don't want you to login anymore so they can keep your earnings.

My rant for tonight

Guest mrclean0325

It now seems every site on the planet has some form of captcha on it now. The ones I truly hate are the ones that have you go through multiple pages before it even give you an option to verify.

The problem with a lot of them is if you have your security too tight in either your browser, firewall, or anti-virus - they don't work right and you will never get in. I have also found sites that just plain will not work with certain browsers at all.

It is kinda funny where you have to reduce your security to use a security device... :huh:

I have had that issue a few times. I either give up for a while and try again later OR keep trying. But you bring up a good point. Many scam operators probably do disable their Re-Captcha to keep the money. One site I owned gave me no end of problems because of Re-Captcha. I also noticed that it could be a google issue too.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

• 1 year later...

bypass recaptcha, if you don't like it, give jobs to recaptcha encoders.

Is it just me or is anyone else having issues with Re-Captcha?

Giving up with some sites. Leased Ad Space - after 10 try's I give up.

Some BitCoin faucets are impossible to login with Re-Captcha. It's like they don't want you to login anymore so they can keep your earnings.

My rant for tonight