Marketing Checkpoint

You Don't Have To Be Great To Start, But You Have To Start To Be Great!

captkirk

Hi Fellow MC Members and Guests,

zigziglar1-2x.jpg
You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. - Zig Ziglar

The main key for me was to  get started taking action from the start to grow my team.

In fact, when I got started I had very little computer (still do) knowledge of the computer and knew nothing about the internet.

If people knew what I really know, they would say, if that guy can do it, I know I can!

I'm not the smartest, I'm not the fastest, but I will out work you any day of the week posting FREE ads.

By getting started I have attained:

- Executive Affiliate (I like that title)
- Bronze Team Leader
- Silver Team Leader
- Gold Team Leader
- Opti-Build at 100%
- Designated Diamond
- #1 Top Enroller (Using only FREE Advertising)

- My Own Websites

- And etc...

None of the above would have happen if I didn't get started on my journey to success to grow my team.

My Tip: Follow Zig's advice, You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. :)

• 1 year later...

you have to start some place else but the difficult part is starting but you have too. force yourself.

Hi Fellow MC Members and Guests,

zigziglar1-2x.jpg
You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. - Zig Ziglar

The main key for me was to  get started taking action from the start to grow my team.

In fact, when I got started I had very little computer (still do) knowledge of the computer and knew nothing about the internet.

If people knew what I really know, they would say, if that guy can do it, I know I can!

I'm not the smartest, I'm not the fastest, but I will out work you any day of the week posting FREE ads.

By getting started I have attained:

- Executive Affiliate (I like that title)
- Bronze Team Leader
- Silver Team Leader
- Gold Team Leader
- Opti-Build at 100%
- Designated Diamond
- #1 Top Enroller (Using only FREE Advertising)

- My Own Websites

- And etc...

None of the above would have happen if I didn't get started on my journey to success to grow my team.

My Tip: Follow Zig's advice, You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. :)

• 2 weeks later...