Photo

Are Traffic Exchanges Viral Mailers Responsible For Pushing The Price Of Bitcoin Up?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 simplygenius

simplygenius

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 04:24 PM

Are Traffic Exchanges Viral Mailers Responsible For Pushing The Price Of Bitcoin Up?

Today Sunday 17 September 2017 one BTC is now worth USD$3,769 but with the plethora or advertising from online programs such as traffic exchanges, viral mailers information about BitCoins is being exposed more and more thus allowing more people to go in search of digital riches beyond their wildest dream thereby increasing the demand and pushing the price way past the price of gold.

Do you believe this price jump is due to the interest generated from online marketing platforms such as safelists, viral mailers, traffic exchanges etc?

#2 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Hot

• Administrators
  • 484 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 07:01 PM

I do believe a lot of online marketers have jumped into Bitcoin recently, I'm not sure if that could be a reason for the increase though.. maybe just a small part.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

#3 rpsmith

rpsmith

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 11:03 AM

I think that TE's and viral mailers play only a small part in the rise in Bitcoin prices. They have a very small part of the market share. I doubt their influence would even be detectable in the overall market place.

The Internet's Safest Url Shortener!

Protect your affiliate links! Free!

Click Here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users