Marketing Checkpoint

Top Topics Of The Week 09/18/2017 17:04 PM

Darren Olander

Top Topics Of The Week

Hot Topics

• Has Anyone Ever Gotten Results From These Safelist Viral Mailers?
    Started by simplygenius on Yesterday, 04:50 PM

The worst performing safelists after Three (3) months of testing are as follows:-

Europeansafelist.com

PIF43.com

ListBuildingMaximizer.com

MailOurList.com

ViralAdsUnleashed.com

TheLeadMagn...

• Are Traffic Exchanges Viral Mailers Responsible For Pushing The Price Of Bitcoin Up?
    Started by simplygenius on Yesterday, 04:24 PM

Are Traffic Exchanges Viral Mailers Responsible For Pushing The Price Of Bitcoin Up?

Today Sunday 17 September 2017 one BTC is now worth USD$3,769 but with the plethora or advertising from online programs such as traffic ex...

• Easycash online is scam!
    Started by stv77 on 15 September 2017 - 05:36 PM

Easycash online is scam. This ad you can see on all traffic exange sites like Pangea, Listjumper, Adchiever, etc.

• Anonymous Owners?
    Started by mrclean0325 on 14 September 2017 - 10:50 AM

What are your feelings about not knowing who is running the program you join?

I just read an FAQ on a new "ad pack" program where the owners are anonymous, on purpose, and plan to remain that way. They do not want their ide...

• Hello everybody
    Started by ntabo on 06 September 2017 - 09:37 AM

Hello everybody, greetings from Papua New Guinea

I just joined this wonderful community - thanks to Darren for this opportunity!

Looking forward to learning here and hope I can add value to you as well....

• Which Is Your Most Favorite Darren Olander Site?
    Started by simplygenius on 06 September 2017 - 12:59 AM

I have been using ListJumper, ListSurfing, Buildmydownlines, Viral Nugget and Adchiever for a while now and I must say am over the moon with the results am getting from these websites.

I know Darren also promotes ViralMailP...

• Make 10 cents per ad
    Started by hervrad on 27 August 2017 - 10:51 PM

This offer was sent by a member referring http://sutmoney.club

that claims to payout 10 cents per ad. When I tried to cash out via paypal at $5, I was informed...

• Which program brought you most referrals this week?
    Started by davepilgrim on 25 August 2017 - 02:15 AM

I thought it would be really useful if we could all share which program is giving us the best results each week.

I don't just mean most traffic or commissions, I mean which has generated the most referrals for you in your p...

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog