#1 market101

market101

Hot

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 September 2017 - 11:28 AM

Do you stick with old programs even though  they are not growing, but you are a paid member?  Do you keep spending $ and sponsoring, thinking that just a few more ads will bring in new people?  Do you bounce around from program to program looking for the right one?  Do you feel like you are just spinning your wheels and getting no where?  Are you surfing every day trusting in the consistency thing?  Are you enjoying your affiliate experience?  Does your sponsor help you? Do you assist your downline?  Are you getting ahead or are you just addicted to affiliate programs?

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

#2 rpsmith

rpsmith

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 06:06 PM

I think most people jump to other affiliate programs simply because they lack any "stick to it" discipline. They use tired old promotion methods and move on to the next big thing. I once had a mentor who laid it out this way: Most won't follow a proven plan or they will follow it partially and quit. Most people who get into an online business fall into the idea that it will be easy to do. They seem to overlook the fact that it takes lots of hard work to get something started online and even more work to keep it going and profiting. They overlook the idea that it takes time.

Earn Big Money in Bitcoin! Let Us Show You How!

Click Here!

#3 stv77

stv77

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 02:36 PM

I am not stick with affiliate programs.

#4 SiriusTraffic

SiriusTraffic

Breakin' Ground

• Silver
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 11:44 PM

I stick only to what works and never put all of my eggs in one basket. To succeed, you will need to use multiple affiliate networks. I don't recommend MLM because it is not a solid business model. Remember that a lot of people have skill but not everybody has talent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users