Marketing Checkpoint

Are you addicted to affiliate programs?

market101

Do you stick with old programs even though  they are not growing, but you are a paid member?  Do you keep spending $ and sponsoring, thinking that just a few more ads will bring in new people?  Do you bounce around from program to program looking for the right one?  Do you feel like you are just spinning your wheels and getting no where?  Are you surfing every day trusting in the consistency thing?  Are you enjoying your affiliate experience?  Does your sponsor help you? Do you assist your downline?  Are you getting ahead or are you just addicted to affiliate programs?

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

• 1 month later...

I think most people jump to other affiliate programs simply because they lack any "stick to it" discipline. They use tired old promotion methods and move on to the next big thing. I once had a mentor who laid it out this way: Most won't follow a proven plan or they will follow it partially and quit. Most people who get into an online business fall into the idea that it will be easy to do. They seem to overlook the fact that it takes lots of hard work to get something started online and even more work to keep it going and profiting. They overlook the idea that it takes time.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

i guess you can say that to me.

ive been closed down my seller and affiliate account in clickbank for 5 times and re signed up with another email address just to promote affiliate programs of clickbank, been doing that, and am planning to do that on amazon but i no longer have landline so mobile phones in our country is not supported by amazon

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a member of a lot of programs. If they're NOT growing, I just move on and indirectly promote them.

I'm a Paid member of sites that people join and upgrade. Sometimes I upgrade first before I start promoting programs if I feel that it's going to be a winner. I have lost money waiting to long to upgrade.

I'm always looking for new advertising programs or programs to promote that have great incentives for new members to join. 

I post and Surf Ads 365(6) days a year without fail looking for Team Leaders to leverage my time and efforts to help my grow my business, generate sales and earn a residual monthly income. 

I'm having the time of my life online with affiliate marketing. I work with the workers that work...

I'm getting ahead in my efforts to grow my business and income.  B)