Marketing Checkpoint

PLEASE READ MY COMMENT ABOUT AURORA MINE!!! IT TURNED OUT TO BE JUST ANOTHER SCAM SITE!!!

Hi everybody,

Today I joined Aurora Mine Limited. Cloud Mining in a better way.

Professional Cloud Mining on a High Level

• 100GH/s free for registering
  • Up to 16.7% of your investment daily
  • Return on investment within 10 days
  • Daily payments without any fees
  • 10% referral commission bonus
  • Live updated account balance

At AuroraMine they provide you with the latest and greatest in mining hardware without the overheads, with datacentres around the world in countries with cheap overheads they can offer you some of the cheapest prices on the market for their services.

With an easy to use dashboard you can access your profit at any time on any device with a web browser.

They have been in this market for over 3 years now and have finally decided to release their mining power to the public as they believe that their competitors are charging too much, so they're here to keep the prices as low as they possibly can!

Located at Multiple locations

With Datacenters around the world they strive to keep their miners online 24/7 with 4 datacenters live 24/7. Meaning you will be mining 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

• Austria
  • Iceland
  • USA
  • Finland

Why Choose AuroraMine?

Here at AuroraMine they believe that they offer some of the greatest services for the lowest of prices, with a promise of 99.99% uptime.

They also offer a lot more benefits for their customers than their competition.

Other Features:

• DDoS Protection - With their extensive DDoS Protection they aim to garuantee 99.99% Uptime.
  • Data Encryption - With their 256-Bit SSL all transactions and other data remain encrypted.
  • Affiliate Program - Get 6% + 3% + 1% of the hashpower purchased by your referrals.
  • Daily Payouts - Their payouts are daily, this means you can get profit everyday and not have to wait days for withdrawals.
  • Support - 24/7 Support

Again, I joined AuroraMine today so I can't tell you if they really pay. When they do I will add it in the comments below this post so stay tuned!

If you also want to try AuroraMine and receive 100 GH/s for free... Just click on the link below.

Edited by cryptocoinchick

With Love from CryptoCoinChick

>>> Turn Your Computer into a 24/7 Bitcoin Generator | 100% Autopilot! 100% FREE! - click here! <<< 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Mild,

My thread was about Auroramine but I started it when I joined them and I didn't know it was a scam site at that time. Now I know and would rather delete my thread but don't know how.

That's why I warn people in my comment about AuroraMine.

Have a Super day and Thanks for your reply.

With Love from CryptoCoinChick

>>> Turn Your Computer into a 24/7 Bitcoin Generator | 100% Autopilot! 100% FREE! - click here! <<< 

Hi Mild,

My thread was about Auroramine but I started it when I joined them and I didn't know it was a scam site at that time. Now I know and would rather delete my thread but don't know how.

That's why I warn people in my comment about AuroraMine.

Have a Super day and Thanks for your reply.

Hi solid ground. Ask moderator for help. Have a nice day.