Photo

You Shouldn't Be SELLING Your Products/Services

affiliate marketing network marketing online business make money online digital marketing sales entrepreneurship business

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 thebosscode

thebosscode

• Bronze
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 08:50 AM

This may sound a little strange; you’re probably thinking, “but wait, I signed up to sell these products”or “hold up, I made these products, what else do I do with them?”

First of all, let me remind you…

Not everyone is a prospect!

No matter what anyone tells you, you shouldn’t be selling your products, and you certainly shouldn’t be promoting them to just anyone.

Not even your ideal client wants to buy your products really…

What you should be selling is these three things:

> Results

> Benefits

> Solutions

You have to remember that customers, even ideal customers, don’t buy features (your products are features), they buy solutions.

So, let’s put this into context with a couple of examples:

- Customers don’t buy a desk fan, they buy relief from a warm office and comfort during hot weather. The desk fan is a feature, the relief and comfort are solutions.

- Customers don’t buy a recliner chair, they buy comfort whilst watching TV and having an afternoon nap, a quality experience. The recliner chair is a feature, the comfort and quality experience are solutions.

Bear this in mind when you are promoting your products and services… or your benefits and solutions!

As much as possible, try your products yourself and learn the benefits and solutions they have to offer first hand, it really does make all the difference.

#2 TG4

TG4

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 08:58 AM

I absolutely agree with you.

#3 theFreeGuru

theFreeGuru

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationYuma Arizona

Posted 10 October 2017 - 02:49 AM

The art is not in finding people to sell your products and opportunities too but in finding the value in those offers and getting in front of people looking for solutions to common problems that match. Do this and an endless supply of customers will flood in like gravity was drawing them closer to your site.

Andy Zeus Anderson

Andy Zeus Anderson

AKA: theFreeGuru

fireyourboss468.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: affiliate marketing, network marketing, online business, make money online, digital marketing, sales, entrepreneurship, business

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users