Marketing Checkpoint

This may sound a little strange; you’re probably thinking, “but wait, I signed up to sell these products”or “hold up, I made these products, what else do I do with them?”

First of all, let me remind you…

Not everyone is a prospect!

No matter what anyone tells you, you shouldn’t be selling your products, and you certainly shouldn’t be promoting them to just anyone.

Not even your ideal client wants to buy your products really…

What you should be selling is these three things:

> Results

> Benefits

> Solutions

You have to remember that customers, even ideal customers, don’t buy features (your products are features), they buy solutions.

So, let’s put this into context with a couple of examples:

- Customers don’t buy a desk fan, they buy relief from a warm office and comfort during hot weather. The desk fan is a feature, the relief and comfort are solutions.

- Customers don’t buy a recliner chair, they buy comfort whilst watching TV and having an afternoon nap, a quality experience. The recliner chair is a feature, the comfort and quality experience are solutions.

Bear this in mind when you are promoting your products and services… or your benefits and solutions!

As much as possible, try your products yourself and learn the benefits and solutions they have to offer first hand, it really does make all the difference.

The art is not in finding people to sell your products and opportunities too but in finding the value in those offers and getting in front of people looking for solutions to common problems that match. Do this and an endless supply of customers will flood in like gravity was drawing them closer to your site.

Andy Zeus Anderson

Andy Zeus Anderson

I'm Writing 10 Bitcoin Blank Checks this month, will you claim one of them? Mailer On Fire Contest!

Get the FREE report that tells the truth of why you are failing to make money online. Click here for your free report now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

You've probably heard and read the statement that it's a numbers game. You are only as good

as the skills you develop. But even then, the most skilled distributors or associates are going to

recruit only a certain percentage.

That is because, first, only about 25% of the population comprise feasible prospects. Then out

of that 25%, only for a certain percent is it time for them to venture into something new. Those

are the ones we are looking for. The are the ones we are combing the bushes for.

Sounds like work, doesn't it? If this was an easy business where we could watch our favorite

TV shows every night, everybody would be doing it, and there wouldn't be any money in it. The

ones who have made it in this industry are the ones who studied it, became educated in it,

developed the skills, and worked their tails off.

To me, that sounds exciting! That means I'm not going to get bored. Instead, I'm going to get

very well off. :)

Are You Pleased With What You See in the Mirror?

Lose 8 to 14 lbs. in 14 Days! Check It Out Here!

I absolutely agree. The best way to go about it is to define your product's UNIQUE selling point. If you can't think of 10 things/problems that ONLY your product can solve, you're in trouble.

*******************************************************************************************************************************

Conquering Fiverr How to make $33,928 a month freelancing on Fiverr - 100% Money Back Guarantee!

Unleashing Yourself - Develop Discipline, Master Your Habits & Succeed In Any Area of Your Life - 100% Money Back Guarantee!

*******************************************************************************************************************************

• 8 months later...

This may sound a little strange; you’re probably thinking, “but wait, I signed up to sell these products”or “hold up, I made these products, what else do I do with them?”

First of all, let me remind you…

Not everyone is a prospect!

No matter what anyone tells you, you shouldn’t be selling your products, and you certainly shouldn’t be promoting them to just anyone.

Not even your ideal client wants to buy your products really…

What you should be selling is these three things:

> Results

> Benefits

> Solutions

You have to remember that customers, even ideal customers, don’t buy features (your products are features), they buy solutions.

So, let’s put this into context with a couple of examples:

- Customers don’t buy a desk fan, they buy relief from a warm office and comfort during hot weather. The desk fan is a feature, the relief and comfort are solutions.

- Customers don’t buy a recliner chair, they buy comfort whilst watching TV and having an afternoon nap, a quality experience. The recliner chair is a feature, the comfort and quality experience are solutions.

Bear this in mind when you are promoting your products and services… or your benefits and solutions!

As much as possible, try your products yourself and learn the benefits and solutions they have to offer first hand, it really does make all the difference.

I learn from this. I will surely put this into use.

• 3 weeks later...

When you are freshly starting, making the mistake of thinking "I will tell everybody so I practice my sales pitch..." is very common.

Think Amway, for example. When freshly new, you try to advocate (and bore) all of your friends and acquitances.

Only some ground-level business experience can help you develop some "Screening For Prospects" routines, both efective and precise... because not EVERY client should be allowed to hire your services or buying your products.

• 7 months later...

the word "sell" nowadays are irked upon by almost all people, they don't want to hear you are selling to them, but they do want to hear the benefits and solutions you can offer them, most probably a change in wordings or paradigm shift as they say.

try not to sell, but share your benefits and solutions.