• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Marit

Marit

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 05:26 PM

To my experience, MLM is a great opportunity. BUT (yes, with capitals!), since I'm somewhat experienced (having my third MLM business and started my first back in 2003), I'd like to mention that it's for everyone and... just not for everyone. That may sound controversial, but it's true.

MLM is a very specific kind of business. My husband is educated in Marketing. It's only since two years that he finally accepted that MLM in it's core, is a better way to make money than any kind of marketing for a "regular" business (some exceptions, of course. I mean, how can I ignore Amazon, Bol, Coca Cola, Apple and a couple of others... ;) ).

Most MLM systems are so easy to follow, that everyone should be able to do it. In reality, not everyone will, solely because of fear. The don't get it, they don't believe it, they don't know what they would do if they'd make the kind of money possible with MLM, and because the principle of MLM is so different from everything they've learned so far.

And from those who do take the step and participate in an MLM business, some of them will get stuck being a customer, some of them will quit because they can't handle the change of mind most people need to make, some of them will make a nice extra income by selling products and/or by building a downline. Only a handfull will be dedicated enough to learn and do what's necessary to be actually succesfull.

Even though the MLM business I'm participating in is extremely easy to understand and to work with, I see that people tend to underestimate the work and the mindset that is needed to get going in a MLM business. Only after building a solid base, you can relax, take a step back and watch the snowball growing while rolling down the hill. It totally depends on your character, your skills and your efforts how soon you've build your solid base.

What if the work and effort needed to run a business, can be implemented in your daily life so easily, that it's no longer hard to keep your commitment?

Check out what that business would look like!

DREAM | LEARN | DO | BE  -  MORE

banner-lp-4.jpg

#22 market101

market101

Hot

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 03 July 2017 - 11:01 AM

I joined an MLM organization 25 years ago. Sponsored a few people - helped them sponsor a few .... AND ..... I am still getting paid every month for the effort I put into my MLM business.  That's real residual income.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

#23 Jherewini

Jherewini

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 02:28 PM

MLM | Network Marketing vs Online Affilliate Marketing or Offline vs Online

Both have their pro' and con' and both require a good follow up method.

I personally bat online, because the offer I am promoting can be duplicated, replicated and scaled up which is important for building teams. We've all had those team members that require more of a hand holding approach which takes up our time and thats ok but it doesnt empower them, infact it makes them co-dependant rather than independant.

Which is another reason I like the program I am promoting because the sales funnel includes step by step video training on how to get set up correctly, including paid and free advertising sites that you can use to start sending leads back to your landing page.

Once the lead has gone through step 1,2&3 at step 4 they will see their leads come in and they see how those leads have followed the exact same steps as them 1,2&3 , step 4 is the built in email follow up which is about building their email list and is set up to identify and segment the buyers from those who need more time to take action

And the good thing about this system, we provide you with a share code which you are shown through the training how to plug in and duplicate the exact same system along with how to promote your primary business. 

My point is every MLM & Online Affilliate Marketer needs a system that can be duplicated, replicated and scaled up on auto pilot especially if they want to grow big teams.

Discover The Single Element That Took Me From Strugling Entrepreneur To Making A WHOPING $1500 In Just 30 Minutes
  • NO PRODUCT
  • NO LIST
  • NO JV'S
  • and NO TRAFFIC.

Heres How I Did It!

Check It Out For Yourself Here !

#24 incomeskills

incomeskills

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationBoulder, CO

Posted 23 October 2017 - 05:32 PM

I joined an MLM organization 25 years ago. Sponsored a few people - helped them sponsor a few .... AND ..... I am still getting paid every month for the effort I put into my MLM business.  That's real residual income.

Wow OH WOW.

25 years from a few actions decades ago. What an inspiring story.

The trouble is, you basically hit the lottery with that result. That has to be in the .01%'s.

Probably 100x that really. So, the odds would be in the millions.

'Cuz if you think about it that is in line with getting royalty checks from a moderately successful song or book
NEVER Get Ripped-Off Buying Solo Ads Again!<p> Go to... qualitysoloads.weebly.com
100% FR33 BTC Mining Software. SAFE!
Click Here

#25 incomeskills

incomeskills

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationBoulder, CO

Posted 24 October 2017 - 09:24 AM

Oh... I have basically sworn off all MLM companies and MOST biz opps like a bad habit.

Advertising is the best business to be in, IMO.
NEVER Get Ripped-Off Buying Solo Ads Again!<p> Go to... qualitysoloads.weebly.com
100% FR33 BTC Mining Software. SAFE!
Click Here

#26 lordjesus

lordjesus

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 31 October 2017 - 12:40 AM

I have been in this industry before i joined my current MLM business opportunity. I HAVE learned a lot since joining

my current business, and im still learning.

#27 aprild.marketing

aprild.marketing

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:32 AM

MLM can be a great business model IF the business provides a method for duplication. By duplication, I mean an automated system in place that does the presenting on your behalf. Some MLM companies more suitable for off-line marketing, and I recommend avoiding those... because essentially they're going to push the "warm market" and discourage online marketing. Promoting online is essential to succeeding with MLM these days because the competition is fierce in the MLM industry. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users