Marketing Checkpoint

Experience in MLM/Network Marketing

• 1 month later...

MLM can be a great business model IF the business provides a method for duplication. By duplication, I mean an automated system in place that does the presenting on your behalf. Some MLM companies more suitable for off-line marketing, and I recommend avoiding those... because essentially they're going to push the "warm market" and discourage online marketing. Promoting online is essential to succeeding with MLM these days because the competition is fierce in the MLM industry. 

• 2 weeks later...

Now-a-days MLM companies can be advertised online as well as person to person and products can be delivered right to your door, directly from the company!  And many MLM companies are available worldwide.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

• 11 months later...

My first contact with MLM was in 1998. The reason why I started was the products and their benefits.
Three years later, I stopped my business like many others but never stopped using their products.
The reason why I stopped my business was fatigue for people's attitudes. Every day I came across the allegations of pyramid schemes and all other illegal activities.
It seems that people do not want to believe in its functionality because it is so simple (but not easy).
Today, I have started a new business with new products and have built a network of mine for 3 years. The network is growing steadily and I am satisfied.
When you remember that: Product -> Benefit = Success
Keep work simple and remember to duplicate. It's the key to your success.

• 6 months later...