Marketing Checkpoint

728X90_1-1.png

Mingle Cash is a revolutionary browser extension that allows you to

monetize the time you spend surfing the web.

Let us explain how it works.

First, you install the Mingle Cash browser extension. Then pop-under ads will appear every few minutes. But don’t worry, the ads are not annoying as you won’t even notice them until you close your browser. Mingle Cash receives income from these ads and we share a large part of that revenue with YOU.

Now the real money is made from the unique 10 level payout structure. All you have to do is share your affiliate link with a handful of people you know and before you know it, you’ll have an army of other users in your downline. As you’ll see later on in this manual, even if each person refers just 5 people to Mingle Cash, you will be making money from over 9.7 Million users! You can easily qualify to receive 5% of the income from every user in your 10 level downline. And here’s the awesome part: instead of just earning a one-time payment, you’ll be paid for the LIFETIME of your entire downline of referrals!

Payments are made via PayPal and Payza. There are no minimums for payouts so you do not have to worry about having your money tied up until you hit some high threshold. With Mingle Cash, the money you earn is transferred directly into your PayPal or Payza account when you earn it. Payments are sent out automatically every 10 days.

Watch this video

Click Here for Payment Proof  (Scrol to the bottom of the post)

Updated on 15 Nov 2017

Payment%2Bproof.png

So this is piramide system

Pyramid is where members pay money. This is networking and you can have as much width as you want. also in pyramid, members on the top will always earn more. In this if I have 4 frontlines and 3 do nothing but the fourth one has 4 and they also add 4 and so on, then my fourth member will earn much more than me so it can not be called pyramid.

728X90_1-1.png

Mingle Cash is a revolutionary browser extension that allows you to

monetize the time you spend surfing the web.

Let us explain how it works.

First, you install the Mingle Cash browser extension. Then pop-under ads will appear every few minutes. But don’t worry, the ads are not annoying as you won’t even notice them until you close your browser. Mingle Cash receives income from these ads and we share a large part of that revenue with YOU.

Now the real money is made from the unique 10 level payout structure. All you have to do is share your affiliate link with a handful of people you know and before you know it, you’ll have an army of other users in your downline. As you’ll see later on in this manual, even if each person refers just 5 people to Mingle Cash, you will be making money from over 9.7 Million users! You can easily qualify to receive 5% of the income from every user in your 10 level downline. And here’s the awesome part: instead of just earning a one-time payment, you’ll be paid for the LIFETIME of your entire downline of referrals!

Payments are made via PayPal and Payza. There are no minimums for payouts so you do not have to worry about having your money tied up until you hit some high threshold. With Mingle Cash, the money you earn is transferred directly into your PayPal or Payza account when you earn it. Payments are sent out automatically every 10 days.

Watch this video

Can I see please payment proof? 

Can I see please payment proof? 

The program has just launched.

With my 9 years of roller coaster experience in online market, I can reasonably identify a reliable earning site and this can be one of them.

I say "Can be" because no one can predict 100%.

Get started and start building a team. There is a 99% chances that you will make good money here.

The program has just launched.

With my 9 years of roller coaster experience in online market, I can reasonably identify a reliable earning site and this can be one of them.

I say "Can be" because no one can predict 100%.

Get started and start building a team. There is a 99% chances that you will make good money here.

Thank you very much for your answer.

Thank you very much for your answer.

We pay our members every 10 days provided you meet the minimum threshold you set for yourself. For example, if you set your threshold for $2 and only made $1.99, then that balance will be carried over to the next payout period. Once you have $2.00 or more in your account, you will automatically be paid.

We pay our members every 10 days provided you meet the minimum threshold you set for yourself. For example, if you set your threshold for $2 and only made $1.99, then that balance will be carried over to the next payout period. Once you have $2.00 or more in your account, you will automatically be paid.

Do they have statistics: somebody received $2?

Hello stv77,

This is a networking business which just started. Some people must have reached even higher income by now. They have a facebook group.

If you ask there, there will be people who will be able to show proofs.

It takes time to build a team.

Ok thanks. I will check their group. I tryed to enter their CEO facebook page, but it's broked.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. Thanks. I saw today. You have to have about 1000 downline in order to have $2 payment

A good earning site and that too Free will not have difficulty in getting members. And the best thing is it has exponential growth. Most people ,even highly educated, don't understand the exponential growth fully. 

I ask them my favorite question :-

If for a part time job, you get two payment choices, which one will you prefer and why?

1. $100000 every month with 10% yearly increment  or
  2. 1 cent first month which gets doubled every month till 30 months and then fixed at that level for rest of life.  (Most calculate it upto 15 or even 20 times doubling on their finger tips like 1 - 2 - 4 - 8 - 16 - 32 - 64. They can't comprehend the figure at 30th time. It is  $5368709.12 )

If everyone gets just 5 referrals can you imagine the figure at 10th level?

5 - 25 - 125 - 625 - 3125 - 15625 - 78125 - 390625 - 1953125 - 9765625    

Total  12207030 in 10 levels

This gets you an income of $1000 DAILY . Personally, my first goal will be only $2 a day. 

Yes! To get active 5 referrals, one will have to refer at least 50. And then one has to follow up with them so that it gets duplicated.

This requires some efforts. Is it worth? You decide.

90% of people are struggling to have an online income. They have wasted 5 or even more years and a lot of money too.

With right information, they will be willing to put efforts here.

By investing 10, 20 or even 100 dollars, no one gets wealthy without huge referrals. With 90% scams in the market, the smart people make money at the cost of thousands who lose. The smart people invest in thousands, show proof of their earnings to get hundreds and even thousands of referrals and at the right moment they get out before the site turns scam.

Even the best and stable paying programs like AIOP, GDI, Team Atlantis, Traffic Wave, 4 Corner Alliance most people have not earned and then they quit only to get lured by scams.

A true networker will always make efforts that his downline earn. Give them right information and motivate them. Hold their hands and pull them up.

A good earning site and that too Free will not have difficulty in getting members. And the best thing is it has exponential growth. Most people ,even highly educated, don't understand the exponential growth fully. 

I ask them my favorite question :-

If for a part time job, you get two payment choices, which one will you prefer and why?

1. $100000 every month with 10% yearly increment  or
  2. 1 cent first month which gets doubled every month till 30 months and then fixed at that level for rest of life.  (Most calculate it upto 15 or even 20 times doubling on their finger tips like 1 - 2 - 4 - 8 - 16 - 32 - 64. They can't comprehend the figure at 30th time. It is  $5368709.12 )

If everyone gets just 5 referrals can you imagine the figure at 10th level?

5 - 25 - 125 - 625 - 3125 - 15625 - 78125 - 390625 - 1953125 - 9765625    

Total  12207030 in 10 levels

This gets you an income of $1000 DAILY . Personally, my first goal will be only $2 a day. 

Yes! To get active 5 referrals, one will have to refer at least 50. And then one has to follow up with them so that it gets duplicated.

This requires some efforts. Is it worth? You decide.

90% of people are struggling to have an online income. They have wasted 5 or even more years and a lot of money too.

With right information, they will be willing to put efforts here.

By investing 10, 20 or even 100 dollars, no one gets wealthy without huge referrals. With 90% scams in the market, the smart people make money at the cost of thousands who lose. The smart people invest in thousands, show proof of their earnings to get hundreds and even thousands of referrals and at the right moment they get out before the site turns scam.

Even the best and stable paying programs like AIOP, GDI, Team Atlantis, Traffic Wave, 4 Corner Alliance most people have not earned and then they quit only to get lured by scams.

A true networker will always make efforts that his downline earn. Give them right information and motivate them. Hold their hands and pull them up.

Yes. Good motivated post. Thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Aditia, how is going with Mingle Cash? It looks like they have problem with switching to Fairfox. Do you continue to watch pop-unders on Fairfox?

UPDATE on Mingle Cash From Admin!

------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------

Heads up. We had a small bug and on Firefox isn't auto-updating. We

are fixing this any minute. You will see a little alert on the bottom

right of Firefox on what to do. It's very simple and one time thing.

Also we will be launching next week Chromium for desktop as well

(which is Chrome). So if you love Chrome you will love this browser as

it's the exact same. You will be able to install all the Chrome

extensions as well.

Also we hope to make live the entire backend of the website (which

will be mobile responsive and the design is a 100 times better).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 8 months later...