#41 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 2,044 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 February 2016 - 12:48 PM

Hi Rudi,

I see you have really been around the block a few times. I agree with you 100%!

#42 mistracy39

mistracy39

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationAltadena CA

Posted 13 August 2016 - 03:35 PM

Success is not an accident!  Many people look at their doctor, their realtor, their lawyer, the internet guru and say "he's so lucky". or "He's so smart, I wish I could have done that", etc...

It's not about Luck, Ideas, or Intelligence.  It's about Action! WHAT YOU DO is infinitely more important that WHAT YOU KNOW.  Action is always the key.

IT'S A FACT: 

SUCCESSFUL people are those who are willing to actually do the things that UNSUCCESSFUL people are unwilling to do.

Are good ideas important?  Of course.  Are opportunities important?  Of course.  But without action they are useless.  If you don't try... You Can't Succeed.  

The ASN business has everything that any entrepreneur could want or need.  As a way to make money, it doesn't get better or easier. No company provides more ways to earn, easier marketing methods, all FREE.  But like any other business... You have to, at least, try.  You have everything to gain... and because we never ask you for a dime, you have absolutely nothing to lose.  

Edited by Darren Olander, 13 August 2016 - 03:47 PM.
affiliate link not allowed - removed

Carter, Tracy D.

#43 iamherbertflores

iamherbertflores

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 14 August 2016 - 06:43 PM

Thanks for sharing. Well, I hope newbie in MLM need to read this ;-)

8.gif

#44 Alan Findly

Alan Findly

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 9 posts
  • LocationRonan, Montana

Posted 20 November 2016 - 06:34 AM

Thanks for this post and bringing up the subject of "easy".  I believe there must be a distinction, though, of "easy" versus "simple".  The business model of network marketing, as you have outlined, falls into the category of simple, that is, "easy" to understand.  But running a business, succeeding at it--making an actual profit--is not "easy".  No, no.  Success requires hard work, due diligence, constant attention to detail, and probably a thousand other errands of toil.

Is it all worth it?  You betcha!! :)

~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~^~~~~

#IdentityTheft - If your identity was stolen

tomorrow who would you call? ow.ly/WImcJ

#45 helpforothers

helpforothers

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 10:44 PM

Yes I Agree! You Can Check Out Our Adult/Family Coloring Books To See What I Mean! At: http://www.creativeartsforseniors.com

#46 plomma

plomma

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 03:50 AM

Thanks for this great information. I have to look with new eyes to how to do this

#47 leiana777

leiana777

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 08:42 PM

Thanks for share this info. personally for sucess is needed a lot of patience and knoledge. participate in forums like this is really usefull.

Read recent artiles and "formulas" is necesary too. but you need to actualize the knowledge. Dont stay with just old articles, things change every day.

#48 plomma

plomma

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 07:29 AM

I also think you have to work as a team with the right people

#49 Victor Courville

Victor Courville

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 5 posts
  • LocationJennings, La.

Posted 23 December 2016 - 06:35 AM

There are many people wanting to make money online, but they don't  want to make the extra effort. Everyone wants to make money quickly, but it takes time and some work for the affiliate to start making money. We all need to be more relational and build trust and affiliates will come. But we must have patience and help those that need help and then business will grow.

#50 prec25

prec25

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 4 posts
  • LocationHoedspruit,Limpopo

Posted 05 January 2017 - 05:34 AM

This is why network marketing will always be the best ,yes it is difficult but once you understand what its all about there's no limit to how far you can go.Most of the people go about this the wrong way,to them its about numbers and recruiting.Network marketing is all about helping others and creating relationships. i'm still young and with so much to learn but i plan to grow in this industry.Thank you everyone for your valuable imput

#51 davidweb09

davidweb09

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationCA

Posted 12 January 2017 - 01:05 PM

I'm 100% agree with your above post.

#52 Juliematt

Juliematt

• Bronze
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 April 2017 - 03:16 AM

The hints are really simple and effective. This is helpful for the people to get a success in the network marketing business.

#53 Bruno Duarte

Bruno Duarte

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 05 April 2017 - 01:29 PM

Humans are programmed to have everything done in 1 day...well...most humans.

Also many thinks that paying $22 or even a $7 a month is highly expensive to use on a business that can make them debt free....

BUT....

will gladly spend $50 every single day on smoke, coffee and booze...

go figure...

#54 Wealthyjob

Wealthyjob

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 03:51 PM

Humans are programmed to have everything done in 1 day...well...most humans.

Also many thinks that paying $22 or even a $7 a month is highly expensive to use on a business that can make them debt free....

BUT....

will gladly spend $50 every single day on smoke, coffee and booze...

go figure...

Hey Bruno, I totally agree with you. Most of people think that they will earn money doing nothing but they bad part of this, it is that they don't even know that they can't...or maybe a Lucky Star will come in their life so they will get money Instantly...And I call that the Lottery games xD haha

And even for the lottery, we have to invest for playing it lol so that's the same on internet marketing.

No investment = Really small earning
Little investment ($10) = Nice earning (scalable)
Good investment ($200) = Might make you rich in some months

#55 Bruno Duarte

Bruno Duarte

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 16 April 2017 - 04:46 PM

Hey Bruno, I totally agree with you. Most of people think that they will earn money doing nothing but they bad part of this, it is that they don't even know that they can't...or maybe a Lucky Star will come in their life so they will get money Instantly...And I call that the Lottery games xD haha

And even for the lottery, we have to invest for playing it lol so that's the same on internet marketing.

No investment = Really small earning
Little investment ($10) = Nice earning (scalable)
Good investment ($200) = Might make you rich in some months

Yes, most people invest on things thay they really dont need and maybe, if they could see that most of the companies, even if some might have a mid ticket monthly fee, still if they would take the time to get in probably 2 or 3 people to brake even.

They would then be running a online business for free as all the coming would be profit....nothing is ever for free....

you either invest time or invest money to put into it...

If someone wants to run a business online, it still is a business and so should be treated as one. Thats what I think :)

#56 mistracy39

mistracy39

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationAltadena CA

Posted 16 April 2017 - 06:03 PM

If you are not putting yourself in a position to fail... you are not putting yourself in a position to succeed".   Success and failure are flip sides of the same coin. By working too hard to avoid failure, you are guaranteed to not experience great success.

Carter, Tracy D.

#57 mistracy39

mistracy39

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationAltadena CA

Posted 25 April 2017 - 05:18 PM

Content marketing is the foundation of this strategy. Creating high-quality, actionable, and useful content is not an option anymore, it’s a necessity. If you want to be perceived as a company with in-depth knowledge and expertise of your industry, you need to create high quality content that addresses the problems and questions of your target customers.

Carter, Tracy D.

#58 Marit

Marit

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 09:42 AM

It is not EASY to be successful in Network Marketing however

it is SIMPLE. Find the right program and follow the system and

your upline and you will be successful. Don't try and re-invent

the wheel. All the best and thanks for the great topic. Learn and

earn.

Dave Young

I totally agree on that. 

Network Marketing is simple, but definitely not as easy as most people think. I actually replied on another post with my view on why people don't succeed in Network Marketing.

What if the work and effort needed to run a business, can be implemented in your daily life so easily, that it's no longer hard to keep your commitment?

Check out what that business would look like!

DREAM | LEARN | DO | BE  -  MORE

banner-lp-4.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users