Marketing Checkpoint

It's Easy to Be Successful in Network Marketing

• 2 months later...

Humans are programmed to have everything done in 1 day...well...most humans.

Also many thinks that paying $22 or even a $7 a month is highly expensive to use on a business that can make them debt free....

BUT....

will gladly spend $50 every single day on smoke, coffee and booze...

go figure...

• 2 weeks later...

Humans are programmed to have everything done in 1 day...well...most humans.

Also many thinks that paying $22 or even a $7 a month is highly expensive to use on a business that can make them debt free....

BUT....

will gladly spend $50 every single day on smoke, coffee and booze...

go figure...

Hey Bruno, I totally agree with you. Most of people think that they will earn money doing nothing but they bad part of this, it is that they don't even know that they can't...or maybe a Lucky Star will come in their life so they will get money Instantly...And I call that the Lottery games xD haha

And even for the lottery, we have to invest for playing it lol so that's the same on internet marketing.

No investment = Really small earning

Little investment ($10) = Nice earning (scalable)

Good investment ($200) = Might make you rich in some months

Hey Bruno, I totally agree with you. Most of people think that they will earn money doing nothing but they bad part of this, it is that they don't even know that they can't...or maybe a Lucky Star will come in their life so they will get money Instantly...And I call that the Lottery games xD haha

And even for the lottery, we have to invest for playing it lol so that's the same on internet marketing.

No investment = Really small earning

Little investment ($10) = Nice earning (scalable)

Good investment ($200) = Might make you rich in some months

Yes, most people invest on things thay they really dont need and maybe, if they could see that most of the companies, even if some might have a mid ticket monthly fee, still if they would take the time to get in probably 2 or 3 people to brake even.

They would then be running a online business for free as all the coming would be profit....nothing is ever for free....

you either invest time or invest money to put into it...

If someone wants to run a business online, it still is a business and so should be treated as one. Thats what I think :)

• 2 weeks later...

Content marketing is the foundation of this strategy. Creating high-quality, actionable, and useful content is not an option anymore, it’s a necessity. If you want to be perceived as a company with in-depth knowledge and expertise of your industry, you need to create high quality content that addresses the problems and questions of your target customers.

Carter, Tracy D.

• 2 months later...

It is not EASY to be successful in Network Marketing however

it is SIMPLE. Find the right program and follow the system and

your upline and you will be successful. Don't try and re-invent

the wheel. All the best and thanks for the great topic. Learn and

earn.

Dave Young

I totally agree on that. 

Network Marketing is simple, but definitely not as easy as most people think. I actually replied on another post with my view on why people don't succeed in Network Marketing.

What if the work and effort needed to run a business, can be implemented in your daily life so easily, that it's no longer hard to keep your commitment?

Check out what that business would look like!

DREAM | LEARN | DO | BE  -  MORE

http://feelfitforlife.nl/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/banner-lp-4.jpg

• 1 month later...

What an interesting read, Network marketing isnt for everyone and its because the face to face sales pitch can put most people off, how ever with the right training, support and systems in place even the newest newbie can succeed and make an excellent living through Network Marketing.

The other thing I tend to find with Network Marketing Opportunities is the presentation and consistancy in the message. Their are so many great tools out their that can support the newbie business owner from video to conference rooms which can help them grow their business, especially if they have a good training and sales funnell attached to a lead capture page which allows them to be in controll of their email list and not the network marketing company.

Once again thanks for posting this article and may my contribution help triger some ideas for the leaders in this forum too....

Discover The Single Element That Took Me From Strugling Entrepreneur To Making A WHOPING $4500 In 7 Days!!

• NO PRODUCT
  • NO LIST
  • NO JV'S
  • and NO TRAFFIC.

Heres How I Did It!

Check It Out For Yourself Here !

• 2 weeks later...

I have found that the biggest problem is new people believe the hype that they can start free and make big bucks in a few months. I weed out the non-workers by telling them it is going to take hours and days of working for free.  If they stick around then, I teach what I know. Some come back, some don't. I have build a couple of good sized lists, but maybe only 1% is responsive. That's okay because, I don't sell and they stay on my lists. The key is patience and persistence!

Rather late to this party.... but in my experience there are two main reasons why people fail at MLM:

1) A non-duplicatable training system. In our business we have a 3 minute video to pique people's interest, and then (if interested) they are passed to see a business overview presentation, finally to an "expert" to answer questions. So the new distributor is NOT presenting the business to people. We are using a duplicatable system, and the prospect thinks "yeah, I can show people two videos"

2) People get fed up of buying from the same range of products month after month, when they haven't used up or sold their previous month's supply.

Looking for a part-time (or full-time) online business? It's no secret you need to build a list.

That's HARD, so learn how I can help you save time and stress on list building. Click here for a free list building training.

For more internet marketing help, visit my blog at: JoyHealey.com

• 1 year later...

For building a successful business, the main asset should be the customers or the clients who make the business on the track. The main aim or objective should be focussed to bring them to your business. It is important to create a unique model and make your own culture. Imitations lead you to false and unaccepted reach. Never get into any business with no ideas, but with novel ideas - help you reach the targeted community. Once you are able to reach them don’t leave them - let them stick on to you.

Our attitude plays a good role in the easy run of our business. If we are patient enough to wait for a result and not getting tired of waiting then, the business is ours. Choose the best plan that suits your business and thereby acquire a good business flow. Make sure that the plan which you choose here matches the two parts perfectly - network expansion & product selling.

When you’re going enter into an MLM business you need to have proper MLM legal guidelines. What happens if these guidelines are not followed up? Then, the business will be tagged under "Ponzi/scam scheme" or "pyramid business". Have a look at how you can do network marketing business with low ideas and investment: https://www.epixelmlmsoftware.com/blogs/network-marketing-business-ideas-low-investment

• 6 months later...