Marketing Checkpoint

Has anyone got paid from dollarzip.com?

kontaderma

TASK  : Use the link below to generate traffic and earn money 5-10$ for every unique visitor that clicks your link and visit it.

Good places to start posting your link are social websites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube, forums, chat rooms, blogs, etc.

The site asks members to refer others to the site to earn $5-10 per referral, with a minimum amount to be withdrawn set at $300.

I currently have $1240 sitting in their accounts but cannot withdraw it. The conditions set are not clear and there is no body to answer your queries.

who can show me how to access my earnings at trippleclicks.com?

kontaderma

First off TripleClicks is not related to the rest of this rant in any way. Collecting earnings as a E-Commerce Associate or retail seller happens every Thursday after $20 in earnings are accrued. If you are an SFI Affiliate who referred sales to others your funds are held in a commission account until $20 in earnings are reached and then it is paid out by your chosen payout method.

As to the program you started to list it sounds like a pure scam that very few people would actually fall for. I mean no company is going pay you $5 to $10 per click through when they could pay a legit advertising company like Google, Facebook, or Twitter 5-25 cents for the same bulk traffic. Or can pay a couple dollars for an actual conversion to an affiliate. It's like these sites offering you $25-$50 for free just join free and never upgrade and they will pay you $50 for each friend who joins free and doesn't buy anything. Real income requires work and not one program guaranteeing massive income and instant results has ever been able to deliver that promise. It's like a HYIP Cycler promising they cracked the formula and are now somehow legal and will pay you forever. Fall for it if you're a fool, recruit for them if you want jail time.

Andy Zeus Anderson

Andy Zeus Anderson

I'm Writing 10 Bitcoin Blank Checks this month, will you claim one of them? Mailer On Fire Contest!

Get the FREE report that tells the truth of why you are failing to make money online. Click here for your free report now.

• 7 months later...

Lately, I seem to be running run across somebody claiming they "cracked the code" to making big money in some form or fashion, but most of it seems like rehashed materials. True, some of them have interesting ideas on how to get traffic. But largely it seems to be recycled material. Anybody else?

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

• 10 months later...

it's like their modus operandi, they attract you to post their links for them, so you do, and you earn and when withdrawal time comes, you are stucked with an account full of money but can't even see them. it's a familiar scam story just what happened here on this post.