2 replies to this topic

#1 Michael Harris

Michael Harris

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 December 2017 - 06:44 AM

Has anyone used Yellow Brick Mailer? I decided to join them around 2 months ago because after reading what they offered, it seemed to be a good investment in time, advertising, and money. My first 2 days I started bringing in referrals and creating commissions for myself. In 2 days I had accumulated $74.00. A friend of mine invited me and we both had accumulated the same amount. That was good but they will not pay me or her our commission. I have sent 5 emails in the past 2 weeks and they have not responded one way or another. In my latest email I told them if they did not respond in some form or fashion I would start letting people know about how they refuse to pay referral commissions. They have all these payment proofs but don't seem to pay. So I guess the proofs are fake. 

If any of you have dealt with them, please respond so I can find out if I am the only one. 

#2 rpsmith

rpsmith

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 05:28 PM

I think if you will look around, there are other threads related to this subject. Nearly all of them, that I can recall, say the same thing you are, they are getting ripped off. If they are not paying, I would stop promoting them.

Are You Making The Same Costly Mistakes I Did?

Track Your Advertising!

Click Here!

#3 clsv1405

clsv1405

• Bronze
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:33 AM

I was an upgraded member and got payed two times now site is offline and i must delet all promolinks around that sucks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: safelist, marketing, advertising

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users