Marketing Checkpoint

Any experience with AffiloTools/AffiloBlueprint/AffiloJetPack courses?

Hi guys, have any of you tried the Affilorama courses? AffiloBlueprint or AffiloJetPack? Is it worth the investment for starting an affiliate business? I'm planning to start a blog or two and curious to know if it is worth the price.

*******************************************************************************************************************************

Conquering Fiverr How to make $33,928 a month freelancing on Fiverr - 100% Money Back Guarantee!

Unleashing Yourself - Develop Discipline, Master Your Habits & Succeed In Any Area of Your Life - 100% Money Back Guarantee!

*******************************************************************************************************************************

I have to say their free content is great. Regading AffiloBlueprint, I am not a customer of it, but it seems similar to Wealthy Affiliate, plus the AffilioTheme is in a price. It may be a good deal, there's 60-day money back guarantee too.. One thing, possibly it's members forum may not be very active to get live support fast, I have read about it. 

I have to say their free content is great. Regading AffiloBlueprint, I am not a customer of it, but it seems similar to Wealthy Affiliate, plus the AffilioTheme is in a price. It may be a good deal, there's 60-day money back guarantee too.. One thing, possibly it's members forum may not be very active to get live support fast, I have read about it. 

Yeah I like their free content too and it seems like it's enough to start the affiliate business.

Conquering Fiverr How to make $33,928 a month freelancing on Fiverr - 100% Money Back Guarantee!

Unleashing Yourself - Develop Discipline, Master Your Habits & Succeed In Any Area of Your Life - 100% Money Back Guarantee!