Marketing Checkpoint

Helpful article! Are the viral mailing lists such as Adchiever.com a worthy option? They are free for the most part but I doubt they can be successful since people only use them to send their own ads. Have any of you had any success using the viral mailing lists?

*******************************************************************************************************************************

Conquering Fiverr How to make $33,928 a month freelancing on Fiverr - 100% Money Back Guarantee!

Unleashing Yourself - Develop Discipline, Master Your Habits & Succeed In Any Area of Your Life - 100% Money Back Guarantee!

*******************************************************************************************************************************

Of course mailers are worth to use. It's true that most of people there are just trying to promote their own business, but there are also people who are open to new opportunities. Achieving success with mailers depends on your offer, it's recommended to advertise an opt-in page to build your list and it also depends on how much traffic you get. There's quite a lot of traffic necessary to get good results. But yes, mailers do work.

Laur's answer is good, and I agree. There are people who use viral mailers daily, and some of us have been doing so for years. This wouldn't be the case if they didn't work.

Also, I for one have signed up for a lot over the years through mails from viral mailers.

Adchiever, since you mention it, tops my list this month for sign ups. So heeding the comment above, its a good one to persist with :-)

I have a great clickthrough rate with Achiever myself too to my sites, and use lots of mailers every day I send out ads.

I am upgraded on some mailers and free member on others but non the less, I definitely recommend using them. The results will always be depending on your own offer and how well it converts. 

I use mailers most of the time ofr my promotional efforts. My results have varied from one to the next. I have found that, in order to success with them, you may need to change the titles of your messages. You can experiment with different titles and meadure your results.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

• 3 weeks later...

I use Referral Frenzy right now who gives you thousands of credits a month for Mailers/Text Ads and Traffic Exchanges.  I get more responses from the Text Ads than from the mailers.  I also use Credit Safelists. Have to post ads daily to see any results.

David

• 2 weeks later...

Helpful article! Are the viral mailing lists such as Adchiever.com a worthy option? They are free for the most part but I doubt they can be successful since people only use them to send their own ads. Have any of you had any success using the viral mailing lists?

Yes safelists are a worthy and viable tool to advertise and brand your programs online. Not all safelists are created equal however.  Here are a few things you should look for: Who is the owner.  Is the site owner well established or new to the industry? Adchievers owner for example has a small network of sites that have been online for many years, and I think its a good bet that he's not going anywhere soon :)

Also, from my experience if the site has a lifetime upgrade option, this greatly increases the likelihood the site will be abandoned in under two and a half years. In contrast, mailers with yearly fees almost guarantee greater admin involvement, leading to more effectiveness overall for both buyers and sellers.  Yes, it is a but more expensive this way but I believe they offer a higher ROI overall.

Hi Ray Maynard,

Safelists are a worthy tool in any marketing toolbox. 

However, it is important to realise that most people are looking to click on the credit link, to grab credits for their own ads.

The crucial points are:

A catchy subject/headline.

Bullet points or a short description. Enough to catch interest only. You are not selling at this point.

A good Splash page or compelling sales page.

No guarantee of sales, however, one of the outcomes you should be aiming for is to sign-ups to your list.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards

Pete

https://sixfigureonline.business/

We Bring Traffic @ http://webtrafficbuyer.com/webring-traffic.html

Best Regards

Pete

Free Ebook: Safelist Marketing Tactics
The Ultimate Guide to Safelist Marketing

http://newbiefriendlybusiness.com/images/safelist_marketing_tactics.gif

Yes safelists are a worthy and viable tool to advertise and brand your programs online. Not all safelists are created equal however.  Here are a few things you should look for: Who is the owner.  Is the site owner well established or new to the industry? Adchievers owner for example has a small network of sites that have been online for many years, and I think its a good bet that he's not going anywhere soon :)

Also, from my experience if the site has a lifetime upgrade option, this greatly increases the likelihood the site will be abandoned in under two and a half years. In contrast, mailers with yearly fees almost guarantee greater admin involvement, leading to more effectiveness overall for both buyers and sellers.  Yes, it is a but more expensive this way but I believe they offer a higher ROI overall.

Great! Thanks for clarifying.

Conquering Fiverr How to make $33,928 a month freelancing on Fiverr - 100% Money Back Guarantee!

Unleashing Yourself - Develop Discipline, Master Your Habits & Succeed In Any Area of Your Life - 100% Money Back Guarantee!

• 1 year later...

it's been good to me. I got lots of free signups and leads that i got there, that won't get any signup from herculist lol shhhh

I am becoming an ardent user of Safelist and Viral mailers. They are one of the best places to get people for one's businesses. You know you are advertising to people that signed up for businesses and adverts, so you are not going against any rules.

$3000 Commission And Unlimited Visitors - Here Are What Admin Team Will Do For You To Get You Paid - Click Here

50,000 Visitors For Your Business From Admin - You Will Be Added To The List Of Those Qualified To Receive - $5 Per Ads Viewed / Websites Visited And $100 / $500 / $6,600 As Your Monthly Shares - Click Here

after all, all members of the safelist agreed to read another's ads in exchange for their ad to be read. you joined with these terms, if you don't want to receive email from your personal email address, then create one using gmail, usually safelists are requiring you to use gmail for no bounces.