Marketing Checkpoint

Payza

ViralAdStore.com

I was able to use the money I've had on Payza to purchase advertisement from European vendors. Now Great Britain is off too, but I'm happy that I haven't lost much, used almost all funds. In general, I leave as little as possible on these online accounts. I still use PayPal but no PayPal buttons, no IPN, only manual processing.

I cannot run a business based in fear of what might happen (or not) or thinking whether someone is out to get me ...

I have used paypal since the site launch in 2016 and havent had a single issue. I also, even had users using paypal disputes as well, instead of contacting support, and never had a problem from paypal itself with warnings or whatever other site owners get. I also see sites that only use Paypal and paypal soley, some of these sites have been open since 2009 or so and they too havent reported any problem to their members. 

Im not saying that it might not happen, or that it will, cause simply we never know what tomorrow brings, just saying that so far so good and as long as it goes, I stick with it.

There are other solutions out there as well, but im not hasty. Carpe Diem :)

I cannot run a business based in fear of what might happen (or not) or thinking whether someone is out to get me ...

I have used paypal since the site launch in 2016 and havent had a single issue. I also, even had users using paypal disputes as well, instead of contacting support, and never had a problem from paypal itself with warnings or whatever other site owners get. I also see sites that only use Paypal and paypal soley, some of these sites have been open since 2009 or so and they too havent reported any problem to their members. 

Im not saying that it might not happen, or that it will, cause simply we never know what tomorrow brings, just saying that so far so good and as long as it goes, I stick with it.

There are other solutions out there as well, but im not hasty. Carpe Diem :)

It's best if you have a back-up plan (like multiple payment options already integrated), because I think it is only a matter of time before they ban you... they wouldn't ban 100's of other owners and let you continue. I also was using them for over a decade and then suddenly one day they ban me, others have used them for well over a decade too and it suddenly happens, so if you rely only on them for your business it is extremely risky. They don't give you time to transition, they suddenly ban you and freeze your funds for 180 days and there is nothing you can do, if you spent time and money to acquire customers who are on subscription those subscriptions will no longer renew. I was doing 5 figures per month in volume through PayPal and then one day it is suddenly gone - trust me, you don't want that happening :)

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...