Marketing Checkpoint

I Forgot About Selling Clickbank Products Until Now...

captkirk

Hi Fellow MC Members and Guests,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

Frankly, I had forgotten about selling Clickbank products until now.

Why Now?

Well, Paypal closed my account and I cannot withdraw my money from Payza because I live in the USA.

I was thinking of the options of how I was going to make money online in addition to:

- Direct Bank Deposit

- Payoneer Card

- Snail Mail

While I was brainstorming, Clickbank popped into mind.

Yea! Clickbank is a great alternative and I’m already setup for direct deposit with them.

In fact, I was making direct sales with Clickbank products on Traffic Exchanges when the Gurus, Experts, and Veteran marketers said that it couldn’t be done.

Ron and Rick Davies (owners of 1st Promotion) felt that it was a waste of time and efforts using Traffic Exchanges. To prove their point, they mentioned that they used to own a traffic Exchange.

But when I told Ron and Rick that I was selling their products direct from TE’s they removed themselves as moderators of the “Free marketing Methods Forum” and put me in charge of that forum.

BTW, I got my Avatar from Ron And Rick CBGuide forum which was an options to use in the forum. As you can see My Avatar and username became known.

Anyway, It seem like I’m coming full circle in promoting Clickbank products and services again...

I’m Back!!! :)

• 5 weeks later...

I LOVE Clickbank. I get paid pretty much every week vua direct deposit.(When I earn commissions, that is) like clockwork.

Bummer you lost your paypal account.

And now I can't use Payza either.

Frankly, I don't miss PayPal at all. They have been costing me money from the many accounts that they had limited that was paying me a residual income.

If I had a chance to go back with them I wouldn't. I see numerous people that have lost their PayPal account is back with them thru the back door. I assume they're using their wife, son, daughter or partner ID for PayPal. :)

• 2 months later...

Hi Fellow MC Members and Guests,

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) here...

Frankly, I had forgotten about selling Clickbank products until now.

Why Now?

Well, Paypal closed my account and I cannot withdraw my money from Payza because I live in the USA.

I was thinking of the options of how I was going to make money online in addition to:

- Direct Bank Deposit

- Payoneer Card

- Snail Mail

While I was brainstorming, Clickbank popped into mind.

Yea! Clickbank is a great alternative and I’m already setup for direct deposit with them.

In fact, I was making direct sales with Clickbank products on Traffic Exchanges when the Gurus, Experts, and Veteran marketers said that it couldn’t be done.

Ron and Rick Davies (owners of 1st Promotion) felt that it was a waste of time and efforts using Traffic Exchanges. To prove their point, they mentioned that they used to own a traffic Exchange.

But when I told Ron and Rick that I was selling their products direct from TE’s they removed themselves as moderators of the “Free marketing Methods Forum” and put me in charge of that forum.

BTW, I got my Avatar from Ron And Rick CBGuide forum which was an options to use in the forum. As you can see My Avatar and username became known.

Anyway, It seem like I’m coming full circle in promoting Clickbank products and services again...

I’m Back!!! :)

As an alternative, you may wish to try google pay. I don't know what their reputation is, but thought I would mention it. I have noted a few sites that have been changing to them.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

As an alternative, you may wish to try google pay. I don't know what their reputation is, but thought I would mention it. I have noted a few sites that have been changing to them.

Yes Google Pay is great!

I have received numerous payments from them and no fees.

That changed when to ower got his LLC, then he couldn’t use GP.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I trust Clickbank and they're one of the first program that I promoted and the first site that I earned a commission.

I started promoting other programs other than CB because the members could join for free with the option to upgrade.  B)

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...