Marketing Checkpoint

What Is The Best Way To Get Free Traffic?

The word "best" can be so ambiguous. To each is own.

An offline marketing strategy I like to use are Vista Print stamps, Avery labels, and Post-It Notes. This method is very cost effective and has a very residual effect. You can always find good deals on rubber stamps from Vista Print. Of course, get the larger of the two sizes they offer.

1. Order a stamp after you have a dedicated domain pointing to your offer.

2. Obtain labels and Post-It Notes...neon colors, preferably.

3. Take the time to "brand" each note and label.

4. Paste them everywhere reasonable. 

I know this method works because I have various tracking links associated with each stamp design. I like this method because the stamp is yours forever and it's use is flexible. I especially like this method because the stationary does not cost much.

When you're down to your last note/label, shoot over to Office Depot or Walmart and replenish...a few bucks! While you're there get a little bottle of ink if you need more for your stamp. 

Lastly, I like this method because I have returned to locations months after I have pasted the label or note, and they are still there advertising. To my surprise they seem to withstand the humidity, thunderstorms, and heat of Florida summers very well! 

Because I track this, I am discovering that this method is generating more traffic than some online strategies I use. THIS blows my mind. 

If you stay tuned to the traffic sites that you belong to, like mailers and TEs, especially ones with active admins, you'll often find promo codes and rewards for free traffic credits :-) Look out for admin mails, admin blog posts, know the member's menu, and check member's home page from time to time.

And remember that "free" means no monetary cost, but your time is a limited resource, and not "free". Value your time online and be productive with it.

The issue isn't so much "free traffic" but free traffic that converts.  That seems to be the biggest challenge.  The best advice I could give is to be creative, think outside of the box.  Go beyond the traditional methods that everyone uses.  There has to be some great new idea that will convert better than anything else.  Maybe you can be the one to discover that method if you put your mind to it.  

There are all kinds of different sources of free traffic and you should choose according to what you're promoting.

If you're promoting a traffic exchange, for example, then traffic exchanges are probably going to be your best source of traffic as you're then targeting a very specific audience most likely to be interested in your offer. If you're selling a service for bricks-and-mortar businesses then traffic exchanges are probably going to be a completely useless source of traffic for you and you will probably be better using Twitter or LinkedIn.

There is no one tool which is best for every job.

I agree that Safelists & TE are good free traffic sources,but in order for them be effective you have to put the time in daily to work them and see what ones convert the best. I am also a believed in rhinking outside the box and offline advertising would be great for that. Do some research and see what you can find.

Earn easy income- free to sign up and earn $1 for referal signups.

http://freedigitalsy.../rego/tmedgerly

I agree that Safelists & TE are good free traffic sources,but in order for them be effective you have to put the time in daily to work them and see what ones convert the best. I am also a believed in rhinking outside the box and offline advertising would be great for that. Do some research and see what you can find.

I think that, in order to determine which "free traffic sources" work the best, you need to track them to determine from which you are getting the most traffic (and conversions). You also need to be flexible in deciding which ones to drop should they prove to be failing. From what I have seen, it seems that many, if not all, will fail eventually hence the need to track them.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

Tracking might seem time consuming but it's time 'well' consumed as opposed to time wasted by clicking your fingers sore at useless sites.

Some of the 'fastest' TEs - i.e. those which produce the most hits quickly - are mostly just the same few people surfing round and round the same sites! You might initially get one or two conversions from such a site but it's not likely to work long-term for you.

Personally, I use Leadsleap's 'Real Tracker' to analyse my traffic and see which sites are generating the most unique visits and the most conversions. The results are often surprising!

• 1 month later...

The word "best" can be so ambiguous. To each is own.

An offline marketing strategy I like to use are Vista Print stamps, Avery labels, and Post-It Notes. This method is very cost effective and has a very residual effect. You can always find good deals on rubber stamps from Vista Print. Of course, get the larger of the two sizes they offer.

1. Order a stamp after you have a dedicated domain pointing to your offer.
2. Obtain labels and Post-It Notes...neon colors, preferably.
3. Take the time to "brand" each note and label.
4. Paste them everywhere reasonable. 

I know this method works because I have various tracking links associated with each stamp design. I like this method because the stamp is yours forever and it's use is flexible. I especially like this method because the stationary does not cost much.

When you're down to your last note/label, shoot over to Office Depot or Walmart and replenish...a few bucks! While you're there get a little bottle of ink if you need more for your stamp. 

Lastly, I like this method because I have returned to locations months after I have pasted the label or note, and they are still there advertising. To my surprise they seem to withstand the humidity, thunderstorms, and heat of Florida summers very well! 

Because I track this, I am discovering that this method is generating more traffic than some online strategies I use. THIS blows my mind. 

I think most people always think about online marketing strategy and forget about the offline marketing. It is always good to diversify your marketing strategy.

I think most people always think about online marketing strategy and forget about the offline marketing. It is always good to diversify your marketing strategy.

I cannot afford to leave any stone unturned. Potential prospects and customers are EVERYWHERE. Online marketing just makes it much easier to reach masses (at a MUCH lower cost than a highway billboard).  :)  

• 6 months later...

The best? Talk to people. Interact. Be genuine in your conversation.

Always have a business card handy. Keep your website current, invitng, & exciting. Then, use your link in relevant TE’s, safelists, SEO optimization with trending keywords, tags & labels, offer valuable content & build relationships on Social Meda sites.

But the best way to get traffic, is personal, human, old fashion interaction.

Earning cash from home with Affiliate marketing & the wellness industry, I also enjoy "making music" with vocals & keys to uplift & encourage! Hopeisfree!

• 3 months later...

Hey Whats up everybody Im Just Curious What are the best ways to get free traffic that you have Found out in 2018??

Use Safelist and Traffic Exchanges but drive the traffics from them to a Blog set up for Your Business.

$3000 Commission And Unlimited Visitors - Here Are What Admin Team Will Do For You To Get You Paid - Click Here

50,000 Visitors For Your Business From Admin - You Will Be Added To The List Of Those Qualified To Receive - $5 Per Ads Viewed / Websites Visited And $100 / $500 / $6,600 As Your Monthly Shares - Click Here

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Here is what is good about writing articles. 

I'm not talkin 1000 word articles 300 at the most and shorter viral type articles do get read....

1. you can use keywords, and this targets your prospect to your product.  Often times this will get you in the search engines.

2. you can post them in a zillion places online as well as use them on your own sites and even TE's and Safelists, Mailers,, free blogs.

3. they can be viral if you add a little ad for your product at the bottom and encourage people to USE your article (removal of bottom is not allowed)

while that cannot be inforced most will follow your rules.

4. They can be used as guest posts on others sites and a lot of people will do it if you let them use their own clickbank url in an add in the middle

of the article (Hint: have it ready for their link just fit it in).  Trust me sites love this.  And lots of people rotate their sites on TE's (another hint).

Why does this work? because people are lazy and you are providing content they can profit from.

5. They are better for classified sites because classifieds end up in the search engines when you keyword the article.

6. They are awesome for the free ad sites (Like forums) but specifically for ads and usually there is a section for articles there.

7. Some forums have space for articles.  But a Good Instructive Article is People Bate at forums. (Put your ad in the signature)

I encourage you to try it.   I just read a post online when searching for underground advertising.  And this person said they began getting

up everyday early and posted articles from like 9am to noon.   He did this day after day it resulted in hundreds and hundreds of visitors

daily and hundreds and hundreds of dollars.

You are really missing out if you just stick to this area of marketing there is a whole other world out there.

OytX5V1.gif

• 3 weeks later...

forum like this will get you traffic and even signups, members of this forum are highly responsive when it comes to free business opportunities with an option to upgrade for more functionality, because these people are looking and searching for ways to earn online.

• 5 months later...

I was re-reading this thread and wanted to add that one of the useful side effects of surfing traffic exchanges is that you will often come across new TEs you haven't joined yet offering free credits on sign-up. 

I will usually join any that offer 500 credits or more as a signup bonus - it usually takes about 30 seconds to sign up, then you might have to surf a few pages but it's a fast way to get 500, 1000 or even more free hits.

Hey Whats up everybody Im Just Curious What are the best ways to get free traffic that you have Found out in 2018??

For me, The best way is to post simple free ads 365(6) day a year to get your products in front of as many people as you can.

I post simple free ads to Traditional Advertising sites like the following:

- Viral Mailers

- Safelist

- Traffic Exchanges

- Ad Boards

- Free For All (FFA)

- Banner Ad Exchanges

- And Etc...

None of the above won't work for you unless you're working to generate traffic to your blogs, Websites and Affiliate Programs.

Tip: Post Simple Free Ads To Give Others The Opportunity To Join Your Programs Or Buy Products That You're Promoting. :)