Marketing Checkpoint

Your Viral Banners - yourviralbanners.com

Laur

Matthew Graves's Your Viral Network has changed the entire safelist and traffic exchange business by focusing on results and giving you the best tracking available so you know what is working and what isn't.

Now, that power comes to banner advertising!

Your Viral Banners works like a self-optimizing banner rotator.

You load all your banners into the system and then use the Your Viral Banner rotator code on all the sites where you can display banners.

Every time one of your banner is displayed, they pick one from your list at random.  They track where it was shown and whether it was clicked on.

They then report back to you which banners are getting the best conversions across all the sites you display banners on.

It will automatically remove the banners from rotation that aren't getting clicked, making sure that your banner impressions are getting you signups and sales.

Best of all, you control all your banner campaigns from one place.  No logging into dozens of sites to add a new banner.

If you want more results from your banner advertising, then Your Viral Banners is a must have tool.

Maybe it's just me being dumb, but I've had issues finding where to add my commission payment details on Your Viral Network sites. I was very drawn to Your Viral List but didn't promote it due to this issue. I've emailed Admin twice and received no response. Maybe someone who's actually received commission payments from one of these sites can shed some light on this...?

• 3 weeks later...

I've tried several times to get ahold of the owner (Matthew Graves) of

Your Viral Banners (YVB). 

NO response!! I've tried his "support" email three times, Facebook messenger and

Skyped him.

His YVB tool is a great one, but if this clown refuses to respond to support

tickets; it's most likely he won't pay commissions either!

Anybody know how to contact him????

Warmest Regards,

John Lederer

Marketer since 1995

Online since 2000

I can't understand how this guy is still in business. I have tried a number of his "advertising opportunities" and have had very little,if any, real results. The free memberships were a joke. You really had to spend lots of time clicking ads,etc. to get anywhere. Don't get me wrong, I am used to such as I am a free member of several ads networks. He literally forces you to upgrade to just get anywhere. But his was distinctively worse in every respect. I dropped all of his sites and never went back. I view him as a scammer. As far as I can remember, he never answered any of my support requests.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

Wow, that surprises me. Has it always been that way?

But I did see a poll somewhere recently where they were asking if they ever got their commissions and didnt look good.

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 22 years in business - Since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

Still trying to contact this nut. NO response!

Tried the following:

Facebook messenger

Matthew Graves FB timeline

His "support" email FOUR times

I will be contacting my credit card company for a refund.

I will also be dropping ALL his safelists I'm in. This guy boasts how

hes trying to help others online---I'm convinced THAT'S his marketing ploy.

After reading your posts here...I'm convinced he's a scammer.

Warmest Regards,

John Lederer

Marketer since 1995

Online since 2000

Wow, that surprises me. Has it always been that way?

But I did see a poll somewhere recently where they were asking if they ever got their commissions and didnt look good.

I didn't realize it was this prolific. I had heard stories in the past about his not paying his affiliates. I didn't really pay much attention to them then.

Click Here!

UPDATE***********

Matthew FINALLY responded!

He refunded me. (I told him "not to ignore my

message or I will be contacting my credit card company").

Oddly enough; he said nothing to me accept "all is done"!

I told him "it's been told to me that he rarely responds to questions

and that he owes several people commissions". You'd think he had a comment

to say on that, but he said nothing:-)

Warmest Regards,

John Lederer

Marketer since 1995

Online since 2000

Is it me, or does anybody else see a disturbing pattern here? He is only responding when threatened? I would have to start looking at it in this respect: Would I really want to do business with, or represent someone who only pays/refunds/responds when threatened?

Click Here!

Is it me, or does anybody else see a disturbing pattern here? He is only responding when threatened? I would have to start looking at it in this respect: Would I really want to do business with, or represent someone who only pays/refunds/responds when threatened?

I agree!!

Warmest Regards,

John Lederer

Marketer since 1995

Online since 2000