Marketing Checkpoint

CoinPayments - How To Use CPS Coin?

davepilgrim

Could anyone who is familiar with the CoinPayments site please explain to me how to use their CPS coin?

It seems you get 100 of them for joining the site, which it tells me is currently worth $11.82 but I cannot work out what I'm supposed to do with them! Can I convert them into Bitcoin, for example? Do I have to spend them on the site and, if so, how do I do that? None of the listings in the store directory accept CPS coin and I'm stumped as to what they're for...

• 2 weeks later...

I think the launch or release is Aug 4th. right now they are giving out $10 to new signups (and the referrers), just like paypal did back in the day, so its a good way to gain traction. But anyway I am pretty sure that they can be converted into something else when it fully opens in july or august.

PHP Programmer - Internet Marketer - Web Designer - Advertising Network Owner

Celebrating 22 years in business - Since 1998

https://webstars2k.com

• 10 months later...

i hope you already resolved this issue and by now counting all the cps you got now. the 11bucks there is somehow a design, or a maintaining balance, you can't convert it neither you can't cash it out.

Could anyone who is familiar with the CoinPayments site please explain to me how to use their CPS coin?

It seems you get 100 of them for joining the site, which it tells me is currently worth $11.82 but I cannot work out what I'm supposed to do with them! Can I convert them into Bitcoin, for example? Do I have to spend them on the site and, if so, how do I do that? None of the listings in the store directory accept CPS coin and I'm stumped as to what they're for...