Marketing Checkpoint

If Safelists Don't Work, Why Do They Exist?

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you guys all for sharing your viewpoints. 

I think safelists are a great way for advertising. 

But the struggle I have is the "freebie" seekers. 

Sometimes it can seem like people just join your list for the free lead magnet or freebie. 

That does add to my frustration a little. 

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to approach them going forward? 

I am open to strategies to help enhance my own marketing efforts. 

Hi, safelists do work and free offers/lead magnets is the key.  I worked with them for a long time writing lists of all safelists, analysing results etc and there are still some people out there doing it, making money and it works for them.  Persistance and consistency is the key. Same old day in day out.  But it works.  I found it took up alot of my time especially when I moved into the solo ad world.  

I started with safelists and then started making small amounts through advertising others safelists using a site called Traffic Codex.  Then progressed to buying subscriptions/memberships to the safelists that actually gave results.  I then built up a downline.  Then promoted traffic zipper, made more commissions.  Then started designing my own splash/landing pages and promote using solos.  

It depends where you want to go and want to want to do.  Slow or fast, its upto you but I defo recommend safelists to start.  

But I tell you when I first started I spent 8 hours a day clicking credits, watching sites so I could post to many a day!

:) FREE DOWNLOAD ACCESS: Unlimited Promo Codes for Unlimited FREE Traffic: CLICK HERE   :) Unlimted FREE Traffic Vault Rocks!!