Marketing Checkpoint

What is MarketingCheckpoint?

Matt Koshko

:( Sorry  I clicked the down arrow by mistake, If you could change that it would be good...

Mobile Marketing App
In 2018 about 80% of searches will be from Smart Phones, and tablets. We can no longer ignore this fact.
It doesn't matter what kind of business you have, or what your marketing budget is!

Introducing the ICANGet2 Silent SalesmanMobile Marketing App - A Global Mobile Marketing and Communication Tool for Your Business

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am new as well checking the site and learning every day, Thank You Darren for all you do...

Mobile Marketing App
In 2018 about 80% of searches will be from Smart Phones, and tablets. We can no longer ignore this fact.
It doesn't matter what kind of business you have, or what your marketing budget is!

Introducing the ICANGet2 Silent SalesmanMobile Marketing App - A Global Mobile Marketing and Communication Tool for Your Business

I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER OF THIS SITE FOR OVER 1 YEAR NOW AND HAVE NOT FOUND ANY REFERRALS OR GOT REFERRALS FROM SENT EMAILS

I don't know what you've been trying to promote. I can say that MC mailer is one of my best mailers and I get consistent signups from the mailings I send out. I recommend you use a lead capture page with an enticing free offer that gets people's attention and interest in subscribing to get more info. You can create awesome LCPs and splash pages very easily using tools like AdKreator and Onyalist. Good luck!  :)

I don't know what you've been trying to promote. I can say that MC mailer is one of my best mailers and I get consistent signups from the mailings I send out. I recommend you use a lead capture page with an enticing free offer that gets people's attention and interest in subscribing to get more info. You can create awesome LCPs and splash pages very easily using tools like AdKreator and Onyalist. Good luck!  :)

THNX

Hello after going through my bookmarks I stumbled across this

forum joined in 2013 and here I am, you know how things get

put aside and forgotten about. Seems like a pretty cool forum

I'll try to participate a bit and see what falls out the tree...

It's very cool. The best forum of its kind that I've seen. People tend to be very helpful here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Look forward to doing some major branding here. For starters, I'm a great person to know. People love me because I talk less and listen more.I love doing research and finding solutions to problems. Let's connect!

It's time to get traffic that pays! Endless chains of $20 commissions and downline building on autopilot.....WHO WANTS IT?

You can get average traffic, or you can get Lucrative Traffic here and now!

Click here for multiple payment notifications and downline members daily!

Look forward to doing some major branding here. For starters, I'm a great person to know. People love me because I talk less and listen more.I love doing research and finding solutions to problems. Let's connect!

Great! you will be an asset to the forum. Look forward to hearing more from you. :)