Posted 18 December 2016 - 11:27 AM

thank you very much for guideliness. great

#22 destinyspeaks

destinyspeaks

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 02:58 PM

Great rules to be enforced. I like to see structure that we all have to follow in order to maintain a certain respect in the community. The boundaries and guidelines make a big difference, we are all here for knowledge sharing with each other the mindset to improving each others skillset that requires a special focus to learning in building meaningful relationships to better provide the foundation in being a great asset to the community. Thanks Darren Olander for providing a great community for all of us so that we can provide and learn from the community.

#23 destinyspeaks

destinyspeaks

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 03:00 PM

Great rules to be enforced. I like to see structure that we all have to follow in order to maintain a certain respect in the community. The boundaries and guidelines make a big difference, we are all here for knowledge sharing with each other the mindset to improving each others skillset that requires a special focus to learning in building meaningful relationships to better provide the foundation in being a great asset to the community. Thanks Darren Olander for providing a great community for all of us so that we can provide and learn from the community.

1. "Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success." --Henry Ford

#24 tlivesint

tlivesint

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 8 posts
  • LocationNigeria

Posted 29 January 2017 - 04:57 PM

I love this forum and i am going to follow the rules. These rules are easy to follow and avoid getting punished or banned.

INVEST $0.25 & RECEIVE $0.50 / $1.50 / $6 / $60 / $800 / $8,000 STARTING TODAY - http://fastcashonlin...ve-hours-today/

Join The Team That Will Work For You & Get You Paid Within Five Hours Today - http://fastcashonlinebiz.com/2017/03/16/join-us-now-we-will-get-you-paid-within-five-hours-today/

#25 Kamilla66

Kamilla66

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 05:08 PM

I agree

#26 akshayam

akshayam

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 05:49 AM

Noted and agree to follow the Rules.

#27 Mbridges

Mbridges

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationButner, NC

Posted 24 February 2017 - 09:15 PM

I'm new here so after reading this I feel more safe. Not entirely sure how forums works but I've heard amazing things so I'll give it a go!

Free members (Freebers) Earn Too! Ready To Collect Multiple $25 payments to Google Wallet? No Selling, No Talking, No Hassles. Upgraded Members Earn on Freeber Sales! Click For Information!

200zdqv.gif

#28 coachj

coachj

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 8 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 20 March 2017 - 04:15 PM

Play nice, play fair, be respectful.   Sounds good to me...

#29 RushMan

RushMan

• Bronze
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 03:25 PM

I have read and understand the rules as well.  looking forward to diving in and learning...

#30 basrimk

basrimk

• Bronze
  • 1 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 01 April 2017 - 06:23 AM

Thanks for great guidelines. :)

#31 revnick37

revnick37

• Bronze
  • 2 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 04 April 2017 - 03:04 AM

Thank you very much Darren for enlightening me with Marketing Checkpoint's Community Rules. This is very important for me and others to be guided.  :)  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users