Marketing Checkpoint

Community Rules

Matt Koshko

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

:) Hi this is Jackie Samford I'm new just singed up today so I'm new to this but yes lets keep respectful and nice so excited to be here I will follow the rules hi second day here see how everyone is doing today

just getting ready for the next step in this online business so I can start making money

Hi i'm new too lets do this together

hi how does this work can somebody tell me very new here and lost thanks

I would like to buy more stuff but you see I don't have any funds I would like to see how this works

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have now added the following statement to the Rules:

Users who repeatedly make short posts that are meaningless just as a qualification to earn rewards will be banned from posting. Please make sure that you are making posts that contribute to the discussion.

Naturally ,am well mannered so it's not a problem to me in following and adapting to guidelines . Edited by captkirk
Link removed

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is there an actual 'start here" walkthrough guide?  I just joined using Darren's Adchiever site....  So far i've searched around for my referral code, which I still haven't found.  I did find a really loooong referral link, but no code. I even searched through the banners and html, still none. I've clicked on the referral link --> arrow button, still nothing.  Also, where do we input our commission methods to receive commissions?  I really enjoy Darren's sites, but this one is not very user friendly.  Thanks in advance for any advice.

Is there an actual 'start here" walkthrough guide?  I just joined using Darren's Adchiever site....  So far i've searched around for my referral code, which I still haven't found.  I did find a really loooong referral link, but no code. I even searched through the banners and html, still none. I've clicked on the referral link --> arrow button, still nothing.  Also, where do we input our commission methods to receive commissions?  I really enjoy Darren's sites, but this one is not very user friendly.  Thanks in advance for any advice.

Hi Fenix, those are good questions. Being this is a very different platform it works quite differently than my other sites. Please go to the Affiliates section and under Direct Link look for the ID # after &id=  , that number would be your unique affiliate ID. The full link under direct link is your referral link. There is no input for commissions, instead you will request commissions once you have any earnings. There is no start-up guide, but happy to answer any other questions.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

• 2 weeks later...

I follow this forum rules

Blanket statement: Play nice, play fair, be respectful.

As a member of our community you are expected to follow the rules. Most importantly, the use of common sense plays a factor. But, to make sure everyone is on a level playing field, here's how we have structured the community.

RESPECT. Whether you're a seasoned professional or a brand new marketer, we treat everyone with the same respect and expectations. You are welcome to bring your opinions, just be respectful.

Administrators: These are individuals in the community who oversee all content and decisions, ultimately making sure all is running smooth. Administrators are real people, too.

Moderators: Individuals labeled as Moderators help maintain appropriate content. They may move articles, topics, replies, comments, etc. without notice, but they also follow the same guidelines. We rely heavily on our Moderators to help be the first stage when an issue arises. And if you have a question, feel free to ask them.

Discussions: This is the heart of the community content sharing where you are free to engage through questions, experiences, and the long list of categories. Do your best to fit your topic and replies in the appropriate categories, and if Admins/Mods think they are better suited elsewhere, we'll make the change.

Users who repeatedly make short posts that are meaningless just as a qualification to earn rewards will be banned from posting. Please make sure that you are making posts that contribute to the discussion.

Discussion Signatures: Branding is important. We want you to build yourself as the sought-after professional. You may utilize a forum signature to showcase yourself with a short bio or other kind of catchy content. You may use one banner, no taller than 90px, and one affiliate link.

Affiliate Links: Generally affiliate links are off-limits unless otherwise specified. However, because of our unique mailing opportunity as well as the ability to advertise banners, you are still able to get in front of people with your advertisements.

Adult Content: Sorry, wrong place to share. Simply put, if you're caught sharing content of this kind in any way, consider yourself banned permanently.

Private Messaging: Privately contacting members is a valuable capability but is monitored carefully. Spamming your links, mass messaging, and otherwise harassing members will get you blocked from this capability indefinitely.

Foul Language: Western culture has decided there is an ever-growing list of insulting, foul, and "bad" words that make people uncomfortable. Intentionally utilizing such language against someone else may result in sensorship and/or warnings. Your reputation will take a hit; think before posting.

The "Program Threads" forum has it's own rules. Please read them here.

Tom Oswald's LinkTree

Connect with us at Ca$hJuice

cj-banner-468x60.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Blanket statement: Play nice, play fair, be respectful.

|

|

|

Foul Language: Western culture has decided there is an ever-growing list of insulting, foul, and "bad" words that make people uncomfortable. Intentionally utilizing such language against someone else may result in sensorship and/or warnings. Your reputation will take a hit; think before posting.

Thank you these are very good no nonsense rules/guidelines.

Just want to make a comment that is contextually accurate and hopefully helpful. Sensorship is miss-spelled should be censorship

George McBride

Best Affiliate Program

Learn More about Crypto:

BitCoinLearnandEarn.gif

Bitcoin Basics PDF

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I cant belive I have only just joined this site. WHy did I not do this years ago. Thanks for the rules and nice to meet you all.

This has to be one of the best forums online.

The Admin (Darren) unselfishly share his other sites with the members of the forum.

We get the exposure from the members of his own list and other websites that he owns.

Plus he unselfishly let the members share the programs that we’re promoting and he will even join some of the programs that we’re promoting if he’s interested in them and upgrade too.

I believe our Admin is one of a kind. :)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Đây là một cộng đồng rất đáng tin cậy và an toàn cho tất cả mọi người khi tham gia. Tôi xin chân thành cảm ơn những người đi trước và có kinh nghiệm đã tận tình hướng dẫn những người mới bắt đầu như tôi từng bước để tiến đến thành công trong sự nghiệp cũng như trong cuộc sống.