Marketing Checkpoint

What's in a traffic exchange Ranking

Ken Waggerby

Hi,

I just want to know more about getting the best traffic in the best traffic exchanges and what exactly does that mean if I'm to make my credit package purchases going around the hottest sites looking for the hottest deals.

I am often joining traffic exchanges wishing I had the cash to take the OTO upgrade offers and have only had the pleasure of taking a couple of these so now I am also looking into things like safelists and paid to click.

I don't really surf so much as many of the top surfers, but I have been joined at some pretty cool sites I think and it has been a trying and learning experience. I think once I am established or better off I might like to launch my own program one day to help beginners on their path??

Please share some knowledge/experience, some advice? 

I would be willing to share some of mine as well!

Thanks,

K

Aimless wandering.

Well, depending on how much you want to invest in traffic at a time, one thing many people don't know is many owners would be happy to sell to you a bulk amount of credits at a big discount. You just need to be willing to spend more to get a lot better deal price for credits, to do this just contact the owners. If you buy credits in small quantities it is fine, just you aren't getting quite as much value. 

It is also good to keep an eye on whether a site offers discounts for credit buys if you are an upgraded member, Many times just upgrading will save you money and get more traffic for your dollar.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

Well, depending on how much you want to invest in traffic at a time, one thing many people don't know is many owners would be happy to sell to you a bulk amount of credits at a big discount. You just need to be willing to spend more to get a lot better deal price for credits, to do this just contact the owners. If you buy credits in small quantities it is fine, just you aren't getting quite as much value. 

It is also good to keep an eye on whether a site offers discounts for credit buys if you are an upgraded member, Many times just upgrading will save you money and get more traffic for your dollar.

I know I have seen that before; the extra credits for the upgraded. So I think if I want a lot of traffic I should do some research and get some money together so I can be prepared to buy in bulk!

That makes a lot of sense, thanks for the advice! 

Aimless wandering.