Marketing Checkpoint

Abandoned Safelists/Mailers

• 2 weeks later...

Something else is happening at some sites which I see as equal to being shut down. I go to mail at the site and am told that the mailer is full and to come back later. This is a waste of my time and money. I waste time waiting for the mailer to be available and anyone following me will just plain walk away from the site. This puts a black mark on the site and on you it should never happen and should be avoided at all costs.

Well, Jerry, your mailer is just fine. ;)

Please keep your product 100%

No complaints here!

As for the original poster...

I'm sorry this had to happen to you but we all "lose"

money along our quest for early retirement.

It's the nature of the beast, I guess.

Maybe this admin really didn't mean ill intent..who knows??

But you can't allow that to be a deterrent.  You know

you will find a handful of reputable mailers to replace

that one with.  Godspeed, sir.

• 2 months later...

Anyone still use viraladsunleashed.com ?

The signup form seems to have been removed from the homepage and I can't get hold of support.

It seems to be pretty dead.. but I was able to get back into my account after verifying my email - and this is his support link: https://plrdealer.zendesk.com/home

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

I have a query in a different area of this discussion. I belong to a lot of SLs and TEs and am trying to determine which ones I should leave. I have been hanging in on a lot of SLs with the fear that I night miss out on something. I think one thing to use as a determining factor would be that the SL does not seem to be interested in me beyond my joining, they seem to be interested only in my joining then upgrading. Some of the sites I belong to I plan to upgrade in as soon as I can but in others I just sort of hang around reading emails and trying to grow my credits and post my promos. The problem is that they make the growth process very difficult such that I will not promote them as I move from site to site. I feel that a good site encourages me to enjoy my membership and to grow my downline. The other sites don't seem to care. I am thinking in terms of several sites that no longer function, they tried to get me to upgrade but never offered anything worth while and went belly up quickly (there were 4 or 5 sites under the same admin)

Here's a quick note for someone who has some money to work with. I have been a member of "e Market Safelist" for some years now and they are getting ready to shut down unless some is able to respond to this message: "Site 4 Sale Make an offer Would like to see a good AdminEnjoy the Beautiful Members and keep the site going Best Wishes to you All Thank you for your Love and Support Throughout the years Be Blessed Send Offer here"    There are a few other sites that are part of the same group of sites that are also available. I thought that someone here might be able to take advantage of this.

• 2 weeks later...

Nermailer.com is abandonated? Every time when I try to surf an error is done:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/nerdmail/public_html/expirepage.php on line 30

I trid to contact the owner but no response!

http://www.1001nightsmailer.com - a paid membership site which allows free members too!

http://www.pizzasafelistmailer.com - my first safelist mailer site!

Nermailer.com is abandonated? Every time when I try to surf an error is done:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/nerdmail/public_html/expirepage.php on line 30

I trid to contact the owner but no response!

They are probably not aware of the error. I don't see any support link anywhere on their site so that doesn't help with notifying whoever the owner is.

My Blog

They are probably not aware of the error. I don't see any support link anywhere on their site so that doesn't help with notifying whoever the owner is.

Would be useful to know who is the owner, may be we can contact him in another way (from another site).

http://www.1001nightsmailer.com - a paid membership site which allows free members too!

http://www.pizzasafelistmailer.com - my first safelist mailer site!

• 1 month later...

Any body shed any light on whats happened to Live Traffic Network been going for some time and now Account Suspended ?

And yes he owes me comms now wheres my baseball bat. And all that time spent building  a downline all wasted.

To Your Sucess
Steve Man :D

Take your marketing to the next level with Referral Frenzy.

http://tinyurl.com/frenzy8048

Any body shed any light on whats happened to Live Traffic Network been going for some time and now Account Suspended ?

And yes he owes me comms now wheres my baseball bat. And all that time spent building  a downline all wasted.

Completely down now.

Anyone know what is up with List Effects? It hasn't been loading for me the last couple days.

My Blog

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

MagicalMailer, BlackDiamondMailer and RockStarMailer all appear to be offline for a few days?

I can't recall where I read it but someone mentioned that the owner of BlackDiamondMailer sent out an email to members, in the first week of November, saying that the site would be temporarily closed for updates.

I can't recall where I read it but someone mentioned that the owner of BlackDiamondMailer sent out an email to members, in the first week of November, saying that the site would be temporarily closed for updates.

Thanks, I hadn't noticed that so hopefully it will be back soon.

There does seem to be a lot of mailers going offline though :(

Looks like redstagmailer.com is having problems now.

2500 FREE Credits at ViralAdStore.com for Marketing Checkpoint members!

Use Promo Code: marketingcheckpoint in the Members Area > My Account > Promo Codes

• 3 months later...

Wow, really good thread this, I need to make time and come back and read it all. I belong to a lot of sites that I didn't use for ages, and I'm still finding ones that I belonged to, even some as upgraded member but didn't know they're gone. Now when I find them offline, I'd like to know if there's more info as to when or why.

One set of mailer sites, that I don't know if it was mentioned here in this thread (sorry if it was), belonged to Dawn Orr. I was upgraded 3 of them, and one in particular, Tiger Solo Ads Plus earned me a lot in commissions and ref contest prizes etc. But then the owner had relocated due to family issues and because she contacted me and explained her situation, I told her not to worry about the remaining $60 that the site owed me. But the sites still remained online. Then I was busy with other stuff and came back to her sites a couple of months ago, to find a message and video on the front page from Rina Baxter who said that all credits owed from those sites would be converted to network solos. So I contacted her, and she started sending me endless emails trying to have me meet her on skype, because she "remembers me" and to get me to buy into the new version of My Surf Biz (I was a member of the old one, but it didn't work to well for me). The new one costs something like $100 a month, which isn't really in my budget now.

I ran away and never got those network solos lol :P

• 3 weeks later...

That reminds of a pet peeve of mine. Websites that do not have the owner's/admin point of contact or support information on the home page.

It does not help a member if they cannot login and the password reset function does not work. If a member can't login, then he cannot contact support if the support function requires a member to login.

2nd468.jpg

Wow, really good thread this, I need to make time and come back and read it all. I belong to a lot of sites that I didn't use for ages, and I'm still finding ones that I belonged to, even some as upgraded member but didn't know they're gone. Now when I find them offline, I'd like to know if there's more info as to when or why.

One set of mailer sites, that I don't know if it was mentioned here in this thread (sorry if it was), belonged to Dawn Orr. I was upgraded 3 of them, and one in particular, Tiger Solo Ads Plus earned me a lot in commissions and ref contest prizes etc. But then the owner had relocated due to family issues and because she contacted me and explained her situation, I told her not to worry about the remaining $60 that the site owed me. But the sites still remained online. Then I was busy with other stuff and came back to her sites a couple of months ago, to find a message and video on the front page from Rina Baxter who said that all credits owed from those sites would be converted to network solos. So I contacted her, and she started sending me endless emails trying to have me meet her on skype, because she "remembers me" and to get me to buy into the new version of My Surf Biz (I was a member of the old one, but it didn't work to well for me). The new one costs something like $100 a month, which isn't really in my budget now.

I ran away and never got those network solos lol :P

I had the same issue with Tiger Solo Ads Plus. I had the top upgrade with a lot of credits. When the site was reorganized, I was downgraded to a lesser upgrade and most of my credits were deleted. The response was that I did not need so many credits.  Great customer service. NOT!

2nd468.jpg

That reminds of a pet peeve of mine. Websites that do not have the owner's/admin point of contact or support information on the home page.

It does not help a member if they cannot login and the password reset function does not work. If a member can't login, then he cannot contact support if the support function requires a member to login.

That's one thing that Payza ask for you to include on your website now, your contact information: name, address, phone number and email address, the same info that you have with your Payza account. :)