#101 Clare Bowen

Clare Bowen

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:48 AM

I had the same issue with Tiger Solo Ads Plus. I had the top upgrade with a lot of credits. When the site was reorganized, I was downgraded to a lesser upgrade and most of my credits were deleted. The response was that I did not need so many credits.  Great customer service. NOT!

Yes, you were my referral there actually, top upgrade, I remember. I'm very sorry to hear that you were treated so badly.

I have a situation with Action Mails, which was owned by Leigh Ann Little. She was a great admin, and I was top upgraded there with over 100 referrals, some still spending money, when the site seems to have gone down (I was offline for some months), and then when it came back under a new owner. My account was wiped from the database. The new owner said that he couldn't restore my account and that I'd have to sign up again for a new one. I decided not to.

That's one thing that Payza ask for you to include on your website now, your contact information: name, address, phone number and email address, the same info that you have with your Payza account. :)

Intelligent of them, I like that :)

My New Mailer. Join Us!

harmonybanner.gif

#102 Bruno Duarte

Bruno Duarte

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 15 April 2017 - 04:02 PM

I see both accounts suspended or domains for sales on so many safelists and mailers these days.

But it could be a good thing though, for those who persist. Is a shame losing a paid membership though.

#103 Clare Bowen

Clare Bowen

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  • LocationCape Town

Posted 16 April 2017 - 07:10 PM

At the risk of sounding like grandma, I remember the days when I would join any viral mailer that I wasn't a member of yet. I actually had a radar on for them, and even used google once or twice :P

I see both accounts suspended or domains for sales on so many safelists and mailers these days.

But it could be a good thing though, for those who persist. Is a shame losing a paid membership though.

Agreed

My New Mailer. Join Us!

harmonybanner.gif

#104 rpsmith

rpsmith

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 02:37 AM

I would be very cautious about spending my money on these sites.Speaking for myself, these here again, gone again sites make me suspicious. When they disappear the first time, it might be issues with hosting or something, but more than once seems fishy.

The Internet's Safest Url Shortener!

Protect your affiliate links! Free!

Click Here!

#105 paulserban

paulserban

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationBucharest, Romania

Posted 04 October 2017 - 07:44 PM

Steve Taurman has abandoned all his mailers!

http://www.1001nightsmailer.com - a paid membership site which allows free members too!

http://www.pizzasafelistmailer.com - my first safelist mailer site!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users