Marketing Checkpoint

Making Money

johnmcclure

Guest Paul Nulty

Darren is right, it's all about trying and testing, try different marketing techniques and when you get a result repeat it, if you keep trying different techniques with no results you may need to re think about either the market you are targeting or the products or services you are promoting. You will get there.

• 2 weeks later...

John, be consistent and confident in what you do. You've mentioned being part of Empower Network - have you reached out to all your contacts? Maybe your message isn't resonating with those with who you connect. If that is the case it might be time to re-work your approach and messaging.

Hustle. Do everything in your power to reach beyond your goals.

Stay in there John, I was in the same boat as you and was getting nowhere. They say we are never to old to learn.."how true that is". Be confident in what you do and consistent in what you do and one day you'll find it will all come together. I peronally researched some top marketers on the Internet, and basically followed there lead and have never looked back.

• 3 weeks later...

That is the thing , Every one want you to join there program and when you do, join It is like there job is over. They do not think about the long haul all they are worried about is getting a sell. I joined mobe, it is like all the rest.I been with them 6 mths have not made a dime got a lot of clicks no money.

Edited by johnmcclure

• 2 weeks later...

Dear John:

Don't grow other people golden nest, GROW YOUR OWN.

What are your unique habilities, knowledge and know-how?

What people will be interested in sparing themselves the effort, time and sweat you spent?

What price tag is reasonable to them?

Answer these 3 ones, and you will be closer to YOUR solution...

• 1 month later...
Guest MarketingYouControl

That is the thing , Every one want you to join there program and when you do, join It is like there job is over. They do not think about the long haul all they are worried about is getting a sell.

That is a good point. You know why. Most people are dealing with companies that do not teach real automation and duplication.

Think about this:

If you are signing up 10 people, you are supposed to work with THOSE 10 people personally?

That is what you are told often. But that is exactly the problem.

Let's put affiliate programs aside where you are just connecting customers with companies

and let companies "deal" with the customers and all that.

They key to success is this:

You need to have SOME system that is able to HANDLE massive signups for people

where: EVERYBODY is being contacted personally and taken care of in a way that

will make people follow a system, do a business or realize their potential.

That is why I personally use my 24 steps to follow system that I tell people that they just

get in, see for themselves and then exactly COPY those 24 (or sometimes only 21 steps

depending on their background!) - and it works.

If you have a system that works no matter WHO is following it - then you have a winning

formula.

It is impossible to sign up 100s or 1000s of people and to be in touch with all of them

personally. Of course you can keep in touch with your own email follow up system,

but wouldnt it be cool if you actually could have a team that does the PHONE follow

up FOR YOU in a professional and effective matter.

Here is another give away: if you have to contact people and call them yourself

and you are not experienced in marketing, how do you expect to make any sales?

And people who get a phone call think "ohh, I dont want to call people, now this guy

is calling me - and I have to do the same?".

That is again the flaw in most systems - they rely on the ability of people.

While you success grows with your own personal growth (you still need to learn

about marketing and how to reach people even if you never will call them on the

phone...), it is all about the system in the end...

Hope this helps!

Guest MarketingYouControl

That is the thing , Every one want you to join there program and when you do, join It is like there job is over. They do not think about the long haul all they are worried about is getting a sell. I joined mobe, it is like all the rest.I been with them 6 mths have not made a dime got a lot of clicks no money.

John, the length of being with a program doesn't tell a thing. What have you actively done in those 6 months? Have you targeted the right people? Have you listened and discussed things with your coaches? Especially the traffic coach? Have you worked through all the products that you have received as Licensee?

What kind of level got you in? Success in Internet Marketing has to do with your own growth.

It is NEVER about a program you have joined. The success depends on YOU first - that is why I actually recommend people to read the Book "The Millionaire Fastlane" by MJ DeMarco to find out what you need to improve with yourself.

If you say you got a lot of clicks but no money.

What does CLICKS mean - a click is not necessarily a real visitor - and if you got real visitors - were they qualified?

Did you track your marketing efforts? You can only know that nobody is buying from you if you know your HARD COLD NUMBERS.

Unique Visitors, Visitors Value... all those things have been pretty much covered in the MTTB/Mobe system itself.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Money can be made on the internet.One good approach is to have your own marketing system and promote what you are offering from that site.

You have to be building your list, in order to  present your offers to that list after the klt, have been built.From that  point  just work the safelist and viral mailers and a few traffic exchanges building you list.

Make sure to build that relationship with your list and one more thing ,don't spam the list you will be building and it is going to take a consistent effort.Rome wasn't build over night and nothing else either.

You can make money on the internet, but it's not easy and you have to be very careful. Be sure to do your due diligence. If you do not understand this term, it is important enough for you do look it up in a dictionary!

As most people know by now, there are huge numbers of scams out there, trying to separate you from your money. I hope you are not fooled by the obvious ones that promise you millions in a very short period of time. If you are so naive to fall for that B.S., you have no business using the internet for fast profit. You will end up with fast losses!

Be realistic. Most people do not have the know-how, time, or money to start a new program. If you are sophisticated enough, or know people who you can partner with, you have a chance to succeed on your own.

But, for most of us, we are looking for ways to promote either our own little web sites or the web sites of affiliate programs that we like. So, for these people; you need to know how and where to advertise and how to build a list, if you are so inclined.

Most people are involved in some of the following activities to build their affiliate programs.

1. Safe Lists & Opt-In Lists.
2. Surfing sites & Classifieds.
3. Viral & rotator ads.
4. TEs (Traffic Exchanges)
5. Leads - you have to purchase these.
6. Blogs - very time consuming, but they work to some degree.
Bulk Email - where you pay someone and your ad goes on their server. And then there is bulk email stealth software that goes on your computer, but I think it is illegal in quite a few states and spam is never a good idea.
8. HYIPs - for those who want fast returns without doing anything - you know - so called passive income. HYIP stands for high-yield investment programs and the people who get involved with these are high-risk gamblers. Most of these fall apart in time and the majority of the investors lose everything. A few people get out with their profit before the thing collapses. How did they know when to get out? hmmm.

I have been networking for over 20 years and have seen my share of scams. I have lost money. I have made money. Over $250,000 in one MLM. I am telling you that the people who make the most money are the ones who take the time and put in the effort and the money to run their own programs. I applaud them. It is hard work and requires dedication and patience.

I run a small private list Called the "ACTIVE PLAYERS" List. No one sees this list but me. I test many affiliate programs. I look for programs that are new, exciting, exclusive, lucrative and have little or no competition. I join the ones I believe will be successful.

When I find one that fits most of my criteria, I send out a blurb to the people on the "LIST". I usually send an email approximately once per month or every other month.

If you want to be on this list of go-getters, just email me. You will not be contacted by other members of the list and I will never sell or expose your email to anyone.

Prosperous regards,

Martin Levine activeplayeradmin@gmail.com

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

• 1 month later...

Making money on the internet is not as easy as some people try to make you think. I have been trying for 3 years now. I have not made a dime. I am not saying you can not , I am saying I have not.

I can help you make some money. I currently average £10 a week for a couple of hours a day and every day, have built this up over the last year and am still rising. I didn't buy any products either as I didn't plan what I was going to do, I just found my way, chose what I thought that I could do and maybe try. Too many hours for my money still but if you want to keep what you have and then do what I set you (if you are not doing this already), I think that I might be able to help you add to your fortune rather than lose it and waste time looking for it. You are welcome to mail me.

I can help you make some money. I currently average £10 a week for a couple of hours a day and every day, have built this up over the last year and am still rising. I didn't buy any products either as I didn't plan what I was going to do, I just found my way, chose what I thought that I could do and maybe try. Too many hours for my money still but if you want to keep what you have and then do what I set you (if you are not doing this already), I think that I might be able to help you add to your fortune rather than lose it and waste time looking for it. You are welcome to mail me.

Hi, Thank"s for this message.

People complicate more than they should when it comes to make money online, and the reason most fail is due to lack of consistency and the tendency to jump to every thing that shines....

Stick to what you got and you will do fine if you keep it consistent.

Hi , Thank"s for you"r reply.

You can make money on the internet, but it's not easy and you have to be very careful. Be sure to do your due diligence. If you do not understand this term, it is important enough for you do look it up in a dictionary!

As most people know by now, there are huge numbers of scams out there, trying to separate you from your money. I hope you are not fooled by the obvious ones that promise you millions in a very short period of time. If you are so naive to fall for that B.S., you have no business using the internet for fast profit. You will end up with fast losses!

Be realistic. Most people do not have the know-how, time, or money to start a new program. If you are sophisticated enough, or know people who you can partner with, you have a chance to succeed on your own.

But, for most of us, we are looking for ways to promote either our own little web sites or the web sites of affiliate programs that we like. So, for these people; you need to know how and where to advertise and how to build a list, if you are so inclined.

Most people are involved in some of the following activities to build their affiliate programs.

1. Safe Lists & Opt-In Lists.

2. Surfing sites & Classifieds.

3. Viral & rotator ads.

4. TEs (Traffic Exchanges)

5. Leads - you have to purchase these.

6. Blogs - very time consuming, but they work to some degree.

7. Bulk Email - where you pay someone and your ad goes on their server. And then there is bulk email stealth software that goes on your computer, but I think it is illegal in quite a few states and spam is never a good idea.

8. HYIPs - for those who want fast returns without doing anything - you know - so called passive income. HYIP stands for high-yield investment programs and the people who get involved with these are high-risk gamblers. Most of these fall apart in time and the majority of the investors lose everything. A few people get out with their profit before the thing collapses. How did they know when to get out? hmmm.

I have been networking for over 20 years and have seen my share of scams. I have lost money. I have made money. Over $250,000 in one MLM. I am telling you that the people who make the most money are the ones who take the time and put in the effort and the money to run their own programs. I applaud them. It is hard work and requires dedication and patience.

I run a small private list Called the "ACTIVE PLAYERS" List. No one sees this list but me. I test many affiliate programs. I look for programs that are new, exciting, exclusive, lucrative and have little or no competition. I join the ones I believe will be successful.

When I find one that fits most of my criteria, I send out a blurb to the people on the "LIST". I usually send an email approximately once per month or every other month.

If you want to be on this list of go-getters, just email me. You will not be contacted by other members of the list and I will never sell or expose your email to anyone.

Prosperous regards,

Martin Levine activeplayeradmin@gmail.com

Thank"s  Martin  for you"r help.

People complicate more than they should when it comes to make money online, and the reason most fail is due to lack of consistency and the tendency to jump to every thing that shines....

Stick to what you got and you will do fine if you keep it consistent.

I know You"r right  .Thank"s

• 1 month later...

Regardless of these ads floating around saying you can make a whole lot of money in a certain amount time , it really isn't so for the average person just beginning their venture online.. 

it takes time , consistency and not jumping to the next best thing..

Find a program , a business , or marketing tools  that is useful  and helpful for most people/marketers .. even better find something that interests you..and build around it..

Marketing systems are good but don't build their list.. learn how to create your own splash pages and add your own autoresponder so you are building your list..

I also encourage that whatever you are doing , to brand you.. not the company or anyone else.. 

How does the saying go, others will be more likely to spend money with you when they know , like and trust you.. so it is all about getting out there in front of others.. it will not always be about the thing you are sharing but it will be more about you..

Safelist marketing works good for just this.. 

Creating a website, blog is useful if you too want to build your list.. Communicating with that list is vital, there is a lot of great info online that you can give away for free.. People love this stuff.. It is all about building trust with your list and being genuine ..and being helpful.. 

It has worked for me.. 

It takes time but creating a income online  is very doable.. 

hope this helps!

Anything is possible if you are consistent and put yourself out there.. 

Diane Mumm

http://MountainHighMailer.com

http://MountainHighMailer.info

Hi All,

Making money online is easy! How much you earn is another thing.

PTC is one of the easiest ways to make money today. See, it's easy to make money online.

My question today, is how anyone can't make money online today?

When I first got started online I got paid once a month, then twice a month, Then Weekly, and now I get paid instant pay on most of the programs that I promote today.

Again, making money online is easy using PTC as starters.