54 replies to this topic

#41 john566

john566

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 8 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 16 August 2016 - 05:47 PM

It is all about testing and seeing what works for you, just because something is working for some marketers doesn't mean its going to work for you...I also been trying to make money online for 4 years and the most i've made was 500 a month, but that business venture was short lived. Now I've found the business thats right for me and is working.

Keep at it john and eventually you will find something that works for you....

#42 yats

yats

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 10:50 AM

I'am earning through zubeezone. However the credits from surfing doesn't do any good or I made a mistake in using them.

Any suggestion on how to use credits efficiently?

I've tried PTP or something like promoting contest but not good enough.

#43 shipshop

shipshop

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 06:00 AM

quote Paul Nulty:

if you keep trying different techniques with no results you may need to re think about either the market you are targeting or the products or services you are promoting.

partly im with you but i still recommend to start from careful selection products or services you are going to promote

468x60_en_US.gif

#44 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 1,413 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 September 2016 - 08:02 AM

quote Paul Nulty:

if you keep trying different techniques with no results you may need to re think about either the market you are targeting or the products or services you are promoting.

partly im with you but i still recommend to start from careful selection products or services you are going to promote

That's great advice which I follow with any and every programs that I promote.

I promote what people join, upgrade in, and etc... :)

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) Here...

THE ULTIMATE DOG TEASE - 184,295,840+ VIEWS...

ben2.gif

#45 yats

yats

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 September 2016 - 06:02 PM

That's what I need

I haven't found it, yet.

#46 leadsjam

leadsjam

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 04:15 AM

Making money online requires consistent and persistent efforts. People advertise saying you can earn five figure in a week, in a day blah blah blah. Reality is the most money is made by the people who start programs with an intention of making quick money, these are the people promising the sky and raising your hopes sky high. When reality sinks in you realize that you need to work for every dollar and there is no free lunch. Start small, learn and grow. It will take time but you will be sure footed.

#47 captkirk

captkirk

Never Give in! and Never Quit!

• Moderators
  • 1,413 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 September 2016 - 04:17 AM

Making money on the internet is not as easy as some people try to make you think. I have been trying for 3 years now. I have not made a dime. I am not saying you can not , I am saying I have not.

Hi John,

What kind of money are you trying to make? $5 or $1,300 per sale?

Tommie Kirkland (Captkirk) Here...

THE ULTIMATE DOG TEASE - 184,295,840+ VIEWS...

ben2.gif

#48 incomeskills

incomeskills

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationBoulder, CO

Posted 22 September 2016 - 05:02 AM

I have found through my own personal experience that making money online is actually quite simple.

I've never made more money in say, 'one day' anywhere else that I have from promoting things on the internet.

That said, it can be difficult to acquire certain skills and get all the pieces in the right places. Even for someone that has made money.

It really falls down to your level of commitment and how much you are willing to invest in yourself.

The best piece of advice I can give is always stand out from the crowd. Create original splash pages, lead capture pages, and ad copy. And always be testing.

Also, you get better results if you promote benefits and solutions, not opportunities or products themselves.
NEVER Get Ripped Off Buying Solo Ads Again![size=4][size=5]Click Here

#49 pf4edward

pf4edward

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 22 September 2016 - 10:07 PM

Making money on the internet is not as easy as some people try to make you think. I have been trying for 3 years now. I have not made a dime. I am not saying you can not , I am saying I have not.

So, John, have you found what you are looking for through all this?

#50 sorin

sorin

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 07:15 AM

I think that 3 years is a normal period for training ...now you know many things about internet and you will win money

#51 craigbeddow

craigbeddow

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 01:12 PM

Clubbing together a little is maybe a good concept

#52 craigbeddow

craigbeddow

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 01:29 PM

This is an early step for results, maybe some of the best free and early steps in affiliating; or start again. I use these and have a blog to communicate with me about these if you would want to:

http://1miscellaneous.sosblogs.com

These are worth my time:

http://trafficbonus....4/u/craigbeddow

http://hot-rods-ptr....raigbeddow0gmai

#53 pf4edward

pf4edward

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 27 September 2016 - 06:19 PM

Worth My Time, given that you can start from $0 here:

http://vitalviralpro.com/m/149415

(and don't forget to check out the ads either... they aren't "just" ads... )

#54 grygry

grygry

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 04:22 PM

Couple of things I found out, Building your own mailing list is the most important thing to do - Never send visitors ( traffic) directly to a website - send them to free gift optin pages only

Don't jump from one new thing to another, find a company that's been in busines for a long time, like the one I joined 21 years in business, so evry secure and provides traing and tools

#55 sablja75

sablja75

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 06:06 AM

looking to capitalize on the Internet for almost a year. So far, my plan changed several times. The knowledge that adopt consider crucial for success. Key points are learning and persistence, i wish you all the best

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users