Marketing Checkpoint

Is Free Working For You Or Against You?

Guest Paul Nulty

What do you give away for free? Something related to what you're selling?

That's a great start, if it's something you created try giving away a leaked chapter or a similar e-book or info product that requires your main product to accomplish its formula.

I myself have a total freemium business. I give information away freely through theFreeGuru newsletter and monetize through advertising and affiliate programs. I know I will sell some simple reports soon but for now I am rebuilding my reputation and personal brand since I lost 10 months and a great business to health issues. It's a long road back but I have a good car, gasoline, and a map.

Andy Zeus Anderson

I'm Writing 10 Bitcoin Blank Checks this month, will you claim one of them? Mailer On Fire Contest!

Get the FREE report that tells the truth of why you are failing to make money online. Click here for your free report now.

My general feeling on this is that people will run from free offers because they are assuming there has to be a catch or the product is not so good.

Hi Paul, 

That's why I offer FREE advertising which marketers run to without hesitation.

I believe in offering products and services that people NEED and MUST have.

There's NEVER a catch to the offers that I promote which are 100% FREE!

Now, if you want more features, benefits and earn a higher income to promote the site is optional.

Frankly, I prefer to promote programs that you can join and use for free with the option to upgrade! :)  

Hi Paul, 

That's why I offer FREE advertising which marketers run to without hesitation.

I believe in offering products and services that people NEED and MUST have.

There's NEVER a catch to the offers that I promote which are 100% FREE!

Now, if you want more features, benefits and earn a higher income to promote the site is optional.

Frankly, I prefer to promote programs that you can join and use for free with the option to upgrade! :)  

If you own the program generating the traffic this is a good thing if you are just sending them a list of your TE affiliate programs they will probably resent having wasted time giving you an e-mail address and if they don't subscribe they wont trust you to lead them in the right direction on much of anything else. That's a bait and switch, you are giving them no real value just a stream of other places to join that have your referral link attached and that they will get even more mail from.

Andy Zeus Anderson

Andy Zeus Anderson

I'm Writing 10 Bitcoin Blank Checks this month, will you claim one of them? Mailer On Fire Contest!

Get the FREE report that tells the truth of why you are failing to make money online. Click here for your free report now.

If you own the program generating the traffic this is a good thing if you are just sending them a list of your TE affiliate programs they will probably resent having wasted time giving you an e-mail address and if they don't subscribe they wont trust you to lead them in the right direction on much of anything else. That's a bait and switch, you are giving them no real value just a stream of other places to join that have your referral link attached and that they will get even more mail from.

Andy Zeus Anderson

Hi Andy,

Do you use Traffic Exchanges, Safelist, and Viral Maikers?

Are you aware that most of the members in the forum use and promote Them?

Even the owner of this forum use them?

• 3 weeks later...

Don't focus on sales. Focus on generating leads and the sales always come.

I feel the same way, I also focus on being of more service to others and let the sales take care of itself.

I produce massive  Action (Cause) and the Results (Effect) take care of itself.  :) 

• 2 years later...

Again, Free is one of the best ways to get a visitor attention and build interest in what you're offering.

I prefer to offer a service that people can join for free with the option to upgrade if they need more features and benefits.

Some of the largest companies in the world offer they're services for free:

- Facebook

- YouTube

- Twitter

- Google

- Yahoo

- Etc...

free i find it easy to give away, who would not accept freebies this day and age, they like it. it's been my motto we have all sorts of cultures on the internet, but they like freebies and money, that's all there is to it, internet is revolving around those things.

so i give away, things, ebooks, like lately last 4 days i participated in amazon's free promotion where im currently selling 6 ebooks, but i've just given them away, so up until now i've given away 80 ebooks, they will review it, and once i announce another ebook they're ready to buy or to get another for free. all my programs are in those ebooks, so eventually they will end up as my team

yes it is:

- those ebooks contains my referral links

- i can get reviewed anytime by those people

- some goes for a price of U.S.$7.77 but since i participated with amazon author central's giveaway program, well i have to give it away

- those ebooks contain links to my websites

- those ebooks contain my email, my chatlinks, my slack,my fleep.

- i can contact them anytime through author central

yes im giving it away as well, well a revised part i have github and gitlab account where i store all my ebooks for free it's in .exe format i also upload the source code.

like open source.

the money i use just to pay me for my time creating it, for it all went through it a lot of time researching and perfecting it, i work on an ebook like weeks before i release it.