Marketing Checkpoint

Affiliate Website Creation Programmers & Designers

Guest Paul Nulty

Guest Paul Nulty

Hi everyone, So I have had this idea for quite some time now to create an affiliate marketing website which is rebrandable and designed to grow and build downlines and I am aware of different kinds of scripts and even some of the well known designers out there. The plan I have is not to be in competition with any of the other affiliate sites but rather as a unique affiliate opportunity which addresses two Global Crisis's which is Poor Health and Poverty. The niche market's here are Health and Wellbeing, Financial Education and Personal Development. I also intend to place maybe a couple of marketing systems in there which a lot of you members here may be familiar with. What I am looking for is people who have experience in managing and marketing, customer support and the general smooth running of an affiliate site.

Basics of what I need the site to do

I want to offer a free membership opportunity for people to join for free and in order for anyone to rebrand the site with limitations for free and benefits for upgraded members. (Low commissions for free members and higher commissions for paid members).

Here are the areas I need help with.

Needs

• Web design
  • Programming and scripting
  • Customer support
  • Marketing Launch and on going marketing
  • Someone to do the training videos to help new members with signing up and adding affiliate links to programs

The above is the basic nuts and bolts of what I need to put together this "one of a kind website".

Haves

• I have already done a home page intro video with call to action and a welcome video for inside the back office
  • I have a list of 4 main business opportunities which are global opportunities and are solid - These companies are not going anywhere
  • Domain name is in place

I have two marketing systems in mind and I am open to discussion on them, I am looking for people with experience, integrity and competence.

What's in it for interested parties that decide to participate?

I am looking for experienced people to invest some time in this with me as part of a joint venture, If you are already a program owner there could be huge potential for you here also. I don't have a huge pile of cash so I am looking for people who will work on this with me with a view of gaining a regular continious profit share which is open to discussion.

Interested parties should contact me directly with any questions and inform me of your area of expertise, In due course we will arrange a meeting to discuss the business and marketing plan.

I look forward to hearing from all who are interested.

P.S. Marketers and Promoters May also contact me if you think this is something you would like to be part of and on the first to know list?

P.P.S. Any feedback, comments or suggestions are welcome

Guest Paul Nulty

Nice post, Paul. I'll get in touch with you - might have a couple suggestions.

I would love to discuss this with you in more detail, Maybe we could have a skype chat sometime?

Guest Paul Nulty

Hi everyone, So I have had this idea for quite some time now to create an affiliate marketing website which is rebrandable and designed to grow and build downlines and I am aware of different kinds of scripts and even some of the well known designers out there. The plan I have is not to be in competition with any of the other affiliate sites but rather as a unique affiliate opportunity which addresses two Global Crisis's which is Poor Health and Poverty. The niche market's here are Health and Wellbeing, Financial Education and Personal Development. I also intend to place maybe a couple of marketing systems in there which a lot of you members here may be familiar with. What I am looking for is people who have experience in managing and marketing, customer support and the general smooth running of an affiliate site.

Basics of what I need the site to do

I want to offer a free membership opportunity for people to join for free and in order for anyone to rebrand the site with limitations for free and benefits for upgraded members. (Low commissions for free members and higher commissions for paid members).

Here are the areas I need help with.

Needs

• Web design
  • Programming and scripting
  • Customer support
  • Marketing Launch and on going marketing
  • Someone to do the training videos to help new members with signing up and adding affiliate links to programs

The above is the basic nuts and bolts of what I need to put together this "one of a kind website".

Haves

• I have already done a home page intro video with call to action and a welcome video for inside the back office
  • I have a list of 4 main business opportunities which are global opportunities and are solid - These companies are not going anywhere
  • Domain name is in place

I have two marketing systems in mind and I am open to discussion on them, I am looking for people with experience, integrity and competence.

What's in it for interested parties that decide to participate?

I am looking for experienced people to invest some time in this with me as part of a joint venture, If you are already a program owner there could be huge potential for you here also. I don't have a huge pile of cash so I am looking for people who will work on this with me with a view of gaining a regular continious profit share which is open to discussion.

Interested parties should contact me directly with any questions and inform me of your area of expertise, In due course we will arrange a meeting to discuss the business and marketing plan.

I look forward to hearing from all who are interested.

P.S. Marketers and Promoters May also contact me if you think this is something you would like to be part of and on the first to know list?

P.P.S. Any feedback, comments or suggestions are welcome

I forgot to mention some crucial elements and reasons why it may be good to learn more about this and work with me.

I have established some great relationships with successful business owners and networkers which may be a huge advantage when it comes to launching the website, At this stage I am looking for people who may like to take part in what I believe will be a huge success - if done correctly. I have put a lot of thought and research in to this - Just a little over 10 years to be precise. There is more to building and launching a site like this than meets the eye. I know this not from my own experience but from watching others and gauging their success and outcomes. This is something that I am passionate about and great care will be going in to this project. It's not going to be just another program launch.

When the site eventually goes live I will be anticipating a high level of success and customer satisfaction.

Since making this post - I have also re considered the usual expected pay plan and commisson structure for would be affiliates and have now decided on a unique commission plan that guarantees commissions to affiliates and is focused more on being very affordable making it an offer which will be very difficult to refuse. The payplan concept is unique - workable and profitable. The commission structure works in such a way that it will drive affiliates to sponsor at least one new member per month while at the same time give them comfort that if they fail to do that the cost will be bearable and is still value for money regardless of wether they manage to sponsor anyone in any said month. Free members will gain access but will have strict limitations.

I hope this information may help increase confidence in anyone who may be considering working with me?