Marketing Checkpoint

Twice Confirmed Traffic?

I tested it for about a month, and to be honest - judging by the traffic - it seems to be some elaborate scam. I don't throw that word around easily.

My case study:

I signed up and had them send traffic to my Prosperity Marketing System

Raw hits: 11512

Unique hits: 258

Opt-ins: 0

Sales: 0

They are sending a large amount of repeat traffic that has not even opted in for free... I feel they will have a lot of one month customers and then we will not hear

about this site very much anymore. That is just my experience.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

I didn't test it myself as it reminded me of a few other similar programs that were pure scams.
Friends of mine did test it and their conclusion was that it's garbage.Twice confirmed garbage.

Good observation Keith :)

You're invited to my NEW site List Impact.

http://www.listimpact.com/affiliate/banners/468x60b.jpg

Want me to build a profitable advertising site for you? Contact me.
I have a "done-for-you service" for serious marketers (limited).

• 2 weeks later...

Thinking of banning ads for all of these from my TAEs - I don't want my members being conned into paying for lousy traffic when they can get GOOD traffic from other sources at much lower cost or even free.

I wouldn't blame you, just be sure to have what kind of sites are banned (making sure the sites fit the mold) in your user terms accessible to everyone

Hustle. Do everything in your power to reach beyond your goals.

• 1 month later...
Guest MarketingYouControl

It is an utterly obvious scam - we have the proof.

We did a test just the last couple of days and we actually
wrote two blog posts with screenshots about it.

If you use any anti click fraud tracking software it is bloody obvious

what they do - sending out fake repeating traffic though shady sources
that are anything but automated clicks, no visitors.

Coming from "hitsserver.com"

Any positive reviews in forums are most likely faked,

if you look at their "live community" (see screenshot in my blog posts)
you will see that those comments are all looking fabricated and none
of the people "posting" there can be contacted personally.

You can read all the details at:

How to find out if someone sends out fake traffic to your offers:

• 8 months later...
Guest MarketingYouControl

This an update - an offer for all MarketingCheckPoint Members:

Use this tracker for 2 weeks and see big improvements in your safelist marketing
and any other online marketing activity:

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You are Right on Both Counts.. I wasted money on Both of these rip-offs..

If I can Help You Earn online I Will.. Have a Google Hangout for those who care. Please Consider http://PlansthatWork4u.info

and http://TheSilverSurfer.info  I have Two one time fee Programs that Will set You Up for Most Programs for Seven Dollars at 

TeamEliteResponder.com/cornell  and for just Three Dollars at  w.RetireEarlyTeam.com/?OCALGroup

Both Programs have Links Or an Auto Responder with Prewritten Emails for Most All Other Programs. Love and Peace to All.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Never buy traffic unless you know where it's coming from. 

http://bestanimations.com/Signs&Shapes/Arrows/animated-blue-arrow-down.gif

Email 1000 Random Members Daily Without Credits

members for free. NO CREDITS REQUIRED. Increase

your reach with credits and hercublurbs.

My #1 Source For Free Advertising On Autopilot

Reliable traffic service online for over 7 years. 2 ways

to start generating traffic on autopilot along with

several FREE marketing and lead generation tools.

• 6 months later...

These people keep bringing up traffic sites.   Twice Confirmed, All Inclusive Ads, Submission Works, Traffic Monson, USA Traffic, etc.   You know they are the same people because they always use the same selling tactics.   And they always have some kind of impossible offers.   And you have to pay a setup fee ($39).  Why pay for a setup fee for an advertising campaign, no legitimate and honest ad company asks for this: Adwords, Bing, Google, Facebook, etc.

And you see that when these "NEW" sites come up, they are heavily advertised everywhere, especially, TE's.  They are advertised by seasoned marketers that don't care about newbies, because only newbies will fall in this trap, looking for a fast buck.   Or they are newbies affiliates that don't know the scam they are promoting, thinking that it is an excellent offer.

Selling traffic is a huge market, and scammers are busy offering their services to unsuspecting victims.

The huge earnings come from promoting the service, not from using it.

Making your life easier.  

Legitimate and honest products and services reviews;   For details:

English:  http://cash4yes.com    Spanish:  http://revisarproductos.cash4yes.com

These people keep bringing up traffic sites.   Twice Confirmed, All Inclusive Ads, Submission Works, Traffic Monson, USA Traffic, etc.   You know they are the same people because they always use the same selling tactics.   And they always have some kind of impossible offers.   And you have to pay a setup fee ($39).  Why pay for a setup fee for an advertising campaign, no legitimate and honest ad company asks for this: Adwords, Bing, Google, Facebook, etc.

And you see that when these "NEW" sites come up, they are heavily advertised everywhere, especially, TE's.  They are advertised by seasoned marketers that don't care about newbies, because only newbies will fall in this trap, looking for a fast buck.   Or they are newbies affiliates that don't know the scam they are promoting, thinking that it is an excellent offer.

Selling traffic is a huge market, and scammers are busy offering their services to unsuspecting victims.

The huge earnings come from promoting the service, not from using it.

Yea, I can always recognize their sites.. they stick out like a sore thumb. They wouldn't have to keep creating different systems if they were legit? I tested a couple and they were just a waste of money. They are not behind Traffic Monsoon though, that is a different owner.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

• 4 weeks later...

I have seen a lot those types of sites. Many have come and gone but they all sell the same thing.....CRAP traffic/fake visits. I own a traffic network and all activity is accounted for....every click, impression or conversion. Here is my best advice....DO NOT buy traffic from a business that is not true or real business. That means that they should have a registered business (LLC or corporation) and an established brand. It took me years to get my business established and branded. Now, I only buy traffic from www.SiriusTraffic.com (I own it) and Facebook (custom audiences only). I don't trust other networks. I have seen too much.

• 6 months later...