• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 bestleads

bestleads

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 10:01 AM

These people keep bringing up traffic sites.   Twice Confirmed, All Inclusive Ads, Submission Works, Traffic Monson, USA Traffic, etc.   You know they are the same people because they always use the same selling tactics.   And they always have some kind of impossible offers.   And you have to pay a setup fee ($39).  Why pay for a setup fee for an advertising campaign, no legitimate and honest ad company asks for this: Adwords, Bing, Google, Facebook, etc.

And you see that when these "NEW" sites come up, they are heavily advertised everywhere, especially, TE's.  They are advertised by seasoned marketers that don't care about newbies, because only newbies will fall in this trap, looking for a fast buck.   Or they are newbies affiliates that don't know the scam they are promoting, thinking that it is an excellent offer.

Selling traffic is a huge market, and scammers are busy offering their services to unsuspecting victims.

The huge earnings come from promoting the service, not from using it.

Making your life easier.  

Legitimate and honest products and services reviews;   For details:

English:  http://cash4yes.com    Spanish:  http://revisarproductos.cash4yes.com

#22 Darren Olander

Darren Olander

Hot

• Administrators
  • 490 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 11:04 AM

These people keep bringing up traffic sites.   Twice Confirmed, All Inclusive Ads, Submission Works, Traffic Monson, USA Traffic, etc.   You know they are the same people because they always use the same selling tactics.   And they always have some kind of impossible offers.   And you have to pay a setup fee ($39).  Why pay for a setup fee for an advertising campaign, no legitimate and honest ad company asks for this: Adwords, Bing, Google, Facebook, etc.

And you see that when these "NEW" sites come up, they are heavily advertised everywhere, especially, TE's.  They are advertised by seasoned marketers that don't care about newbies, because only newbies will fall in this trap, looking for a fast buck.   Or they are newbies affiliates that don't know the scam they are promoting, thinking that it is an excellent offer.

Selling traffic is a huge market, and scammers are busy offering their services to unsuspecting victims.

The huge earnings come from promoting the service, not from using it.

Yea, I can always recognize their sites.. they stick out like a sore thumb. They wouldn't have to keep creating different systems if they were legit? I tested a couple and they were just a waste of money. They are not behind Traffic Monsoon though, that is a different owner.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

#23 Jordan Stark

Jordan Stark

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationHawaii

Posted 31 May 2016 - 09:27 PM

I have seen a lot those types of sites. Many have come and gone but they all sell the same thing.....CRAP traffic/fake visits. I own a traffic network and all activity is accounted for....every click, impression or conversion. Here is my best advice....DO NOT buy traffic from a business that is not true or real business. That means that they should have a registered business (LLC or corporation) and an established brand. It took me years to get my business established and branded. Now, I only buy traffic from www.SiriusTraffic.com (I own it) and Facebook (custom audiences only). I don't trust other networks. I have seen too much.

#24 zeliig

zeliig

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 11:29 AM

Is twice confirmed the same kind of site like Boost My Online Biz, that site looks like a scam.

#25 Bo Tipton

Bo Tipton

• Bronze
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 11:53 AM

Thanks for saving me money I was going to test it was just checking reviews as usual.  Good to see so many people I trust reviewing it.  Kicking it to the curb.  Thanks

#26 smalpani7

smalpani7

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 19 December 2016 - 01:40 AM

glad not joined the site.

#27 pennerme

pennerme

Solid Ground

• Bronze