Marketing Checkpoint

Avoid Twice Confirmed Traffic At All Cost

Guest MarketingYouControl

We just like to warn you to save yourself the money for this shady co-op-traffic service.
They will just send you fake clicks via shady sources and you will not make any sales,
not even any Optins to your newsletters or anything else you were hoping to get  something

out from their service.

You get what you pay for is what is being true here - in this case you get less what you pay for.

I have already posted this as a follow up on the other topic, but I thought I have to bring it to
everyones attention here!

see also my post here:

http://www.marketingcheckpoint.com/topic/399-twice-confirmed-traffic/?hl=%2Btwice+%2Bconfirmed

How to find out if someone sends out fake traffic to your offers:

http://www.trackingyoulove.com/protect-against-traffic-scams/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello,

My name is Lee and I also would discourage those who are considering using Twice Confirmed Traffic as I was totally disappointed with this B.S. service and fortunately I saw the light early and closed my account 2 days before my 30 days was up do to lack of traffic to my opportunities. When I decided to cancel my account I contacted them and they tried to convince me that it was my opportunities that were the problem when I knew this was far from the truth as my opportunities are some of the best out there and are converting otherwise. They apologized and told me that I could still continue as an affiliate and that they put $20 back in my account and I could view this $20 in my back office which actually was there. However, the catch is that you can not withdraw funds unless you have at least $25 in my backoffice which would mean I would have to continue paying the monthly subscription fee (yeah right)

Also, if anyone out there is considering trying HyperVSP please think again as I tried them only to be totally disgusted with them and their shady business with no phone number or physical address to the company, you can't reach their customer service at all practically as they never respond to the email address given for support. The only time they did respond was when I submitted a cancellation request and said they had never received the 8 or 9 other emails I submitted to them prior to cancelling (go figure)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There are a lot of new sites springing up at the moment. Looks like everyone and his dog is doing it. Any other sites that we should be careful of? What about the one from India that is being promoted all over the place?

Best regards and looking forward to hearing from you soon, John.

It will be promoted all over the place until another one launches of that kind.

• 2 months later...

I want to update this topic - as I am using now an advanced monitoring and click tracking system that I highly recommend:

How to find out if someone sends out fake traffic to your offers:

http://www.trackingyoulove.com/protect-against-traffic-scams/

Get your free 2 week trial of this tracker over at
http://www.trackingyoulove.com/go/tryit/marketingcheckpoint

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for that piece of advice Margot. I was considering joining USA leads and was wondering about the similarity to P4P.

Seems like USA Lead Club is exactly the same as Pennies 4 Profits, and probably from the same people as Twice Confirmed Traffic, Submission Works, etc

USA Lead Club vs P4P 

Turns out they haven't even bothered to change the price point, the refund policy, etc!

I would stay away from them Edwal, probably a scam.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh dear, I had already joined before seeing this. So far in over 2 weeks and  2000 leads, not one  person has clicked on a link in my emails  for the free gifts, despite the USA Lead Club saying the open rate is around 15%+

Have to cancel  within the next 2 weeks then and  take this one off my review site..... :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Some of the people who were promoting USA Lead Club and all its previous incarnations are now promoting something called Organic Prospects - same scam, different name?

It appears to be from the same person - there is a thread on it here:

http://www.marketingcheckpoint.com/topic/749-anyone-tried-organic-prospects/?hl=%2Borganic+%2Bprospects

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

• 3 months later...

Hello,

My name is Lee and I also would discourage those who are considering using Twice Confirmed Traffic as I was totally disappointed with this B.S. service and fortunately I saw the light early and closed my account 2 days before my 30 days was up do to lack of traffic to my opportunities. When I decided to cancel my account I contacted them and they tried to convince me that it was my opportunities that were the problem when I knew this was far from the truth as my opportunities are some of the best out there and are converting otherwise. They apologized and told me that I could still continue as an affiliate and that they put $20 back in my account and I could view this $20 in my back office which actually was there. However, the catch is that you can not withdraw funds unless you have at least $25 in my backoffice which would mean I would have to continue paying the monthly subscription fee (yeah right)

Also, if anyone out there is considering trying HyperVSP please think again as I tried them only to be totally disgusted with them and their shady business with no phone number or physical address to the company, you can't reach their customer service at all practically as they never respond to the email address given for support. The only time they did respond was when I submitted a cancellation request and said they had never received the 8 or 9 other emails I submitted to them prior to cancelling (go figure)

A lot of places with promises will try to say 'it's your opportunities', in many areas. In a way, some are correct, you need to find the tool that is right for you and use it properly in the right direction. Sometimes things seem great but are not that good. Trying and testing is always best. Personally, I try to stay away from what blocks with payment (e.g. 30 days free trial.) Usually it is too fast unless this is the only thing you have to spend time on. Careful, these things are legitimate and sometimes automatically subscribe you after the period. Do you have time to read all the t&c's that are not highlighted? Do we always get told what is vital that we know? We also have to be careful what we call a scam. In private markets, it's a dog-eat-dog world.