Marketing Checkpoint

PTC Sites that don't pay as promissed

I have an account at Two Dollar Click! where I was supposed to have earned $2,288.00 and have yet to collect the promised money. I followed all the directions and visited all the sites as required and have yet to collect any money. I first tried to collect following their rules on Oct 10, 2011, then again tried on Jan 14, 2012, and finally on Oct 12, 2013.

My hope is that those who read this will stay away from Two Dollar Click! and tell others to stay away from the site. If possible I would like to see all SafeLists and Traffic Exchanges boycott this site.

I have tried everything I know to do but am still waiting for the promised money, any suggestions would be welcome.

Garrett

It's a real plague, those sites promising (unrealistic) high earnings, without the intention to pay you. There are also sites that only have one purpose: to get as much information from you as possible, to abuse that (steal passwords, try to get in your PayPal, etc). Be careful with what sites you join and how much information you give (and use different passwords than your email and PayPal password).

I have stopped using the Two Dollar Click! site and would like to stop them from being promoted. I know that this is the only way to get the word out but I think this kind of practice would be banned, black listed, and/or shunned. It puts a black mark on other similar sties some of which I am sure are quite good, I just wish I know a way of stopping them,

I really appreciate all this info. I just recently joined 2 dollar click and am up to nearly 200 dollars now that I know more about this I am going to cancel my subscription and quit promoting the crap. Another thing I have been in cash tasks for a while now and I am up over the assumed pay out and when I went to pay out it told me that I had to be a paid member to get the cash out. These kind of web sites should be banned because they give people like me, whom are out of work and looking on a constant basis for work, false hope thinking they can get some money to help them out while looking for honest work. Why are people so  cruel these days? Some people are just born to be conmen I am too honest to be one of those type people.

Thanks for the info, Yes I too was lurred into the big paying paid to click sites.  I did tread lightly though.  I quit promoting them awhile back because of all the neg I have read.  I was clicking ads daily though just to see if they really pay.  Thanks for the info, so I will now stop wasting my time.

I really appreciate all this info. I just recently joined 2 dollar click and am up to nearly 200 dollars now that I know more about this I am going to cancel my subscription and quit promoting the crap. Another thing I have been in cash tasks for a while now and I am up over the assumed pay out and when I went to pay out it told me that I had to be a paid member to get the cash out. These kind of web sites should be banned because they give people like me, whom are out of work and looking on a constant basis for work, false hope thinking they can get some money to help them out while looking for honest work. Why are people so  cruel these days? Some people are just born to be conmen I am too honest to be one of those type people.

I agree with you. I have acheived the status of being retired and hav barly enough to keep up with my Web Sites let alone wasting time on sites like this. There are better resourses the these kinds of PTC sites, I just wish I could get the word out better. Hopefully this site will help in the process, it does seem to be part of the solution.

Are you a marketer sir?

If your answer is " Yes " , so your time is expensive

So, leave the 2 $ clicks and other waste of time PTC sites and wish them going to hell

Take your time to find a good program or product to promote and make some money, real money

Best wishes sir

Atiyyeh :)

Are you a marketer sir?

So, leave the 2 $ clicks and other waste of time PTC sites and wish them going to hell

Take your time to find a good program or product to promote and make some money, real money

Best wishes sir

I have done just that. I am currently in a program which has training well worth the time, effort, and money. As I have been progressing through their systen I am seeing some success thou small will definate evidence I am on the right road and heading towards success. If you are interested check my blog for more info at http://blog.grandslambiz.com

Garrett

Thank u 4 your reply

I am in this industry for > 2 years now and there is a lot to be learned yet

I will check your blog of course

I am interested more in simple matrix programs & traffic exchanges; I made some profit there and I intende to continue:

1- Feeder Matrix: 1.75 $ to start, 4 X 4 matrix , you will be in profit with your 2nd referral , Direct member-to-member 

payments

2- FreeToolBox: 1.25 $ to start, 2 X 2 matrix system, the whole team will promote 4 you

3- Traffic Delivers: Real paying TE, 25 % commissions paid to free members, Up to 60 % to upgraded, Daily cash to your

account, I have been paid from them for the whole last year, weekly payments ( every saturday ), cheap upgrades

starting at 3.49 $

Check these out if you want

Regards

Atiyyeh

Edited by Darren Olander
affiliate links removed

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are you a marketer sir?

Best wishes sir

well said 

• 11 months later...

Hi,Don't use PTCs and haven't for a long time. Learned this little tip along time ago and thought I would pass it on. When looking at these PTC \s and what they offer (Example $2 per click), ask yourself one question: How many people are going to pay that kind of money just to get you to look at their site?

Yeah I tried the site you mentioned. Played by their rules. Got burned as their script tried to get me to upgrade first before payout. Never went back. Their support never replied to me.

Free Video Chat Service! Get Connected And Stay Connected!

Click Here!

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have an account at Two Dollar Click! where I was supposed to have earned $2,288.00 and have yet to collect the promised money.

Did you seriously think they were going to pay you $2,288 for a few clicks?!?

To earn that much legitimately on a PTC would involve clicking on around 900,000 to 1,000,000 ads. Any site that offers to pay you $2 is obviously a scam. How on earth would they generate enough income to pay that much? No one is going to buy clicks from a PTC for $2 per click.

Some sites have resorted to cheating the system shown total payments. In one well-known site, I ordered a payment of 2 times. Both times I had to write to the administrator. He returned the money to my account, and then make payments. The payment of the column number of the paid money doubled. :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

No PTC site can afford to pay such money.

It all depends on the Admin Guy

who does the work from the back

office.

Everyone success depends on the Admin Guy who proceed to get the job done.

My experience with BTCCLICKS.

After surfing ads.The admin guy promised on his sites 0.10000BTC  cashout threshold.

I got only 0.008BTC after waiting for 49minutes.

But still I have not forgetten about the site.

Iam currently doing  surfing ads to see if the admin guy will change his mind.

The threshold cashout is 0.1000BTC

There are other new PTC faucet which I discovered on traffic surfing:

Join below:

-link removed by admin-

I will keep everyone  informed later.

Edited by Darren Olander
Aff Links not allowed

I Had An Account With Money Train & Fast Car Cash Both easy To Get To The Cash Out Level Of $500.00 Everyday, Only Problem They Have Yet To Pay Me Anything So I Stopped Surfing There. I Have Earned Thousands Of Dollars At Both Sites. Everyone Be Careful Of High Payout Sites In Most Cases They Do Not Pay Or Close Before You Can Request Payment.