Marketing Checkpoint

Network Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, MLM & Internet Marketing Myths

Guest Paul Nulty

Guest Paul Nulty

Hi Everyone I created this thread so that we can learn from each other on the subject of Network Marketing, MLM & Internet Marketing.

It seems to be that there are many people who are confusing Network Marketing with Internet Marketing and Affiliate Marketing with MLM etc, etc. The truth is.... There are many different marketing strategies, techniques and it is possible to build a business using either just one marketing style or more.

My blog shows a varied mix of the different marketing styles I use to provide quality products and services to my readership. There are also many different ways to present your offer either online or offline. Maybe this thread can help everyone become more effective with all aspects of marketing. (Post questions and give feedback below).

• 1 month later...

what are the best affiliate networks paying till now???

i am: Amr Nasser Saeed, graduated from faculty of commerce, cairo university. i love making money online, internet marketing, forex trading, PTC programs, list building programs, traffic exchange programs, publishing and advertising in my own websites and blogs, helping others to start their way in online success, creating more opportunities online for starters, providing informations about websites systems, giving advices to everyone who wants to start online business, i am seeking help for everyone, i'll be glad if you contact me now.

Guest Paul Nulty

That's not an easy question to answer, there are so many aspects to that question, for example in which niche or target market?

When you say best, could that be the best quality of products and services or the least competitive and most successful or both?

If you want to see what I am doing after 10 years of market research visit my website

what are the best affiliate networks paying till now???

I think YOU should decide what the best is. I prefferer a residual plan, whatever it may be. Once you make your mind up don't stray from it. That's the most common mistake. People switching programs every 2 or 3 months. When you decide never pay attention to another program and promte, promte and 1 more thing PROMOTE. Be willing to give it 6 months at lease. Then you should achieve some level of success.

All The Best,

Ted

Skype ted.carter24

http://www.12path.com/red1/

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with Ted, stay with a program for at least 6 months before you decide if it is for you or not.

I have been looking for a good program for a long time and in that time I learned that most programs that promise you big wealth within a couple of weeks are mostly scams or so damn difficult to work that it isn't for me. I have a concentrationdisorder that makes it very difficult for me to understand what most programs want me to do.

And what are you looking for, a sellingprogram, mlm/cycler programs, making money fast or do you want a residual income. 

I am always looking for programs with residual income that aren't too hard to understand. Those programs won't make me rich overnight, it will take a while, but the residual part makes it interesting, it gives a long term solution to lack of money. But which program is trustworthy and which one is a scam? I always look for who founded the program and try to find info about that person up on the internet. That isn't a guarantee to pick the right program, but it can give you a bit of an inside what this person has been doing and how other people think about him/her. You can also write to the "help"section of a program and see if they anwser, that can be a sign of trustworthy too.

So first decide what you want/like to be involved with and then search for those kind of programs on the internet, do your searchwork about the program/founder and the program itself and when you found something that speaks to you, dedicate yourself to it for at least 6 months to see if it works. If you don't really trust a program but you would like to try it, never put much money into it, 10 to 20 dollars should be more then enough to find out if it works for you. And some programs are free to join, those I like the best (ofcourse), especially if they don't ask for money once you are inside as the only option to make some money. That I consider to be a scam too. Saying it is free and then ask for money before you can earn anything ever isn't quite fair to the joiner, don't you agree?

Maybe you can do something with this comment. Succes with your search.

Marjolijn

• 6 months later...

I disagree.  There are too many programs that are just hype and don't even last 6 months.  So here you've invested all of your online/advertising time with one program and after 6 months it's gone.  The admin doesn't answer your emails and your URL doesn't work any more and you're very frustrated.  The one program that you have chosen was a flop.  Hey - not your fault.  It really looked good!

But, that was 6 months wasted!

I prefer to work with several programs at one time.  Even as many as 5 (I know some of you advertise more programs than that).  As long as people are joining, I stick with those programs.

If one is working better than the others, that becomes my main focus for awhile.   The chances of all 5 programs folding is much, much smaller.

Prosperous regards,

Martin

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

Great perspectives you all have. Honestly there are various strategies to do your business, so you have to find what works for you. From my own perspective, I don't exactly think it's entirely about the company. The way to succeed is in you and about you. Doesn't matter what company you join, as long as it's a stable company that pays, when you build you and give people what they want, they would come running knowing you have a strategy that works. I'm building a team with interest in creating several residual income sources, with a 5*6 matrix, doesn't matter what matrices we enter, we'd be cashing out promptly. 

Edited by Darren Olander
removed affiliate link

hi i am new in marketing check point, i want to say that i tried to invest in many websites, there many good companies such as LEARN AND EARN IT IS REALLY GOOD because it has good natural products, you earn 30% for selling products, you earn 2% daily for investing and you earn for your downline because it has a forced matrix

Edited by Darren Olander
affiliate links removed