Marketing Checkpoint

Wearable Technology

Wearable Technology seems to be one of the fastest growing trends in the market right now.  Between watches and glasses, there just hasn't been the right combination yet.  I just found a company that is about to launch a wearable computer with glasses that will be the display, in HD, that also includes surround sound through the glasses!!  I'm looking forward to actually trying this combination when it becomes available!!  Oh, and they're doing this through MLM/Affiliate sales only!!  Can't wait!!!  

What's the purpose of the technology?

The 'Smart watches' we've seen by Samsung, Apple, and a few others, have been slightly slow to catch on (though not *entirely* surprising). In that subcategory, I find it a little odd that we're considering 'smart watches' with 1" square screens yet want bigger smartphones that barely fit in our hands. Contradictory?

You reference 'glasses' but I'm curious as to the functionality of a computer with glasses. Will it be more convenient and efficient than a laptop? While I really love tinkering with technology, many times the far advances of tech reach too far...for the time.

Hustle. Do everything in your power to reach beyond your goals.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the submission on wearable technology. I think it is really cool to see innovative devices integrated into fashion, and even though they have a way to go as far as getting all the functionality the public will be craving for. The entertainer Will I.Am from the group Black Eyed Peas is bring a wearable phone/computer/watch to the general population called "Puls" stay tuned for that one!  http://www.cnet.com/products/puls-smartband/

• 1 month later...

I'm finding out even more about this new computer that fits in your pocket (wearable) and has 8 core processors (octacore) with glasses that are the display where you can watch HD Movies 40 inches to 420 inches (3 Stories) in full HD and Surround Sound in the glasses!! The computer is also it's own Wi-Fi Hot Spot anywhere in the world!! Technology sure is amazing isn't it?  

• 2 years later...

Check out this wearable technology! Records all of your fitness info, performs EKGs, soon to monitor Blood Glucose AND provides alerts in case you ever need to contact someone, and provides that person with your GPS location! It's new to North America, and it's name is HELO! http://healthwearblessings.com  You're gonna love it!!

They are an up and coming company that started to do business in the US a couple of years ago. The thing was HUGE at the time was the computer that would fit in your pocket (which is why I signed up months before they were even open in the US) that would power the 3D glasses in HD, plus many more things. That was on the top of their list at the beginning. They were, and maybe still are, pushing a cellular service and solar panels that they wanted to connect around the world. They do a lot (at the time) helping to build schools, etc. in Africa and wanted to continue helping third world countries. They seemed to have dropped the Wor(l)d Space Computer and Wor(l)d Lumina Glasses which is why I got into the company in the first place. The CEO is Italian and is one of the people that designed and patented Touch Screen Technology. Hopefully, they will go back to the "pocket" computer and glasses one day. It was, and still is, an exciting idea!