Marketing Checkpoint

What About Traffic Monsoon?

In another thread people were equating MyTrafficPays to a ponzie. What about TrafficMonsoon? It is also a rev share so would it be considered a ponzie as well or is it more of a traffic exchange?

The 10K Challenge is the easiest to follow step-by-step training system and funnel that you've ever seen. Just give it a chance it is completely free there are no upgrades available in this. There is a downline builder of over 60 top mailers, many with promo codes to ensure you start strong with tons of advertising. The 2 Phase Video Training containing 4 levels of clear step by step training and support is unlike any of the others. You'll see the difference and power the minute you login. You'll be impressed and excited.

• Join Now
  • Add me on Google+ or other social network
  • Let me know you're serious and I'll stop promoting me and start promoting your link instead
  • Contact me

http://the10kchallenge.com/images/promo/468x60_03.gif

I guess the question that has to be asked is what is the promised payout? If the payout for each package (to members) is higher than the cost of the product, then it is not sustainable because the company would be losing money. If they are just paying out a portion of the revenue from the sales then it is not a ponzi. I haven't looked that closely into TrafficMonsoon.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

$50.00 each ad pack 

Fees: $2.00 +

Total return: $55.00

You just make a few bucks... These type of programs are not appealing to me. But that's just me.  ;)

http://bestanimations.com/Signs&Shapes/Arrows/animated-blue-arrow-down.gif

Email 1000 Random Members Daily Without Credits

members for free. NO CREDITS REQUIRED. Increase

your reach with credits and hercublurbs.

My #1 Source For Free Advertising On Autopilot

Reliable traffic service online for over 7 years. 2 ways

to start generating traffic on autopilot along with

several FREE marketing and lead generation tools.

They both have a lot in common.  After "fees" you really do not make that much.  The only way to really earn money is to sponsor A LOT of people.  

Check Out My Coaching Program & Learn How You Can Stop Overwhelm And Frustration Dead In It’s Tracks… ignition.elitemarketingacademy.com

Also, check out TripleClicks (just click the image below). They now have over 4 million users, so it's a great place to list your products, and it's free!

http://sfibanners.csidn.com/banner452.png

• 3 months later...

I got their BUILK TRAFFIC deal (cheaper) if i recall i paid $35 for like 30k or something

Not really good. Now i ain'saying they are bad but this package probably is their worst (at least for me)

Anyone tried their login ads ?

We will blast your offer at no cost if you join our team!

LG offers and any other particular future income streams!

>>>> WATCH THE VIDEO <<<<

I have been using Traffic Monsoon as a feeder program to finance a monthly payment program for people who don't have the startup funds. Remember, you do not need to buy ad packs to make money. Many people just use it as a paid to click and it works well.

In my six months I have increased my earnings to average $60 a month and the only money I spent was $1 to buy an ad, so I could be an advanced member and get a better surfing ratio. Anyone who can get referrals without lying about making thousands, can do very well here. Of course it helps if you get under someone who is doing what you want to accomplish.

sig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I am still trying to figure out Traffic Monsoon.  I bought an ad pack, but the only thing I nticed is that my credit ratio has increased.  Haven't seen any share of rev. yet and it's been a few months now.

You don't need any ad packs to make money there. All you need is a free account so you can grab cash links every day and surf 10 pages (less than 10 minutes) to get a bonus from every referral you get equal to all the cash linke they each click. It's that simple and you bet it works. They are paying me about every week now and it keeps growing. Sure it may blow up some day, but I have already spent the money.

sig.jpg

I am still trying to figure out Traffic Monsoon.  I bought an ad pack, but the only thing I nticed is that my credit ratio has increased.  Haven't seen any share of rev. yet and it's been a few months now.

In order to earn from your ad packs you need to surf 10 pages, and you need to do that every 24 hours.

Founder of Marketing Checkpoint

My Blog

• 1 month later...

Hello All,

I think there is a huge misconception about traffic monsoon on this page. I must say that except of course posters have been enlightened (as I noticed some of the posts were made months ago), I would say that a little enlightenment would help and I am willing to offer that at no cost!

Traffic Monsoon is PTC + Traffic Exchange + Revenue Sharing site. It is one of the high paying PTC sites which is paying at the moment. It is a NOT Ponzi site,otherwise it would have been shutdown already by concerned authorities because it is online from more than one year,last October 2015 marks TRAFFIC MONSOON One year anniversary with over One million membership the world over.

Detail Strategy to work in Traffic Monsoon

There are 3 different ways you can earn in Traffic Monsoon. Those are as follows:-

traffic-monsoon-paid-to-click-cash-links

1.  Paid to Click and Traffic Exchange:-

This is the best option for those who want to work as free member in Traffic Monsoon. Free members can get 10 and even more cash links ads (PTC ads), each worth from $0.01 to $0.02. So, free members can earn upto $0.1 per day just by clicking 10 cash links ads which take total 5-10 minutes within Traffic Monsoon. Throughout the day, you can get those cash links anytime. Sometime you will not find any cash links. But you no need to worry about it. Just, keep on checking Traffic Monsoon’s account 2-3 times a day in order to find those cash links so that you can click as many PTC ads as you can.

traffic-exchange-ads-in-traffic-monsoon.

If you want to advertise your website free in Traffic Monsoon, then view the traffic exchange ads by clicking “Start Surfing” button. As free member, you will get 1 credit for 2 traffic exchange advertisement views in Traffic Monsoon. Those credits you can use to advertise your own website or referral's link. (Free advertising)

2. Revenue sharing:-

This is the way to earn in Traffic Monsoon by investing money in the program. In order to do so, you have to buy an “Adpack” costs $50 which gives 1,000 ad credits plus 20 guaranteed banner clicks.

revenue-sharing-in-traffic-monsoon.jpg

But you can buy same amount of credits in cheaper price within Traffic Monsoon. 1,000 ad credits are available at $5.95 and 20 banner clicks are available at $5. So, you must be clear that you are purchasing an Adpack at $50 from which we can get $10.95 worth of advertising.

So, what is the point of paying $39.05 more for Adpack than the advertising value?

This is the real twist and this is what makes Traffic Monsoon program unique and stable. It is because when you purchase Adpacks, it will unlock a sharing position in your account. When you unlock the sharing position, you will earn money hourly from the revenues generated on Traffic Monsoon because Traffic Monsoon will share its revenue between the members who unlock the sharing positions. Each of the sharing position will earn you money until you earn back 110% ($55) on it. Means if you invest $50 in Adpack, then you will get back $55, so at the end you will get free advertising and even will earn money from it.

So, every time you earn back your money, you can either cashout so your ad credits will have been free at the end, or you can repurchase new adpacks without adding any fresh funds from your processor.

The current daily earnings average per adpack is $1 which may be increase if Traffic Monsoon can generate more profit in the future. It means you get back $55 in 55 days from your $50 investment. So, like this every $50 you purchase, you will get back $55 in around 55 days. Which means you will earn $5 in around 55 days. So, if you can take much more risk, then you can invest in as many ad packs as you like.

Best Strategy only if you can take risk: Invest $500 to buy 10 ad packs in Traffic Monsoon from which you can earn (10X5= $50) pure profit in around 55 days. But, if you can take risk, then you can increase your adpacks by using earnings that you will earn from that 10 adpacks. From 10 adpacks, in average you will earn around $10 per day as per present scenario. So, you will earn back $50 every 5 days from which you can again buy one more adpack. Like this keep on increasing ad packs till you satisfy from your earnings. For example:- If you want to earn $100 regularly around every 50 to 55 days, then keep on buying new ads packs from earnings till you make total 20 ad packs. Like this you can keep on increase your earnings. If you start from low investment, it takes time to rise. If you invest high amount, then it is risky. So, only invest that much amount in Traffic Monsoon which you can afford to lose.  Also remember that you are investing in Adpacks not only to earn, but to advertise your website as well.

Based on that current earning statistic, one adpack purchase could mature 6 times in a year. You could buy an adpack, get your money back in 55 days, then buy a new one, etc., 6 times in a year. (6 x 55 days = 330 days). So by following this strategy, you will get continuous stream of traffic to your websites from only 1 initial purchase and also will keep on earning as well.

But, this return time will be up or down according to the profit made by Traffic Monsson. If it generates more profit, you will get return more fast, if it generate less profit, you will get return slow. This is the another plus point of Traffic Monsoon in order to make system stable because they return back investment to their members when they make profit from it.

3. 100% Referral Commissions

You can earn 100% commission from your referral click. Like we tell you before, you can earn upto $0.1 as free member daily in Traffic Monsoon. So, if your referral also click as you, then he will also earn $0.1 and you will also get $0.1. Means, if you have one referral and if you can click all ads, and your referral click all ads, then you can earn upto $0.2 per day. Like this if you can make 10 referrals, then from your own click and from your referral's click, you can earn upto $1.1 daily.

referrals-in-traffic-monsoon.jpg

Not only that, you'll earn 10% commissions on all purchases that your referral made. For example, if your one referral buy $50 Adpack, then instantly you will earn $5.

But, in order to qualify earnings from your referral click, you should surf at least 10 traffic exchange ads everyday, otherwise you will not earn from your referral the day you miss to surf 10 traffic exchange ads.

You can refer as many people as you can. So, in this way you can increase your earnings in Traffic Monsoon and will start to earn good amount.

Should you have more queries about Traffic Monsoon or how to maximize the earning potentials on the website,you can contact me....

https://trafficmonsoon.com/?ref=Marilo

There is no misconception if you are aware of how little buying adpacks will earn in comparison to just clicking Cash Links and getting referrals who do the same. You also need to realize that revenue sharing has been around for decades, but none of the websites last longer than a couple of years before they collapse or get shut down. You do NOT want a large balance when that happens, like I had a few years ago when Adventures4U collapsed and I had $11,000 in my account (or more recently $7,000 in ZeekRewards or $1,500 in Genius Fund) that vanished overnight. The redeeming factor was it was all money I earned from them.

Don't get me wrong, I love Traffic Monsoon as long as they don't hold my money for long. About once a week when my balance gets to $15 I withdraw it, then start building for the next week. I can't lose any more than $15, or less depending on when my last withdrawal was.

Of course you need to get active referrals to make this work and the best way to do that is with your own simple blog, where you can share your success and build a list. Then you can build a more stable income with the money Monsoon pays you. It really is that simple.

I would rather have $400 in the hand than $500 in the bush!

http://morehelp.aiop-hosting.com/monsoon/current.html

sig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Rev shares get money from the packs they sell and from the free advertising they get.

They should get enough to pay what they promise.

The problem is that some sharps have seen the potential and open sites, get the first affiliates and when the time comes to pay back clear out with all the money to open another site with a different name and the process continues.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Very interesting topic here and I have used these sites myself. But my strategy is always about traffic. Lots of people who understand how these rev sites work flock to them. Then on the other side of the coin are people who have no idea what they are doing or are trying to break the cash code to monetary riches. Either way, it all means more and more people inside the programs. So, because of the influx of the members i join these sites strictly for advertising purposes and never expecting to make money. What money I do make i reinvest into more traffic. Most of the time it is the owner of these programs that make money and that doesn't make me mad either. I use these rev sites to try new products, split test emails and so on. But for me it is the traffic. Right now I am doing AdsPayPro and it follows the same format as most of these sites do. I have even joined sites I knew were scams but the traffic I generated was worth it.With the cost some of the solo ad sellers are selling for clicks, sometimes the traffic I get in rev sites is superior to the solo ad clicks I have bought. I know this veers off the subject just a bit, but the last solos I have purchased from supposed top sellers in Udemi and Safe Sways have not produced the results i have been getting from these sites. Traffic , traffic, traffic is the name of the game for me. But depending on how you work it, you can break even, get some sales and referrals, and make a little money in rev sites, just be wise and careful.

• 2 months later...
Guest mrclean0325

Anyone who joined or thinking about joining Traffic Monsoon or similar programs should read the info in the links below...It seems, legally (those dang laws again messing you up), any program similar to Traffic Monsoon with buying the "ad packs" with a supposed high ROI is a ponzi scheme and you should stay far, far away from them. You can polish and shine up a turd - but it still is a turd... :o

http://ptccentral.com/trafficmoonson-review/

http://behindmlm.com/companies/myadvertisingpays-review-49-99-ponzi-investment-scheme/

http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/passive-wealth-booster-review-50-two-tier-cycler-ponzi/

http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/mytrafficadspay-review-eight-tier-revshare-ponzi-scheme/

http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/rev-share-works-review-1-and-100-adpack-ponzi/

http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/beonpush-review-20-10000-investment-pack-ponzi/

https://www.sec.gov/answers/ponzi.htm

Very interesting conversation and I like it. lol, I use programs like these for only 2 reasons. 

1. People seem to flock to them so that opens the door for some great views to my ads. I do purchase but only for the advertising it gets me. Some are good and some not so good. I never look to get anything out of it and if I do I put it right back into more ads. I have gotten some sales from these.

2. I also use these to find people just like me who are really searching for something to get their business and finances going. I have been able to build some good relationships and have found a few business partners. Ad the best part of it all to me is to be able to save some from devastating loses.Some get greedy thinking they are going to hit it big, yet some do because they have the finances to buy huge ad packs. These are the real ones that pay off. 

Finally, when members finally get tired of buying ad packs, we know what happens then. I have heard and do believe to a degree, that the only persons who make money in programs like this are the owners. They purchase the top spots from the get go and everything that comes in later, they get  a portion of. 

• 2 months later...

Traffic monsoon states when you buy an ad pack that you are sharing in the revenue, however no revenue is guaranteed. I think that is what keeps it from being a ponzi. Also everyone you recruit earns you 10% of whatever they buy on the site. It can actually be very lucrative. So every time one of your referrals buys an adpack you get 5 dollars. I buy the bulk traffic, 2500 hits for 5 dollars. Not the greatest traffic, but you will get signups. If you click your 10 ads a day, your advertising is free, and you can actually make a lot of money. Hope this helps.