38 replies to this topic

#21 bbking

bbking

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 8 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 01 June 2016 - 03:43 PM

I joined this autoresponder recently.  Its a good starting point, and very inexpensive for the upgrade, which is great for people just starting out.

The learning is curve is not too bad, and it even has templates that you can use to pretty things up a bit.  You can check it out here  Happy promotions  :)

#22 troysavary

troysavary

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 04:31 AM

Send reach is way to costly and they are not popular they are not even on the list of the top 10

Yes, SendReach is costly, but it looks like you get what you pay for. I haven't seen an autoresponder that does half what they do before. Real businesses use demographics are the time, but generally have to rely on expensive marketing consultants to utilise it. SendReach does that for you. I don't have enough of a list to justify using them, but I definitely would if email was a larger part of my marketing. 

Come have a cup of tea with us. Premium, all natural loose teas. Turn your love of tea into a profitable business.

http://daynastea.ca

#23 mistracy39

mistracy39

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationAltadena CA

Posted 24 July 2016 - 01:43 PM

How do you post the banners?  davepilgrim 

Carter, Tracy D.

#24 Glen Palo

Glen Palo

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 10 October 2016 - 06:48 AM

I just started using MailerLite. It is free up to 1,000 subscribers. My favorite features are the landing pages (templates or design your own) and the resend (when subscribers do not open any mail).

The pricing starts with the 1,001st subscriber and is very reasonable.

Pinterest Success Strategies

Grab your copy today!

#25 Inga

Inga

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 3 posts
  • LocationLatvia

Posted 23 October 2016 - 11:05 AM

There is a nice free script (domain name and hosting is required) for personal use - OTO List Builder Script. You can set your autoresponder there, followup messages and also email your list whenever you want.

#26 flo2016

flo2016

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 11:29 AM

Listwire is a good free autoresponder. However, you will need to check it out as I haven't used it for a long time. 

The First Revenue Sharing Website Dedicated to Bitcoin Users

Revenue Share on Adpack 180%

Cost of Adpack : 0.001 btc

http://www.firstbitc....com/?r=flo2016

#27 Jerry McDowell

Jerry McDowell

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSan Bernardino

Posted 06 November 2016 - 08:00 PM

I joined this autoresponder recently.  Its a good starting point, and very inexpensive for the upgrade, which is great for people just starting out.

The learning is curve is not too bad, and it even has templates that you can use to pretty things up a bit.  You can check it out here  Happy promotions  :)

This auto-responder looks promising I have book mark it. Thanks

#28 ashleyam

ashleyam

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 12:32 PM

I use this free List Wire autoresponder and have no regrets...

#29 HomeOffice

HomeOffice

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 8 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec, Canada

Posted 04 December 2016 - 03:17 PM

​The freely-available autoresponder script/service field seems to have narrowed since the last time I did a field overview survey in 2012 with ListWire (have PERSONALLY had the service and will attest to the fact that it does INDEED work), and the LeadsLeap OTO Script (mentioned previously in this thread by Inga) being the readily-referencible examples in the forefront of marketer consciousness. However, Google, being a willing accessory in the search aspect, can be accessed with the query, "free autoresponder scripts", comes to 1.6 million results and lists free web-based resources as well as downloadable freeware. The only ones from my previous list still managing to hang on were;

Emailsequence: PHP Autoresponder script for those too cheapskate for Aweber.

• As an email marketer you can contact your lists at-will with offers related to a niche
  • As a site owner or admin you can remind contacts to word-of-mouth your site
  • As an app owner you can enforce that limited time offer is only valid until too late!
  • The possibilities really ARE endless…

You’ll need hosting with..

• PHP
  • A MYSQL database
  • PHPMYADMIN or similar database management tool
  • Cronjob access

If you don’t know what any of the above are, then probably best to go to Aweber instead. The provided link is to a direct download, since the original site seems to have been relegated to the Internet Archive.

DIY Tutorial Article: An older (but updated) article, but still pinning down the step-by-step basics required to do it yourself (and may be good for you to read anyway).

Infinite Responder: Believe a member mentioned this earlier in the thread, but I didn't see a link. 

4SHARED Search: If you're willing to dig and test, there are a number of different available options.

Start using The Internet Archive also.

There's a few codes I was able to track down with the use of the Internet Archive, which I routinely use when something I'm trying to find isn't even cached in the search engine results on Google. I was able to track down another version of a PHP Autoresponder Script and saved it to the hard drive for later experimentation. Good luck to everyone, regardless of the path they end up choosing.

#30 yourstores

yourstores

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 7 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 30 July 2017 - 03:26 PM

IMHO the best value autoresponder can be had as part of a $3 a month upgrade at EuropeanSafelist

Super APE - Best Instant Pay Downline Builder Online

ConversionSurf - Traffic Exchange plus free copy of the "Advertise Advertising To Advertisers" Guide aka the Triple A Plan!

#31 randomcash

randomcash

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 10:04 AM

I have been using for a couple of months now this one here

$17.95/month but with unlimited lists/emails/frequency !!!!!! No one beats that.

#32 stv77

stv77

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 31 August 2017 - 06:04 PM

Sumo.com is free list builder and autoresponder.

#33 btcworks

btcworks

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 10:41 AM

Checkout this post for a one-time autoresponder service: http://www.marketing...a-one-time-fee/

Having your own Roku TV channel gives you and your clients:

• Income from day 1. In a click or two you setup the TV advertising. Get paid straight into your PayPal account.
  • Authority. Be the leader in your industry. This otherwise takes 5 year or more, but only weeks with the TV channel.
  • Traffic. New Roku TV channels typically receive up to 10,000 subscribers in the first month alone, simple because they’re there – without any promotion whatsoever.

roku-tv-channel-creation-500.jpg

#34 stv77

stv77

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 11:13 AM

I just started using MailerLite. It is free up to 1,000 subscribers. My favorite features are the landing pages (templates or design your own) and the resend (when subscribers do not open any mail).

The pricing starts with the 1,001st subscriber and is very reasonable.

Hey Glen, I just wondering how you get approved from MailerLite? They hate internet marketing. I sent request and was delayed because it's forbidden here been marketer.

#35 paulserban

paulserban

Medium

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts
  • LocationBucharest, Romania

Posted 22 September 2017 - 06:26 PM

There is a nice free script (domain name and hosting is required) for personal use - OTO List Builder Script. You can set your autoresponder there, followup messages and also email your list whenever you want.

And after a short time your host will suspend your account :lol:

http://www.1001nightsmailer.com - a paid membership site which allows free members too!

http://www.pizzasafelistmailer.com - my first safelist mailer site!

#36 btcworks

btcworks

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 September 2017 - 03:16 AM

There is a cloud based autoresponder for one time cost, similar to aweber, getresponse etc. here it is... https://goo.gl/WrFXG2

No more monthly subscription, you can have unlimited subscribers

Having your own Roku TV channel gives you and your clients:

• Income from day 1. In a click or two you setup the TV advertising. Get paid straight into your PayPal account.
  • Authority. Be the leader in your industry. This otherwise takes 5 year or more, but only weeks with the TV channel.
  • Traffic. New Roku TV channels typically receive up to 10,000 subscribers in the first month alone, simple because they’re there – without any promotion whatsoever.

roku-tv-channel-creation-500.jpg

#37 Terry Guile

Terry Guile

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationDavenport, Iowa

Posted 23 September 2017 - 10:31 AM

Free Followup is a free one that I used very briefly.

http://www.freefollowup.com/

I just made a little capture page myself and entered the form code on it and ran it in traffic exchanges. I gave away a little ebook

I wrote about how I made money online. Then after that I sent an email everyday about sites that gave free traffic via promo codes or signup bonuses.

I got 1 guy to opt in after only 100 views of the capture page and he joined the first site I recommended to him in the followup messages. He didn't join any after that and when I advertised the capture page 100 times again I didn't get more people to join.

That discouraged me so I stopped doing it.

I don't spend my advertising building a list because I have PTC sites and a traffic exchange.

All the advertising I do I use to build traffic or get them to join my membership sites.

All together I have about 15,000 members. I would call that a list to I guess. Only about 450 are active on a daily basis.

Make Money With Paid To Read https://www.emoneyspace.com/tguile900

#38 Glen Palo

Glen Palo

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 24 September 2017 - 07:13 AM

Hey Glen, I just wondering how you get approved from MailerLite? They hate internet marketing. I sent request and was delayed because it's forbidden here been marketer.

They didn't seem to have any problems with my account as I identify my website glenpalo.com and under company/organization name I listed "internet marketing" 

Hmmm. Maybe they will reconsider and cancel my account.

Pinterest Success Strategies

Grab your copy today!

#39 stv77

stv77

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 02:32 PM

Yes. even I wrote that I have only affiliate link, not affiliate marketing, they cancelled my account.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users