Marketing Checkpoint

any low cost autoresponders

I joined this autoresponder recently.  Its a good starting point, and very inexpensive for the upgrade, which is great for people just starting out.

The learning is curve is not too bad, and it even has templates that you can use to pretty things up a bit.  You can check it out here  Happy promotions  :)

This auto-responder looks promising I have book mark it. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

​The freely-available autoresponder script/service field seems to have narrowed since the last time I did a field overview survey in 2012 with ListWire (have PERSONALLY had the service and will attest to the fact that it does INDEED work), and the LeadsLeap OTO Script (mentioned previously in this thread by Inga) being the readily-referencible examples in the forefront of marketer consciousness. However, Google, being a willing accessory in the search aspect, can be accessed with the query, "free autoresponder scripts", comes to 1.6 million results and lists free web-based resources as well as downloadable freeware. The only ones from my previous list still managing to hang on were;

Emailsequence: PHP Autoresponder script for those too cheapskate for Aweber.

• As an email marketer you can contact your lists at-will with offers related to a niche
  • As a site owner or admin you can remind contacts to word-of-mouth your site
  • As an app owner you can enforce that limited time offer is only valid until too late!
  • The possibilities really ARE endless…

You’ll need hosting with..

• PHP
  • A MYSQL database
  • PHPMYADMIN or similar database management tool
  • Cronjob access

If you don’t know what any of the above are, then probably best to go to Aweber instead. The provided link is to a direct download, since the original site seems to have been relegated to the Internet Archive.

DIY Tutorial Article: An older (but updated) article, but still pinning down the step-by-step basics required to do it yourself (and may be good for you to read anyway).

Infinite Responder: Believe a member mentioned this earlier in the thread, but I didn't see a link. 

4SHARED Search: If you're willing to dig and test, there are a number of different available options.

Start using The Internet Archive also.

There's a few codes I was able to track down with the use of the Internet Archive, which I routinely use when something I'm trying to find isn't even cached in the search engine results on Google. I was able to track down another version of a PHP Autoresponder Script and saved it to the hard drive for later experimentation. Good luck to everyone, regardless of the path they end up choosing.

http://homeoffice.tradebit.com/usr/homeoffice/pub/9002/282361854_boi-cvr-alt.jpg
Social Media Image Sharing Profits

MARKETING FOR WORLD 2.0...

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Checkout this post for a one-time autoresponder service: http://www.marketingcheckpoint.com/topic/2461-cloud-autoresponder-for-a-one-time-fee/

Having your own Roku TV channel gives you and your clients:

• Income from day 1. In a click or two you setup the TV advertising. Get paid straight into your PayPal account.
  • Authority. Be the leader in your industry. This otherwise takes 5 year or more, but only weeks with the TV channel.
  • Traffic. New Roku TV channels typically receive up to 10,000 subscribers in the first month alone, simple because they’re there – without any promotion whatsoever.

roku-tv-channel-creation-500.jpg

I just started using MailerLite. It is free up to 1,000 subscribers. My favorite features are the landing pages (templates or design your own) and the resend (when subscribers do not open any mail).

The pricing starts with the 1,001st subscriber and is very reasonable.

Hey Glen, I just wondering how you get approved from MailerLite? They hate internet marketing. I sent request and was delayed because it's forbidden here been marketer.

There is a nice free script (domain name and hosting is required) for personal use - OTO List Builder Script. You can set your autoresponder there, followup messages and also email your list whenever you want.

And after a short time your host will suspend your account :lol:

http://www.1001nightsmailer.com - a paid membership site which allows free members too!

http://www.pizzasafelistmailer.com - my first safelist mailer site!

There is a cloud based autoresponder for one time cost, similar to aweber, getresponse etc. here it is... https://goo.gl/WrFXG2

No more monthly subscription, you can have unlimited subscribers

Having your own Roku TV channel gives you and your clients:

• Income from day 1. In a click or two you setup the TV advertising. Get paid straight into your PayPal account.
  • Authority. Be the leader in your industry. This otherwise takes 5 year or more, but only weeks with the TV channel.
  • Traffic. New Roku TV channels typically receive up to 10,000 subscribers in the first month alone, simple because they’re there – without any promotion whatsoever.

roku-tv-channel-creation-500.jpg

Free Followup is a free one that I used very briefly.

http://www.freefollowup.com/

I just made a little capture page myself and entered the form code on it and ran it in traffic exchanges. I gave away a little ebook

I wrote about how I made money online. Then after that I sent an email everyday about sites that gave free traffic via promo codes or signup bonuses.

I got 1 guy to opt in after only 100 views of the capture page and he joined the first site I recommended to him in the followup messages. He didn't join any after that and when I advertised the capture page 100 times again I didn't get more people to join.

That discouraged me so I stopped doing it.

I don't spend my advertising building a list because I have PTC sites and a traffic exchange.

All the advertising I do I use to build traffic or get them to join my membership sites.

All together I have about 15,000 members. I would call that a list to I guess. Only about 450 are active on a daily basis.

Make Money With Paid To Read https://www.emoneyspace.com/tguile900

Hey Glen, I just wondering how you get approved from MailerLite? They hate internet marketing. I sent request and was delayed because it's forbidden here been marketer.

They didn't seem to have any problems with my account as I identify my website glenpalo.com and under company/organization name I listed "internet marketing" 

Hmmm. Maybe they will reconsider and cancel my account.

2nd468.jpg

• 1 month later...
All In One Profits Rocks for just $10.00 per month with very amazing world class compensation plan that you earn 100% commission. At the end of the day your autoresponder is free. If anyone is interested i can assist you pay half of the amount. That is $5. Pm me if you are interested.

Simple, Affordable & Extremely Lucrative System: Download FREE Ebooks & Video: Plus Get Insant Access To Automated Done-For-You Business Building System & Start Earning 100% Commissions In The Next 15 Minutes Or Less Even If You're Brand New To Online Marketing,

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS YOUR FREE GIFT WORTH $47

• 2 weeks later...

AIOP provides you with an autoresponder plus income opportunity for just $10 per month. Other affordable autoresponders are Rocket Responder (I use them) and Traffic Wave. Both are around $20 per month. I've tried Listwire and wasn't impressed. It's very outdated and not user-friendly like Rocket Responder. A lot of marketers are happy with Traffic Wave and AIOP because of the income opportunities associated with each. 

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw this thread again and wanted to add another post. Someone earlier mentioned Build A Biz Online. I have been a member there for over 3 years and I have watched the owner Ian, grow it until I believe it is one of the best buys out there for an autoresponder. The low-cost membership really makes BABonline a favorite.

This is what you get:

1- The free membership gets you the use of some really good tools like the WYSIWYG editor so you can get started creating your own pages.

2- The basic membership is $5.95 and you get everything which is included in the free membership plus the full autoresponder and higher affiliate commissions plus more.

3- The Pro membership which is the cream of the crop for me. You get everything including a Cpanel for your own website, an advertising blog, and some great free downloads.

You can create all the brandable pages you want with tracking included. 

Banner builders and splash page builders

Cloak, brand, and shrink your links.and the autoresponder is unlimited. 

And if you really want to see all that is available go to: https://www.buildabizonline.com/tool-demo.php?drmehsr

All this for only $10.00 per month and it is perfect for new people who really want to build their own business the right way. 

Oh and since my first month my commissions have paid for my membership and like I said I have been a member for over 3 years.

• 8 months later...