#21 market101

market101

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 21 October 2016 - 10:11 AM

I have never done a study, but my hypnosis training tells me that images are very important to people.  So, yes I always send in color + a picture or HTML on sites that allow those functions.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

#22 dswival

dswival

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 08:45 PM

Colors used sparingly are a good way to attract attention to your main points. But many ads I see are way overdone. I just close them out without reading the content because it is too visually overwhelming

#23 teamlinebuilder

teamlinebuilder

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationLA

Posted 10 November 2016 - 07:11 PM

I do very well with text ads...I keep em short as possible because most marketers dont wanna read it.  There has been big response for

striking headline a few lines of copy and ads that have bullet points. then a statement to sign up now.

17y_1_28yu.gif

#24 RayCooney

RayCooney

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationCentral Coast NSW Australia

Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:42 PM

I have found that on my own sites if I want to promote via a text or traffic link if I make it a single colour (yes I am an Aussie and we spell it that way LOL ) it does stand out from the rest of the links. With these type of ads you can use the font command for colour bold and size. So yes I do believe that colour is worth using.

Now graphics yes absolutely however I am still do not know how too include graphics in a solo to create that impact.

banner.JPG

#25 rpsmith

rpsmith

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 12:58 PM

The one important factor to consider is whether or not the viewers will see the colors. I don't use them for the most part. I tend to agree with some comments made above that suggest they can be distracting. I have seen some emails that create eye strain just looking at them. I do use bold and italics, but not colors.

Free Url Protection With The World's Safest Url Shortener!
 What would you say if I show you the only free URL shortener with premium features and advanced security?

http://win.gy/

Get the Latest in Marketing Trends! Free Videos and More!

Click Here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users