Marketing Checkpoint

My Mail Mentor

I see a lot of red flags and have  done a little digging, found this review (make sure you check the comments to see what people who invested in this are saying).

Also, would you buy from someone not knowing his real name and background?

http://mlmlifestylecoach.com/2015/05/20/my-email-mentor-review-is-my-email-mentor-a-scam/

You're invited to my NEW site List Impact.

http://www.listimpact.com/affiliate/banners/468x60b.jpg

Want me to build a profitable advertising site for you? Contact me.
I have a "done-for-you service" for serious marketers (limited).

• 3 weeks later...

I can help with this one.. Don't bother.

The plan is such..

You sign up with a email system on a 10 day trial. ($47/mo after trail)

"Bobby B" provides 500 (min) contacts to upload every 7 days into the system.

The system emails the contacts daily and you upload a new list every 7 days.

Initial payment terms: you earned .20 per click and .10 for each of your referral's clicks received through the system.

As of July 1st you are no longer paid for referral clicks, only $10 a month for each referral. (Due to fraud by some users??!?)

You are supposed to get an average of 25 clicks per 500 contacts. In my 6th week with 3,450 contacts, I continue to average 25 clicks a day. That means I average $150 a month, less $47.. equals a grand $103 a month with no referrals. Since you have to earn $400 to get paid on the 25th of the following month.. (Does your head hurt yet?)

Anyway...After only one pay-run it is falling apart. I feel they should have had proper security in place to combat fraud from the beginning. I actually think they should have done several things before going live.. but who am I?

It's truly unfortunate, I had several referrals I really wanted to help. It's a mess, and I can't recommend this system to anyone in good conscience or otherwise.

Save yourself and anyone you know the headache.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I would like to speak about the program MyEmailMentor. I joined it on June 23 and it seems to be going as projected within the compensation plan. After about 5 weeks here are my status . http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y527/wesleystudemire/my%20status_zpspsqttr7n.png

Here is a copy of the plan as discribed in the back office of the site.

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y527/wesleystudemire/Commission%20status_zpsjutleddf.png

So as you can see that the program does work as it has been said to work. Now, I've come to the assertion that to reach the pay-out status That a person has to do about 70 days to reach the gold. I'm a member of the facebook group called MyEmailMentors Masterminds and have seen prove of payment from others within the group with screen shots.

As stated in an earlier post, the change in formats that have taken place as on July 1 does have an impact on how fast you reach the target goal. But I plan to reach the pay-out range by the next cycle on Aug. 25th.

So to sum it all up, you have to be in the program at least 70 to 90 days to get anything from your 10 minute a week routine of placing your leads into the autoresponder provided by the program. Now, some have been paid before that goal. Why, I don't know but hey. For 10 minutes a week and $47 a month to get your list to click. It's not a bad way to make some residual income. If you can pay the price of the emailresponder. For me, the most important part of the program is you build your list while learning how the program works. will post my payment upon receiving it. Look for updates.

To earn more money, send people to http://costaricaclicks.net/?rid=213

The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows.

Build your downline at  http://www.ptcreferrals.net/guides.php?afid=253

This site is a SCAM !

As far as the screrenshots here are concerned...

Can You use your own tracking links?

You dont even know if You get hits at all...

All You see are numbers on the screen inside

the members area of a scam site.... 

Think "Twice Confirmed Traffic"....

In my 6th week with 3,450 contacts,

I continue to average 25 clicks a day.

What additional proof do You need ???

How can the clicks NOT increase when You are

sending to 7 times the recipients ???

Simple answer.... You would reach the payout in

the first month and realize it's a scam when You dont

get paid!

The site has no business or contact info...

The domain is registered anonymously for just a year...

The site says countless times that it is "free" but the

10 day trial costs $10 immediately...

The weirdest thing... The email marketing company

they use has a free 7 day trial offer on their website....

So why do You believe the numbers in the members

area when the site is lying to You about the cost ?

The payment proofs are obviously faked...

They are even coming from different companies...

Even if they were true... That's how ponzi schemes work!

Pay some people with the money You make

from new members -->  They will promote and talk a lot of new members in

---> Stop Paying and Run with the Profit!

Here's what You should always do BEFORE joining any site:

1) Look for verifiable business address

2) Do a WHOIS query

3) Check Scamadvisor.com

If a "business" hides in anonymity then DONT join it.

• 1 month later...
Hello Everyone,

I was very skeptical of this system because of some flags that's I noticed with this so called system  However, the first month, there were actually people who DID get paid from (MEM) My Email Mentor, which I seen proof of,  So I figured it was going to be legit,  I was WRONG! 

My Recommendation, My Email Mentor should NOT BE JOINED! I am Not sure if it should be called a scam, but rather a system that fell apart!  I joined MEM  in May 2015 within the first few days it launched. I have continuously uploaded my email list weekly and as of this date  09-18-2015, I have almost 10,000 subscribers in the auto responder that they require you to use, which is another point I will make shortly.  Anyway, to this day, almost 4 months later I still do not receive more than 25 clicks a day, which is the same as the day I started. According to their diagram, I should be receiving around 450 a day! So thats issue number one. 

Second issue is I sent a support ticket to the auto responder about an issue I was having. I received a response from an MEM email address. I called them out on it and they tried to tell me that they shared support tickets. I give them the benefit of the doubt. I continued with the program and once I hit my $400.00 cash out mark, No Money. I sent numerous emails with no response. Someone finally responded and they told me I had to wait till next month to receive the funds. This was incorrect, as I had $400.00 the month before so I should have received it this month. They are trying to put me off because they are out of money is my guess.

So to break all of this down for you, from my point of view, goes like this:

They set up an auto responder, which is how they make there money, even though they say its FREE, you are paying them through the autoresponder. 

They actually paid out money the first month, I seen Proof. Results from the payout = Ponzi!

They ran out of money and are now putting people off to avoid paying. Reason I think this is, about a week before pay out day which is the 25th, I received an email from them promoting  a upgrade that allowed you to purchase larger email lists to be added to your auto responder instead of the 500 they give you every week. (Trying to make some quick money) = Ponzi

So being pissed off, I started digging and found Bobby B, is a pretty famous guy. Hi name just happens to be on another website called www.76seconds.com. Also just so happens the same so called business has registered both of these domain names, www.76seconds.com and www.myemailmentor.com. The font on both pages is the same and so is the wording. Don't believe me, check it out yourself. 

So with my investigation over, I say avoid My Email Mentor and 76seconds.com like the Plague! 

Once again, if it sounds to good to be true,.........................it probably is!!

Shawn Butler

www.homeincomereview.com