Marketing Checkpoint

Shoemoney Network - shoemoney.net

market101

I came across an unusual site 4 days ago.  The owner Jeremy Schoemaker claims to have made over 10 Million dollars.  Usually I just del and move on.

He doesn't want any money!  Yeh. Right.   But I watched a few videos that were intriguing.  I went on the net and researched this guy.  He seems to be the real deal.  I joined for free.  Sponsored a few people and got paid immediately.  Of course I am still skeptical.

Here's my question.  Have any of you heard of this guy or had any dealings with him in the past?

Here is the site in question:       http://shoemoney.net/r/38464

Thanks,

Martin

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

Yeah sure, I’ve heard of Schoemaker. First heard of him a good number of years ago, I cant quite remember where but I had access to a few of his videos. I have even reviewed his book on one of my websites. He has been around for a while from what I gather.

Hope this helps.

Brian

Download FREE Dropship Detective Report - Learn the Secrets of Dropshipping Success.

I can recommend many things, but there are only a few things I can recommend with confidence.

Always looking for quality...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

He is very reputable made a lot of money on adsense I think he is making more doing affiliate marketing and one of this is web hosting

I think you are correct in your assessment.  I signed up for free to his latest program and I have been paid over 40 times directly into my paypal account.

I have not paid him one cent!   Check it out.    http://instanttrafficgeneration.com/links/14545

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

how do you manage not paying him anything when he clearly asks you to buy hosting with HIS affiliate link in order to get paid.

I quit at that point.  Now he writes me that paypal will not allow him to send the money I already made its not enough hes gonna

kick me out of the program soon.  

So explain that to me how did you get paid for free??????????

OytX5V1.gif

There are lots of link dropping in this thread - and others as well. This site isn't moderated well.

I've heard of Jeremy, but I wasn't aware he had courses out. I would guess that what he teaches is invaluable since it worked from him (as long as he's teaching the methods that got him to where he his today).

He's well known in the Internet marketing realm. 

• 6 months later...

how do you manage not paying him anything when he clearly asks you to buy hosting with HIS affiliate link in order to get paid.

I quit at that point. Now he writes me that paypal will not allow him to send the money I already made its not enough hes gonna

kick me out of the program soon.

So explain that to me how did you get paid for free??????????

This is the post I most want to see a reply to in this thread... Maybe now that this Shoemoney site has been around another few months we can get some more feedback?

Yes it has been awhile he now let's affiliates get paid 1.00 after just sharing to fb aa fAR aS ive hears aND i dI'd go in aND look aND thats how it apears to be now 100% pay a dOllar per signup. It hasn't been too long since this changed. I recommend now. Sorry about that I forgot about this post

OytX5V1.gif

He is another guy who claims his system is free, but requires you to buy hosting from a second rate hosting company from his affiliate link. That is not "free". He changes which host he is hawking from time to time, but it is always someone with a terrible reputation like Bluehost or Hostgator. You will get some cheap replicated site and be locked in to a one or two year deal with a dodgy hosting company, all to get $1 deposited into your PayPal. No thanks.

Come have a cup of tea with us. Premium, all natural loose teas. Turn your love of tea into a profitable business.

http://daynastea.ca