Marketing Checkpoint

Where in the World is Your Affiliate Program?

wordsmatter2me

Where in the World is the owner Viral Safelist Mailer  Program?

As I sign up for several Viral Safelist Mailer programs like traffic exchanges I would love to have the owners

report on their home page what country they are from.

Curious to know if  many Viral Safelist Mailer owners come from the same location .

Now, would you be curious as to where the owners come from?

Not so curious where they live.  More concerned with their 'track record' and whether or not this is their 1st venture.  One more thing - is their affiliate program growing?

Just thought of one more thing.  Does the admin, or someone on their staff, respond to your questions?

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

Not so curious where they live.  More concerned with their 'track record' and whether or not this is their 1st venture.  One more thing - is their affiliate program growing?

Just thought of one more thing.  Does the admin, or someone on their staff, respond to your questions?

If it's the first quest, well thats where we all were at one point!

Nothing wrong with knowing more about the owner.

I am following another thread on disappearing viral mailers.  This thread got me thinking...is there a geographical pattern concerning viral mailers that just close shop with no word?

How many disappearing viral mailer owners are from the more established locals (US, CA, UK, etc) vs other regions.  Just a thought.

To answer your question wordsmatter2me, the FAQ section states that the governing law of VSM is state of IL in the US.  Leads me to believe they are from IL.  It's not like IL gives you great business breaks.

Ever wonder why so many financial institutions are created in Delaware?

Hope this helps.

Many of the owners are in the same location and list the sites they own. But it would be nice if they listed all their info upfront.

Most of this information is available if you look for it. The FAQ area often has this information, then follow them into FaceBook abd or Twitter where they leave information on themselves, and of course you can often send an email requesting some of the information you are looking for. For the most part you have to take it on faith and of course look at their track record. Sites like this are often the best source of information regarding the last. I personally look at their track record especially how many have signed with them. If the numbers are high they probably have a good track record.  I have found that many of the good ones show up here with a positive record and are worth following.

This of course is my opinion.

• 4 weeks later...

There are a lot of admin/owners right on this site.  Also, many other thoughtful people who give freely of their time, knowledge and experience.  Even though I have been marketing online for over 20 years, I have learned quite a bit here.

There are two ways to face the future. One way is
with apprehension; the other is with anticipation  .

• 5 months later...