#41 John Lederer

John Lederer

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationLincoln, Nebraska

Posted 26 September 2015 - 04:58 PM

I hired a Romanian programmer from Freelancer to write me a custom rotator script that I could use in my Organic Prospects mailings to rotate my clicks to not only my own, but my downlines links as well.  He programmed it so I could change the “weight” on each link (ie. I give my own link a weight of “2” or higher and always give my downline members a weight of “1”)  By just increasing the weight of my own links I can direct more of the clicks to my links any time I please.  This way I can reward downline members as I please.  It’s really quite impressive and apparently the US dollar goes a long ways in Romania as he definitely undercharged me compared to what a US programmer would charge.  Anyways, he has a fairly detailed stats page in my admin panel that lets me track opens and clicks.  I really like OP’s easy-to-use backoffice and mailer, but since I’m running a rotator for a few people with my one account, this is a bit more customized to my needs.

So....what do YOU have to say about the negative reviews (above) on OP???

We've read all the positive one's (assuming they are real), but the negative one's

get ignored in other forums (most get deleted by admin!!!).

Warmest Regards,

John Lederer

Marketer since 1995

Online since 2000

#42 LJaneR

LJaneR

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 08:50 PM

Can't speak for others results but I personally have been getting lots of GetResponse optins by promoting one of their hosted landing pages to my Organic Prospects.  I have however disabled double-optin in the GetResponse settings and I’m wondering if that’s a good idea.  I don’t know whats better: more optins with single optin or less optins with double optin hmmm. 

#43 John Lederer

John Lederer

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 10:47 PM

Can't speak for others results but I personally have been getting lots of GetResponse optins by promoting one of their hosted landing pages to my Organic Prospects.  I have however disabled double-optin in the GetResponse settings and I’m wondering if that’s a good idea.  I don’t know whats better: more optins with single optin or less optins with double optin hmmm. 

Supposedly, double optin is better & gives you a better quality lead...however

I have had MANY double optin leads over the last 15 years that still used a junk

email account. (Never could understand why people would optin and use

a junk email account. They either want the details or they don't lol).

I am sure that leads using EITHER optin method can still

produce leads using junk accounts.

Nice to hear you're doing well with OP.

I am told they are switching to a new processor?

Long over due...since I can't join because they're current

processor refuses my card (even though they claim to

accept them).

Warmest Regards,

John Lederer

Marketer since 1995

Online since 2000

#44 successful1

successful1

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 05:08 PM

It’s important to keep your expectations in check.  I was emailed by a person this morning that has over the top expectations of making money from just one single advertising method.  Sure it would be great to make 5k/mo by placing one ad but it's simply not going to happen.  My expectations are extremely low for each individual advertising source I use.  Some safelists charge $197/year I’m confident I won’t make money money back on, but the branding alone is arguably worth the money.  Another safelist I use I bought a 2nd OTO on to mail 6000 and many months later the membership base is still hovering around 2500. 

#45 adjpropel

adjpropel

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 5 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 28 September 2015 - 11:35 PM

So....what do YOU have to say about the negative reviews (above) on OP???

We've read all the positive one's (assuming they are real), but the negative one's

get ignored in other forums (most get deleted by admin!!!).

Although I’m big into tracking (note my previous post) and OP has passed my test, the bottom line is ROI.  I could read reviews for hours every day on the dozens of programs I’m involved with but for me it comes down to turning a profit.  If I can make more than I spend with a program (regardless of the good/bad reviews) I’ll keep using it, period.  I have no reason to quit Organic Prospects because I’m heavy in the black (profit).  The moment I’m in the red (loss) for a full month I’d simply cancel it and put my money elsewhere and repeat the process.

#46 rpbizzz

rpbizzz

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:41 AM

I was thinking of joining Organic Prospects.  Thanks for all the imput.  I will be following this thread :)

#47 John Lederer

John Lederer

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 08:07 AM

Although I’m big into tracking (note my previous post) and OP has passed my test, the bottom line is ROI.  I could read reviews for hours every day on the dozens of programs I’m involved with but for me it comes down to turning a profit.  If I can make more than I spend with a program (regardless of the good/bad reviews) I’ll keep using it, period.  I have no reason to quit Organic Prospects because I’m heavy in the black (profit).  The moment I’m in the red (loss) for a full month I’d simply cancel it and put my money elsewhere and repeat the process.

Thanks for the post!

Warmest Regards,

John Lederer

Marketer since 1995

Online since 2000

#48 adjpropel

adjpropel

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 5 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 01 October 2015 - 04:20 PM

I am discovering that my Organic Prospects tend to open and click my links at the highest rates before 9am EST and after 6pm EST.  I believe this happens because most of the prospects are working during the day and either click before work or after they get home.  The fact that my Sat+Sun stats are usually higher as well coincides with this theory.  Not to say that business hour results are drastically lower, I’ve just noticed a small difference and believe this is why.

#49 Christygal

Christygal

Breakin' Ground

• Bronze
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 10:04 AM

Here's a short update on what I’m doing ATM with Organic Prospects.  I created a wordpress blog and mapped a namecheap domain to it.  Got a few nice IM related articles written by my guy and posted them.  I integrated my google adwords account into the blog and mail my prospects my blog link.  I get paid out portions of the adwords revenue and since IM offers demand a fairly high CCP rate, I’m earning 40+ cents per click at times.  CTR rates are exceptionally high.  

I’m also linking to hardcore funnel system at the bottom so I have another income stream if they don’t click the adwords ads.  This setup is working very nicely.

#50 successful1

successful1

Solid Ground

• Bronze
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 01:22 PM

I recently bought the $189 lifetime upgrade at ListGrab and unfortunately the membership base isn’t growing as fast as I would have hoped.. Only downside to these pricey lifetime membership is it's always a gamble if they’ll reach high enough numbers.  Being the admin’s dedication to building it as well as the affiliates dedication.  

One of the things that impressed me when I first joined Organic Prospects was that 70 new leads every day guaranteed sure doesn’t take long to build up.  Took just 10 days to reach more people than it takes some of these new safelists to build to in their lifetime.  Conversions with OP are much higher as well due to the lack of the incentive credit clicking.  By all means, I’ll continue to join lists like ListGrab but its always a gamble to buy in at such a high rate.

#51 John Lederer

John Lederer

Gettin' Comfy

• Bronze
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 10:32 PM

So....is it true that Organic Prospects now has a new payment

processing system? (The old one was flawed & people like me couldn't

join-even though we used a credit card that they say they accept).

Getting answers about OP is very difficult. Can't find

the two owners anywhere.

Warmest Regards,

John Lederer

Marketer since 1995

Online since 2000

#52 incomeskills

incomeskills

Mild

• Bronze
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationBoulder, CO

Posted 23 August 2016 - 10:00 PM

This looks like Build Your Online Biz with a facelift ( I did not see good results using BYOB three months ago).

Their click tracking always showed hits but they never showed up on my stats.
NEVER Get Ripped-Off Buying Solo Ads Again!<p> Go to... qualitysoloads.weebly.com
100% FR33 BTC Mining Software. SAFE!
Click Here

#53 mick97

mick97

• Bronze
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:47 AM

looks like all reviews are from 2015.Are they still in business?And what are the results?
Thanks,
Scotty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users