Marketing Checkpoint

Who Would be the Top Mentor to Learn From in the Internet Marketing Space?

Lee1390335936

Hey Guys,

How are you doing on this fine sunny day? Well, at least it is sunny on my side of the world here in Northern California. I was wondering if I could ask your opinion if you had one as far as who in your valued opinion would be the top mentor in the online marketing niche? I thought I would take like some type of survey you know, to see what your perspective was relating to what mentor out there could be considered the best due to the results he or she has helped their students to achieve. I have been privileged to have learned some things that have helped me out financially from a couple of well known names in the industry but I wanted to get some other names from some of you here at Marketing Checkpoint and perhaps get to know more about others who are just as successful. Any of your comments or questions would be greatly appreciated as my intentions are to one day be able to boast (not sayin' I would though), or at least proudly exclaim that I'm making a significant income strictly from the internet!

Looking forward to hearing some of your insight and any thoughts you may have about are mentors an important part of ones growth. Talk Soon-

Lee McCormick

http://leehow.strikingly.com 

Hi, Lee, I'm surprised dozens of people have answered your "unofficial survey" yet.

I think the best mentor is the one you can relate to, but it also depends what kind of guidance you seek.

Personally, for all things business/entrepreneurship/success, I find Mark Hoverson brilliant.  For anything more specific to advertising, lead generation, and strategies, I'm fortunate to be able to get ahold of Vince Reed's ear.

And I don't think you'll boast, but whatever you're doing, I KNOW you can do it!

Feel free to stop by and chat at Kimberly's Abundant Life  :)

• 3 months later...

This is a loaded question because like Kimberly stated, it's all about how you relate to the person. Some people like Frank Kern, Russell Brunson, Ryan Deiss, Mike Filsaime whereas other people can't stand any of those people. :angry:

Me personally, I have learned a lot from a lot of different Internet "gurus." One of my old faves is Michelle Macphearson. She was the social media queen back in the day and what I learned from her put some $$ in my bank account. 

Today I really like Kim Roach, Kern, and Deiss.

So, you will have to find the person who you connect well with and that can teach in a way where you understand what is being taught (not all gurus do this well).